http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 09:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 things the Xbox One does well, 11 that it doesn't  (Read 1105 times)
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2014, 03:21:16 AM »

Quote from: rittchard on January 07, 2014, 01:10:11 AM

I agree, which is why I further think it was stupid to release prematurely without a killer Kinect app that set them apart.  Yeah yeah I understand wanting to compete with PS4 for the holiday sales but I'm not sure it was worth the perception that they "lost" the first release battle. 

I think the Xbox One had a stronger game lineup, so I'm not sure where the perception that they "lost" any first release battle.  Certainly there was no killer Kinect app unless you care about Kinect Fitness, but they had much better exclusives in Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct and Zoo Tycoon.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on January 07, 2014, 03:21:16 AM

I agree, which is why I further think it was stupid to release prematurely without a killer Kinect app that set them apart.  Yeah yeah I understand wanting to compete with PS4 for the holiday sales but I'm not sure it was worth the perception that they "lost" the first release battle. 

I think the Xbox One had a stronger game lineup, so I'm not sure where the perception that they "lost" any first release battle.  Certainly there was no killer Kinect app unless you care about Kinect Fitness, but they had much better exclusives in Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct and Zoo Tycoon.

lol you're right.  I just saw that they sold 3 million article on the front page.  I guess the perception thing I was getting more from these and other forums, maybe not reflecting sales.  How much did PS4 sell?
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2014, 06:11:48 AM »

At the very least the Kinect sports rivals shows that it works. Too bad its not that exciting a game.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 06:12:13 AM »

By game, I mean demo. Tongue

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2014, 05:41:28 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on January 07, 2014, 04:34:45 AM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on January 07, 2014, 03:21:16 AM

lol you're right.  I just saw that they sold 3 million article on the front page.  I guess the perception thing I was getting more from these and other forums, maybe not reflecting sales.  How much did PS4 sell?

4.2 million per they keynote today.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: