http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 10:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [XBLA]Shadow Complex  (Read 7820 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2009, 03:07:26 AM »

I'm able to look at leaderboards by friends, but they haven't updated since the first time I played the game. However, when I play the game it shows my rank accurately (when I pass someone in number of melee kills, for example).

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

Looks like a patch was just pushed out... not sure if it fixes the leaderboard issue or not
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:07 PM »

May there be a pox upon every one of you!  I've been seeing some of my Friends playing the game, so I checked out the GT thread... and now there is yet another GT Forum Effect game on the horizon!

Seriously, it sounds like a ton o' fun, so I may squeeze it IN!   nod

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »

Quote from: mytocles on August 23, 2009, 12:40:07 PM

May there be a pox upon every one of you!  I've been seeing some of my Friends playing the game, so I checked out the GT thread... and now there is yet another GT Forum Effect game on the horizon!

Seriously, it sounds like a ton o' fun, so I may squeeze it IN!   nod

you are a big fan of the NES/SNES Metroids right Myto?...if that's the case from me remembering rightly,you can not do without this game

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »

I'm stuck. In the room where you are supposed to get the gun, the cutscene never triggers that is supposed to show Claire on the monitor. So, nothing happens, even when I walk all around the room and try to go to the door that is unlocked.....HELP!!!

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »

I've had another lock up, I'll put the details in a spoiler since it happened after I got some other stuff

Spoiler for Hiden:
I have the power armor and when I was in an outside area I tried a slam attack, the one where you jump up and then hit a button on the controller to create a smash upon landing.  I did this and landed right on top of a solider at which point the game just froze, had to exit the game completely to get out of it.

All in all the game is working very well for me, only the once hiccup above and the leaderboard issues, well worth the points spent.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »

OK, I finished the game today but I must have done something wrong.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I was at the point where you have rescued Claire and are now searching for the 4 or 5 extra suit pieces. I had gotten one or two and was directed to one that looked like a larger gun (I had just gotten the jump boots, I think ).

I headed over there and I couldn't see the route to get at the gun. I was in a room filled with a lot of computers and guys and the blue line said I should go up. However, I couldn't see any opening in the ceiling or any secret panels. The next room over was also supposed to have an opening in the ceiling, but I couldn't spot anything there either.

There was another point highlighted on the map (kind of the blue "explosion" with exclamation point) so I figured I needed to go there. However, that triggered an explosion in that area I had to run from and when I reached the surface I could no longer go back in. So I followed the next path it gave me and that wound up being the last boss fight.

After I was done I reloaded my save and tried to see if there was a way back into that area, but it didn't seem possible.

I finished at level 17, so it seems you need to play at some of the higher levels in order to reach 50 without playing through quite a few times.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »

right,i have to make a complaint about this game now

1st of all.it isn't pick up and play...i have been away from the game for 2 days and i am struggling with the controls again,learning everything,mainly getting to grips with the aiming again(in towards the screen)

2nd,don't do what i did and when you enter a save room with only one exit(the one you came in)..don't turn it off there and come back later...enemies respawn

i saved it in the save room just after your first FPS encounter on the mounted gun,the mounted gun you have to kill quite a few people,and then you can go to the save room...that's when i turned the game off on Thursday

now,i have come back to the game,walked out of the save room(going left...which is always bad in this game,as its more a left to right shooter,not right to left)and everyone is there again,all respawned...and the guy on the mounted gun as well,because you can't shoot towards the screen(you only shoot down)..the guy on your left(with his back towards the screen) as you are coming out of the door,is impossible to kill(or you have to piss about trying to turn around and face right)...so,because i walk out of that room and there are at least 12 people shooting me,it looks like i am gonna have to restart the game again

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »

I'm not exactly sure which part of the game you're on. Honestly, on normal I found the game to be comfortably challenging, and I'm the kind of person who gets annoyed with difficulty pretty quickly.

I didn't have much of a problem with the enemies who are deep in the screen because the game locks on to the nearest enemy and you can just pull the trigger. Most likely you will kill everyone. Make sure you are using cover, and go for headshots. You can also hop about to avoid gunfire. Also, there are a lot of ways to get mass kills if you look for them - some things as simple as explosive barrels, others more clever. It's also always best to enter a room crouching and with the flashlight off, as you will more than likely be able to stealth kill several guys.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on August 23, 2009, 08:18:44 PM

I'm not exactly sure which part of the game you're on. Honestly, on normal I found the game to be comfortably challenging, and I'm the kind of person who gets annoyed with difficulty pretty quickly.

I didn't have much of a problem with the enemies who are deep in the screen because the game locks on to the nearest enemy and you can just pull the trigger. Most likely you will kill everyone. Make sure you are using cover, and go for headshots. You can also hop about to avoid gunfire. Also, there are a lot of ways to get mass kills if you look for them - some things as simple as explosive barrels, others more clever. It's also always best to enter a room crouching and with the flashlight off, as you will more than likely be able to stealth kill several guys.

its just after the first time you use a mounted gun,kill all the enemies..and then go up a ladder to the save room,which has no exit(that's where i turned off)

i am not sure about Lock on,never used it if its available...i have just been directing the analogue stick where i wanna shoot...is that an upgrade?

anyway i am gonna start the game again.

as you said on normal it was decent enough...just coming back to that save point,that has screwed me up,from now on i am only turning off the 360 when i am in a save room with Two Exits(including entrance)

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2009, 11:58:43 PM »

I decided to start over on Hardcore as I am kind of interested in leveling up to 50 (don't know if I will, but I'm not burned out on the game yet). At my starting level of 17 the game feels similar to starting from 0 on normal, although a bit more challenging at times.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Getting to level 20 reveals the entire map and the locations of all items (just locations, not what they are), so that might be of interest to people.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2009, 02:21:46 AM »

i started the game again icon_mad....
Spoiler for Hiden:
just about to get the missiles now thankfully
...missed out on an achievement and cant load,as you only get the one load/save

and i am not surprised i couldn't kill everyone with that save problem,when you first get on the guns i had to kill over 30 of them
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:24:35 AM by metallicorphan » Logged

Owain
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2009, 04:49:07 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on August 23, 2009, 11:58:43 PM

I decided to start over on Hardcore as I am kind of interested in leveling up to 50 (don't know if I will, but I'm not burned out on the game yet). At my starting level of 17 the game feels similar to starting from 0 on normal, although a bit more challenging at times.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Getting to level 20 reveals the entire map and the locations of all items (just locations, not what they are), so that might be of interest to people.

I found hardcore a huge step up from normal but I guess it was because I was missing all my goodies and armor.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2009, 05:57:45 AM »

Finished this tonight.  I very much enjoyed it and will definitely come back to it to get the missing stuff I didn't get.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2009, 01:24:48 PM »

In addition to level 20 giving you a full map on further playthroughs, if you take the time to collect all the gold bars the advantage they give you will be available near the start of the game.

Spoiler for Hiden:
access to every type of gun, including the final gun
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2009, 01:50:57 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on August 24, 2009, 01:24:48 PM

In addition to level 20 giving you a full map on further playthroughs, if you take the time to collect all the gold bars the advantage they give you will be available near the start of the game.

Spoiler for Hiden:
access to every type of gun, including the final gun

thats pretty damn cool
Spoiler for Hiden:
that gun kicked ass,but it came way to late in the game,i hardly used it

i just finished the game,final boss i have to say was a push over compared to others(i was playing on normal)
Spoiler for Hiden:
especially as you had access to a health room which gave you all your health when you entered...but i didn't really use it

Spoiler for Hiden:
i knew something wasn't right with the girl,with you just meeting you etc etc i was maybe expecting her to be the enemy though(and was acting up with the legs/can't walk thing)

the best bosses for me were

Spoiler for Hiden:

i found this one quite enjoyable to fight against,same with the one right at the end as well(which was even easier actually)...just use the foam on its legs then use whichever weapon you wish while he was stuck,and then repeat

however...when i first came up against it,the hint told me to use the hook on its shields on its back,i tried for ages to use my hook on the thing,but nothing was grabbing anywhere..so after dying a few times looking for my hook to grab onto it somewhere...i resorted to the above technique

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 24, 2009, 01:50:57 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

i found this one quite enjoyable to fight against,same with the one right at the end as well(which was even easier actually)...just use the foam on its legs then use whichever weapon you wish while he was stuck,and then repeat

however...when i first came up against it,the hint told me to use the hook on its shields on its back,i tried for ages to use my hook on the thing,but nothing was grabbing anywhere..so after dying a few times looking for my hook to grab onto it somewhere...i resorted to the above technique

There is an easier way to kill this guy.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Use the foam like you said to stop him, but then get behind him and hit him where that glowy thing is on the back of him with the hook shot.  You will raise up and you will be prompted to hit B to pull out some wires.  Do this 3 times and his shields go down and you can easily take him down with even machine guns.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2009, 02:42:14 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on August 24, 2009, 02:17:24 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Use the foam like you said to stop him, but then get behind him and hit him where that glowy thing is on the back of him with the hook shot.  You will raise up and you will be prompted to hit B to pull out some wires.  Do this 3 times and his shields go down and you can easily take him down with even machine guns.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The hint on the screen made this so obvious, but no matter how hard I tried I could not latch on the right way. So frustrating. I wound up running through his legs, shooting off some missiles, jumping to avoid the foam grenades, running through his legs, rinse, repeat. Went down fairly quickly like that, but I would have liked to do it the "right" way.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2009, 02:44:47 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on August 24, 2009, 02:42:14 PM

Quote from: The Grue on August 24, 2009, 02:17:24 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The hint on the screen made this so obvious, but no matter how hard I tried I could not latch on the right way. So frustrating. I wound up running through his legs, shooting off some missiles, jumping to avoid the foam grenades, running through his legs, rinse, repeat. Went down fairly quickly like that, but I would have liked to do it the "right" way.

The Grue-thats pretty much what i was expecting,but i ended up the same as Teggy...maybe next time i will give it a shot

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 24, 2009, 02:44:47 PM

The Grue-thats pretty much what i was expecting,but i ended up the same as Teggy...maybe next time i will give it a shot

Spoiler for Hiden:
It only works if his legs are foamed.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on August 24, 2009, 02:52:56 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
ahh...figured that out then,LOL...because i was using foam,but i was firing quite rapidly,when i saw the flashing thing on its back,i thought it was where i missed his legs with the foam,and had hit its back by accident...of course i never gave it another thought i used missiles up its backside

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on August 24, 2009, 02:52:56 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

That seems kind of silly.

DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 23, 2009, 08:27:56 PM

Quote from: Teggy on August 23, 2009, 08:18:44 PM

its just after the first time you use a mounted gun,kill all the enemies..and then go up a ladder to the save room,which has no exit(that's where i turned off)

i am not sure about Lock on,never used it if its available...i have just been directing the analogue stick where i wanna shoot...is that an upgrade?

anyway i am gonna start the game again.

as you said on normal it was decent enough...just coming back to that save point,that has screwed me up,from now on i am only turning off the 360 when i am in a save room with Two Exits(including entrance)

The same thing happened to me. It took me several tries , but i was able to blow the hatch and dive down with 54 health left.
I agree that they screwed that one up as it is very clear that room is only survivable entering from the left

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »

From what I've seen, your 'accuracy' does improve as you level up but I don't think there's an upgrade. It's just that if you pull the trigger and don't override the targetting with the right stick (let it go) he'll do a pretty good job of automatically locking on enemies.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on August 24, 2009, 06:05:43 PM

From what I've seen, your 'accuracy' does improve as you level up but I don't think there's an upgrade. It's just that if you pull the trigger and don't override the targetting with the right stick (let it go) he'll do a pretty good job of automatically locking on enemies.

Ah cool, didn't know he would automatically aim at all.  I have a lot of trouble with rooms where there are a lot of guys in the background.  I find if any of them are on the move, it's pretty much impossible to hit them until they sit still.

I'm playing on hardcore and you can definitely drop all your health in an instant.  Chaingun guys are deadly.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »

Quote from: kathode on August 24, 2009, 06:24:23 PM

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on August 24, 2009, 06:05:43 PM

Ah cool, didn't know he would automatically aim at all.  I have a lot of trouble with rooms where there are a lot of guys in the background.  I find if any of them are on the move, it's pretty much impossible to hit them until they sit still.

I'm playing on hardcore and you can definitely drop all your health in an instant.  Chaingun guys are deadly.

Yup, definitely using a lot of cover and exploiting every sneaky attack point on my hardcore run. I'm sure it would be a lot harder starting from level 0.

Ooh, some fun things I liked to do when I got the new gadgets:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Use the hook to snatch away riot shields from the big guys, which dazed them, and then headshot them. Also, a foam/grenade combo worked great in a lot of cases. Grenade sticks right to the foam, then BOOM! smile

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2009, 12:28:18 AM »

OK, I found the first real tough part in my hardcore run.

Spoiler for Hiden:
On the way to get the scuba mask, you head through an atrium with staircases going 2 floors up. Lots of guys on the bottom floor and a doorway that opens up with more guys that run in. After you make it to the top, you go over the cafeteria, up, over some pipes back the way you came and then into another tall, open room with a small bridge pointed into the screen. You can surprise a guy below you, but there are plenty more, and then soldiers come pouring across the bridge, including a heavy machine gunner. Survive that and you go up a level and get pelted from deep in the room by soldiers and another machine gunner. If you make it, you can crawl above into a save room.

It probably took me about 5 tries to make it through, and I just made it because I forgot about the second machine gunner. I was below 50 health and I could feel the controller vibrating from shots as I ducked behind a railing for him to reload.

After you make it through, beat the boss and get the scuba, you then of course get to play through that incredibly cool section where debris and bodies float about while some creepy piano plays.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2009, 12:40:14 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on August 25, 2009, 12:28:18 AM

OK, I found the first real tough part in my hardcore run.

Spoiler for Hiden:
On the way to get the scuba mask, you head through an atrium with staircases going 2 floors up. Lots of guys on the bottom floor and a doorway that opens up with more guys that run in. After you make it to the top, you go over the cafeteria, up, over some pipes back the way you came and then into another tall, open room with a small bridge pointed into the screen. You can surprise a guy below you, but there are plenty more, and then soldiers come pouring across the bridge, including a heavy machine gunner. Survive that and you go up a level and get pelted from deep in the room by soldiers and another machine gunner. If you make it, you can crawl above into a save room.

It probably took me about 5 tries to make it through, and I just made it because I forgot about the second machine gunner. I was below 50 health and I could feel the controller vibrating from shots as I ducked behind a railing for him to reload.

After you make it through, beat the boss and get the scuba, you then of course get to play through that incredibly cool section where debris and bodies float about while some creepy piano plays.

so..i'm out for the Hardcore mode

crumsteel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on August 23, 2009, 07:18:34 PM

OK, I finished the game today but I must have done something wrong.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I was at the point where you have rescued Claire and are now searching for the 4 or 5 extra suit pieces. I had gotten one or two and was directed to one that looked like a larger gun (I had just gotten the jump boots, I think ).

I headed over there and I couldn't see the route to get at the gun. I was in a room filled with a lot of computers and guys and the blue line said I should go up. However, I couldn't see any opening in the ceiling or any secret panels. The next room over was also supposed to have an opening in the ceiling, but I couldn't spot anything there either.

There was another point highlighted on the map (kind of the blue "explosion" with exclamation point) so I figured I needed to go there. However, that triggered an explosion in that area I had to run from and when I reached the surface I could no longer go back in. So I followed the next path it gave me and that wound up being the last boss fight.

After I was done I reloaded my save and tried to see if there was a way back into that area, but it didn't seem possible.

I finished at level 17, so it seems you need to play at some of the higher levels in order to reach 50 without playing through quite a few times.

I finished at level 16 and was wonder and still wonder what is going on. I did not collect all the parts of the suit. Hopefully another player through, because the game is that good, will help. I think you just need to explore and enjoy the game. I did not mean to end it that quick.
Tokek

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »

I got all the parts of the armor and just missing 1 more foam pack to complete all the hidden items, however, I think the last foam pack is underneath where the final battle takes place so I can't get it without triggering the final battle  crybaby
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2009, 03:33:32 AM »

Re: the helicopter and lake

Spoiler for Hiden:
How do you get the achievement? It says something about getting to the other side of the lake with hyperspeed. I swam across as fast I as I could and outran the chopper but I didn't get the achievement.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2009, 03:42:51 AM »

Quote from: JayDee on August 25, 2009, 03:33:32 AM

Re: the helicopter and lake

Spoiler for Hiden:
How do you get the achievement? It says something about getting to the other side of the lake with hyperspeed. I swam across as fast I as I could and outran the chopper but I didn't get the achievement.
You haven't progressed far enough in the game to get that achievement. You'll understand what you are supposed to do later.

MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2009, 03:48:17 AM »

I'm having a  retard moment in the area just after the mine car where two guys each patrol through those four red force fields. I get under the first four and open the hatch but can't seem to get the timing or the technique to go left past the second set. A spoilered hint would be most appreciated.

-craig

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2009, 03:56:20 AM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on August 25, 2009, 03:48:17 AM

I'm having a  retard moment in the area just after the mine car where two guys each patrol through those four red force fields. I get under the first four and open the hatch but can't seem to get the timing or the technique to go left past the second set. A spoilered hint would be most appreciated.

Spoiler for Hiden:
wait until both guards reach the middle and turn around facing away from you. Then jump out of the hatch, move to the left and get under the ceiling hatch and jump up. You might not line it up right the first time, but you've got some time before they turn around and see you.

MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2009, 04:00:01 AM »

Thanks! Not sure that would have ever occurred to me for some strange reason.  icon_neutral

-craig

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2009, 05:17:00 PM »

i've hit a weird snag trying to get up a wind tunnel.  there's a huge fan above and two vents at the top on either side you are able to get into.  i know how to get up using what i have, but the aiming is wonky when i try to get up the left side.  instead of aiming at the wall, i aim at a point just in the background so i can't ascend.  there's a grenade pack on the right side, but it's a dead end.  i found a trapdoor further past this point, but it's all red doors and dead end tunnels.  blue line is pointing up the way with the fan.   what am i missing?

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

Quote from: Caine on August 25, 2009, 05:17:00 PM

i've hit a weird snag trying to get up a wind tunnel.  there's a huge fan above and two vents at the top on either side you are able to get into.  i know how to get up using what i have, but the aiming is wonky when i try to get up the left side.  instead of aiming at the wall, i aim at a point just in the background so i can't ascend.  there's a grenade pack on the right side, but it's a dead end.  i found a trapdoor further past this point, but it's all red doors and dead end tunnels.  blue line is pointing up the way with the fan.   what am i missing?
Spoiler for Hiden:
There is a way to turn it off.  I can't remember how, though.  If it is where I think it is, there should be a control room where there is an object that is red when you shine a light on it.  If you blow it up, I think that turns it off, but I could be confusing that with something else.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2009, 06:56:09 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on August 25, 2009, 06:37:10 PM

Quote from: Caine on August 25, 2009, 05:17:00 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
There is a way to turn it off.  I can't remember how, though.  If it is where I think it is, there should be a control room where there is an object that is red when you shine a light on it.  If you blow it up, I think that turns it off, but I could be confusing that with something else.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Yeah, I think you are at the point where you get the missiles. You have to go slightly off the path and find the missiles, which is a little confusing, because up until that point the game has led you directly to the next weapon/gadget.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
well, i found the off-the-beaten-path area, but it slides an invulnerable barrier behind you after you pass through it.  there's a armor pickup not far from it, but not a whole lot else.  i'll look around some more when i get home.  thanks guys

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2009, 10:53:57 PM »

Quote from: Caine on August 25, 2009, 09:27:46 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
well, i found the off-the-beaten-path area, but it slides an invulnerable barrier behind you after you pass through it.  there's a armor pickup not far from it, but not a whole lot else.  i'll look around some more when i get home.  thanks guys

Spoiler for Hiden:
i think you are stuck where i got stuck

after that fan i think you go into some little shafts and the entrance to the shaft closes after you pass through it,so you can't go back and you gte stuck round there with the red doors only as ways out,but you haven't got the missile launcher to destroy them

there is a way out,but its pretty hidden

i had to look it up,found the IGN walkthru

http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/839087/page_49.html

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: