http://gamingtrend.com
July 28, 2014, 04:35:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [XB1] Dead Rising 3  (Read 3313 times)
Autistic Angel
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2014, 08:52:47 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on June 05, 2014, 07:11:31 PM

Quote from: TiLT on June 05, 2014, 04:43:25 PM

I'm not really sure it matters much this long after the game's original release. Those who were willing to buy an Xbox One for this game have probably already done so.

Certainly, the people who would buy the console solely for that game already probably did.  But for those holding off it all comes down to the tipping point where there are enough games that you want to play to make it pass your mental purchase barrier.  Having one less exclusive game for people looking to pick up an Xbone (or any console) makes it slightly less appealing.

This describes me exactly.

I have long believed that Dead Rising 3 would be the first game I'd play on the XB1, once there were enough other games to justify the purchase of a separate console.  I want to play it quite a lot, but not enough to keep around while I wait for the likes of Halo 5 and Sunset Overdrive.

Now, I have every expectation that I'll be able to play a smoother, higher resolution version of the game on equipment I already own.  The PC versions of Resident Evil 5, DmC: Devil May Cry, and Remember Me were all technically flawless.  I can't guess how many other people share my circumstances, but for me, this news means there's one less reason to buy the console.

-Autistic Angel
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2014, 04:51:15 PM »

That's awesome that it is coming to the PC! Out of all the XB1 exclusive games, that was the one I thought would have the best shot of getting a PC release so that others could play it. It's a great game! You PC or PS4 only gamers will love it. smile

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2014, 06:09:46 PM »

XB1 DLC available now;

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus a  (no, not a joke name!)

Play as your favorite Capcom characters. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2014, 06:57:03 PM »

Quote from: Caine on June 09, 2014, 06:09:46 PM

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus a  (no, not a joke name!)

The a at the end is alpha.

That trailer as definitely cool but I'm not sure if there is much for someone like me that primary plays single player.  Plus I sold my Xbone copy of this so I guess I can't try it anyway.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2014, 09:30:57 PM »

Quote from: Caine on June 09, 2014, 06:09:46 PM

XB1 DLC available now;

Play as your favorite Capcom characters. 

Sold! Oh also there are a ton of new achievements for the DLC and 500 more Gamerscore.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: