http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 11:43:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 weeks and no Xbox 360 games..  (Read 798 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2006, 10:42:37 PM »

Anyone else a bit disappointed that we've now gone two weeks without any 360 releases?

Can't wait until we get to the point where weekly 360 releases (multiple, at that) are a common occurrence.

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »

Nope, not at all. I'm playing Enchanted Arms, Madden and Lego Star Wars II currently, with Tomb Raider and Hitman in the backlog and Just Cause and NBA 2k7 on the want list with Tiger Woods coming next week. Ity may help that my game time limited to 6-10 hours a week these days so games last me longer.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 11:17:46 PM »

at the moment this is good news for me,i have all the latest games for the 360(test drive,just cause,enchanted arms,dead rising,saints row,etc),i have kingdom hearts 2 to play,and soon bully will be arriving

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 11:21:33 PM »

Most of the stuff I'm really looking forward too is a long way off (Lost Oddyssey, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, etc) but that's ok. I do have the Star Trek game preordered, and I have some interest in the new Need For Speed (though reaction to the demo from everyone else that played it was overwhelmingly negative).

Ruining language with my terrible words.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 12:55:41 AM »

Quote from: corruptrelic on October 10, 2006, 10:42:37 PM

Anyone else a bit disappointed that we've now gone two weeks without any 360 releases?

Nope.  It gives me time to catch up on my backlog  icon_biggrin

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 01:11:34 AM »

nope, cause I don't have a freaking working 360, still.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

icon_evil
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 01:43:17 AM »

Quote from: Misguided on October 10, 2006, 11:21:33 PM

...I have some interest in the new Need For Speed (though reaction to the demo from everyone else that played it was overwhelmingly negative).

Did I mention I thought TDU drove better? /giggle  icon_twisted

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 02:21:05 AM »

The only three games I'm still playing are Saints Row, Battle for middle earth 2, and Perfect Dark Zero.

Still I'm dying to try something new but nothing else currently out really interests me. Definitely interested in Mass Effect but that's still a ways off.

Maybe Smackdown vs Raw 07 as well, but again, not till next month. I guess I'm just so used to the ps2 where there's always weekly releases and tons of games to already choose from.
Might dab a bit into the BC list a bit as I just got my august 2006 disc from MS today - finally - Counter-Strike!!  icon_biggrin

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 02:28:24 AM »

On the one hand I'm kind of disappointed that there hasn't been much coming out lately and a couple titles I was looking forward to have been delayed. 

On the other hand I don't mind not being overwhelmed with too many games to play and not enough time and money.  I'm having plenty of fun with the games that have come out and there are still a few on the near horizon to keep me entertained into the holidays and well beyond.  I certainly don't need a new, full priced game every week. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 02:33:20 AM »

I wouldn't sweat it yet, after all, this is just the big pause before the big holiday season, so its fairly normal. Look at November, man, thats a good month.

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: