http://gamingtrend.com
September 03, 2015, 11:47:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weekend Playlist -- 9/12/14  (Read 324 times)
PR_GMR
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »

It's!!!!.... The Weekend Playlist! What are you all playing this weekend? I know, I know--'Destiny'. Well, PR has no mulah for a PS4, so no 'Destiny' for me. It shall be League Of Legends and Wildstar.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 02:56:58 PM »

Pretty much just this, Minecraft with the kids and possibly Elite if my kids monopolize the tv.

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 05:03:18 PM »

Won't have much time to play anything since we'll be out of town, but if I do sneak some time in it will be trying to finish up The Wolf Among Us.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 07:59:15 PM »

I'm out of town as well. Destiny will have to wait frown

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 12:04:40 AM »

Another new patch just hit so I'm sure I'll spend most of my time in Marvel Heroes
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 02:45:28 AM »

Destiny! Have to be higher level than Kato!

Pikachu, I Blame you!
JayDee

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 12:35:35 PM »

NHL 15, FIFA 15 Demo, and Diablo 3.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 03:16:36 PM »

Spent my long flight yesterday getting back into FF Theaterhythm on iPad.  Such a fun game.  Will try to get in some FFXIV tonight, get to spend all day tomorrow writing proposals.  Blech.

Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 12:04:24 PM »

Disappointingly, I've been too busy for games this weekend! Hoping my fantasy football turns into a blowout early so I can turn my attention to a bit of Euro Truck 2 or Live for Speed in the Rift, now that I got my wheel/pedals set up properly.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 10:41:29 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on September 13, 2014, 03:16:36 PM

Spent my long flight yesterday getting back into FF Theaterhythm on iPad.  Such a fun game.  Will try to get in some FFXIV tonight, get to spend all day tomorrow writing proposals.  Blech.

How have things been going with your Thaumaturge?  Does he get to become a Black Mage at some point, or do you have to play that class up to a certain level to unlock the class for another character?

-Autistic Angel
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 07:05:41 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on September 15, 2014, 10:41:29 AM

Quote from: Gratch on September 13, 2014, 03:16:36 PM

How have things been going with your Thaumaturge?  Does he get to become a Black Mage at some point, or do you have to play that class up to a certain level to unlock the class for another character?

-Autistic Angel

Yep, Thaum eventually becomes a Black Mage...though I doubt I'll get that far with it.  Found that I didn't particularly enjoy playing that class.  However, I'll need to get him to at least level 34, as there are a couple cross-class skills that will be very helpful for my White Mage.

Decided that trying to focus on multiple classes wasn't the best choice, as I ended up getting too distracted.  I'm going to focus on finishing my Animus weapon and getting Aural gear for my Bard (both of which involve a crazy long grind), as well as leveling my White Mage (even if I'm not a particularly good healer).  I've starting fiddling with a couple crafting classes, but mainly just so I can check off a few more things on the weekly quest log and earn some extra gil.  Doubt I'll ever get serious about it.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 07:15:54 PM »

Quote from: Caine on September 12, 2014, 02:56:58 PM

Pretty much just this, Minecraft with the kids and possibly Elite if my kids monopolize the tv.

Got some good time playing Destiny, tried co-op and MP with Harpua and a bit of Minecraft.  Did not spend any time with Elite, but I did start up Starpoint Gemini 2 and enjoyed it. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: