http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 06:54:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wii] Metroid Prime Corruption impressions  (Read 6731 times)
JCC
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:42:58 PM »

Well, I picked this up over lunch and put about an hour in (not getting much done. There's a lot to scan in the early areas....)

I think the game does look and sound better than the cube games. The soundtrack in particular sounds much more orchestrated and more "grand" than the totally synthy sound of the cube games. As far as graphics goes, the biggest "enhancement" is a LOT of bloom. I think bloom is the most overused graphical effect used in games today and it's pretty blinding here.

Most important are the controls. Honestly, I am a bit let down here. It basically (on Advanced mode) feels pretty much the same as Call of Duty 3 to me. I thought CoD3 controlled fine, so it's not a negative, but I was still hoping for something closer to mouse aiming with this game. I am playing in Advanced with "Free aim" still on when locked on to targets and it is harder for me to hit stuff while running around right now. (I might turn this feature off if I don't get used to it.) I would much rather play an FPS game this way than with analog sticks, but I have always hated the dual sticks for FPSes so I am biased. (As bad as Red Steel's controls were [and I hated them], I even preferred them to a dual stick setup.)

So far it's definitely like Metroid Prime as opposed to a FPS with a Metroid coat of paint. I am still very early on in the "tutorial" section on the first space station though, so I have barely scratched the surface.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 05:47:16 PM »

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention... Apparently this game requires a system update to play. I assume given how quickly it installed it is on the disc itself, but just a warning.

-John

JCC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 09:53:51 PM »

Put some more time in and I am getting much more used to the controls. The game really does look fantastic. This is the first title for the Wii that while not blowing away the cube graphically, still looks like it probably couldn't have been done on the cube. The sound is much better between the full voice acting and far richer music. Thumbs up so far.

-John

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 10:08:11 PM »

Quote from: JCC on August 28, 2007, 05:42:58 PM

I am playing in Advanced with "Free aim" still on when locked on to targets and it is harder for me to hit stuff while running around right now. (I might turn this feature off if I don't get used to it.)

I am confused about this whole Advanced mode thing.  The control that lets you still free aim while locked on is the default control.  If you change it, you don't seem to have the ability to move your reticle around.  I am trying to figure out how this is Advanced.

I played for alittle bit before my flight to San Francisco today and I loved it a great deal.  Controls felt very easy to use and all the Metroid touches were there.  It was nice having the waggle to do things like enter codes into keypads and turn levers.  I also love how you get an inside view of your ship and even get some time to set your course and stuff.  The first boss wasn't very challenging and was a nice introduction to the game.  We'll see how it holds up.

Oh, one pet peeve.  In the Extras menu in the game they talk about sending Vouchers to friends for Credits or something along those lines.  Yet, there is no explanation of what exactly that means.  Also, you have to go in and turn on the WiiConnect 24 features of the game and again, they don't really point you to them or tell you what it does.  I skimmed the manual and saw no mention of any of this.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »

I did some research to answer my own question about Advanced and apparently the real change is in the Sensitivity section.  You go there and change it so that you turn when you're a little off center instead of needing to go closer to the edge of the screen.  I had no problems at all with feeling a lack of control with the defaults, but I will try it when I get home in a couple of days.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 01:11:42 AM »

Quote from: JCC on August 28, 2007, 05:47:16 PM

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention... Apparently this game requires a system update to play. I assume given how quickly it installed it is on the disc itself, but just a warning.

Super Paper Mario did the same thing.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
rrmorton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 02:19:28 AM »

I've played up through the first two bosses and I'm having a lot of fun. The controls feel about as tight and responsive as the Wii can get. It reminds me a little of Halo (enemies with power shields) and of Goldeneye/Perfect Dark for some reason.

I like grappling enemy shields and yanking them out of their hands. And it's cool how you can grab and manipulate doorlock handles by pulling, rotating, and pushing them in... I just wish it didn't always tell me with text on the screen what I'm supposed to do every damn time I find a switch like that. I get it already!

The first boss battle was great. The second was way over the top and it struck me as a tad simplistic in comparison.

I still think the morph ball is the weirdest thing. Those parts of the levels feel tacked on and strangely pinballish. They're not like air ducts that are organic to the level... they're glowing blue chutes sized just for you. Very odd. But rolling around is fun I suppose.

Now I have to decide if I should stick with it for another level or switch over to Two Worlds, Bioshock, or Persona 3. THE DROUGHT IS OVER! THE DROUGHT IS OVERRRR!!!
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 03:54:35 AM »

I'm enjoying the heck out of the game as well. It's most definitely a Metroid Prime game.

I'm honestly not sure if I like being able to aim independent of the center of the screen. The cursor itself is very hard to see (short of you unleashing streams of energy anyway), and you're relying on your aim verses more or less always hitting your target (unless they're rapidly flying around the room).

Like most, I'm using the Advanced settings to turn around. Unless the cursor is practically dead center, you start to turn. I like that. Screw the whole 'move the cursor way too close to the edge of the screen to turn) crap of previous games. I want this for any and all FPS titles that EVER come out on the Wii from here on out.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a galaxy to save. biggrin

BTW - there's a way to tell your other Wii friends that you have the game and do...something involving that. Make sure you dig deep into the Extras screen and find it. Reminds me - I gotta get all those Friends codes in (ugh)...

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 12:17:35 PM »

My initial impressions after about 30 minutes of play.  Controls feel natural to me and very unique compared to other shooters.  Example, I really like the unique control movement of locking canisters (or whatever you call them) into place... push the wiiremote forward, turning, and then pulling the wiiremote back to you.  I like how the NPCs react to your actions, nice.  The graphics are better than I thought they would be.  The space station scene is cool as heck!  I really feel apart of an epic story.

Now on to the first boss.  Big thumbs up so far.
shon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 02:00:01 PM »

Played about an hour and like everyone else really like it.  Took a little while to get used to the controls.  I am using advanced
and was having a hard time aiming, shooting and strafing, but it is starting to click now. 

Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 02:40:54 PM »

I'm about 3 hours in and I think the gamespot review is pretty accurate.

The controls are much improved over other gamepad controls and yes they take a little bit of getting used to, but once you have it you will be moving and strafing all while being able to aim fairly accurately. It isn't as good as the keyboard and mouse, but its the best there has ever been on a console.

A lot of the people are gushing all over the graphics. I will say this they are the best graphics seen to date on a Nintendo console, BUT you won't confuse it for a PS3 or 360 FPS. It's a weird thing, I thought the opening level graphics were ok, a step above the cube versions, but then after that the graphics improve a lot and I would say they are better than anything I expected out of the Wii. The level design and artistry is really good. It reminds me of WoW, the graphics engine alone isn't that great, but the artistic design puts it a step above what it otherwise would be.

As far as the gameplay, this one actually has a story that is presented with cutscenes and voice, so it is much more in line with other big budget releases as far as story and presentation goes.

All in all I can easily see myself playing this game all the way through.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:42:29 PM by Scraper » Logged

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 02:47:30 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on August 29, 2007, 03:54:35 AM

BTW - there's a way to tell your other Wii friends that you have the game and do...something involving that. Make sure you dig deep into the Extras screen and find it. Reminds me - I gotta get all those Friends codes in (ugh)...

Friends codes suck, but 
Spoiler for Hiden:
I want me a Mii bobble head.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 02:31:55 PM »

I finally picked up my preorder last night and managed to get a few hours in. It took me all of about 30 seconds to fall in love with the game. The controls feel spot on and the visuals are great; far better then any GC game I've played and in fact better than any XBox games I've played. I've made it to the 2nd planet and I've been knocked out by the look of it.
If this is the future of gaming, bring it on!
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 01:24:42 PM »

I'm a good ways into the game now and I have to say that I'm overall really impressed.  The controls really are spectacular and I know that some people on this forum will hate to hear this but coupled with with some of the environmental interactions (manipulating controls, the grapple maneuver), the inside-the-helmet HUD, and a few other things make the game really immersive.  I have no issues saying this is the best controlling first person game I've played on a console (and I generally have no problem with dual analog control). 

The game is similar to it's predecessors but also quite different in a number of ways (slightly more story emphasis, moving to multiple planets, the ability to land your ship on different landing zones, etc) that really makes it a good sequel that's not MOTS. 

Right now I'd have to give Metroid Prime 1 a slight edge but that captured me with a unique atmosphere that would be hard to duplicate in another game so it isn't a knock against MP3. 

The game and it's controls on Wii do the same thing for me that Twilight Princess and RE4 did- makes me dread the thought of ever going back to the "old" way the games in the series used to control. 

Also, this game has some of my favorite menu music ever. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 01:43:24 PM by Kevin Grey » Logged
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »

I agree with you on the music.  Love it.  So far, I do like it better than the previous Prime games.  Easily my favorite wii game, including Zelda. 
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 02:17:35 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on August 31, 2007, 01:24:42 PM

I have no issues saying this is the best controlling first person game I've played on a console (and I generally have no problem with dual analog control). 

Also, this game has some of my favorite menu music ever. 

Agree wholeheartedly on both counts. The controls are absolutely spot on. THIS is the revolution with the Wii controller - an FPS that controls almost better than the mouse/keyboard combination. And it WILL be looked at with every single other FPS that releases from here on out for the Wii. If the controls don't work as well as they do in this game, it WILL be docked points.

As for the music - the MP series as a whole has always had some great music. While as of right now, I have to give a slight edge to the original, MP3 does have a great soundtrack. I need to go looking for it infact...

As for me, I've just finished the first 'world' after the tutorial world (Byrrn or whatever). Wow. Just like all the other games, MP3 makes you think when you're fighting something 10 times your size. And constantly makes you think when you're moving around the levels in general. Why I've always loved the series as a whole.

The game overall though seems quite a bit easier than MP2 (thankfully), and easier than MP1. Still gives a challenge though as you get around the levels.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 02:19:33 PM »

The only thing I've found challenging so far are the boss fights.  Even then they are easier than the previous games but the most recent ones go on for much longer than I'd like. 
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »

Got a little way into this last night, to the first chance you have to move your ship, which is just after the first boss. 

I'm finding myself having a bit of difficulty aiming accurately, but that's not a bad thing.  It's actually fairly immersive, since the auto-lock from MP1+2 always felt a bit robotic to me.  Still, the Wii controls are so far beyond the dual analog aiming solution, that it's not even funny.  Regular dual-analog FPSs make me feel completely out of control, like I'm playing a game.  MP1+2 made me feel more like I was in the shoes of a super bounty hunter, but I never loved that once I locked on, there was almost no way to miss.

The MP3 controls add in just enough inaccuracy that I feel in control while allowing me to miss.  It's difficult for me to describe exactly why this is, but I feel much more like a bounty hunter.  It adds a bit of pressure to boss fights knowing that I need to take the extra few seconds to accurately line up a shot before dodging incoming fire.

I will say that sometimes I have a hard time getting a lock on an enemy, or sometimes on the right enemy, and it seems like I lose the lock sometimes.  This can be a problem when there's multiple enemies, and I'm trying to get a lock and grapple a shield off, but this could all be my fault.

As for the morph ball chutes, yeah, they've never made a heck of a lot of sense.  If you think the chutes are silly, what about the bomb locks?  At this point, they're just a part of Metroid lore, and you deal with it.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 02:24:45 PM »

As far as the losing your target lock goes - it was the same in the other games. If your opponent moved too far out of your normal range of vision (usually up), or dashed from side to side (a lot of opponents in this game do that), it breaks your lock.

As far as locking onto the right enemy...you're right. The smart-lock of the recent games (usually without a doubt locked onto the closest target to the center of your targeting reticule) doesn't seem to work right. But with manual aiming, that's not an issue IMHO.

And yes, I also love the inaccuracy of the game. Makes me feel that much more human as I play. Especially when you do have to line up that perfect shot while under fire.

Final thing - + and - need to be higher on the Wii controller. - isn't too much of a pain to hit, but + definitely is. And you can't hit either while you're trying to shoot back (unless you switch the trigger options around).

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 02:55:36 PM »

I forgot to look last night, but is there a way to swap jump and fire?  I would much prefer for fire to be on the trigger and jump on A.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 02:56:36 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on August 31, 2007, 02:55:36 PM

I forgot to look last night, but is there a way to swap jump and fire?  I would much prefer for fire to be on the trigger and jump on A.

Yep, it's in the options. 
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 02:56:59 PM »

If the Wii's control setup is so great then why do you still need lock on?
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 03:11:06 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on August 31, 2007, 02:56:59 PM

a) Holdover from previous games

b) It's actually hard to describe because what makes the controls work better than other FPS attempts on the platform is the way the lock on works in concert with the free cursor.  At it's most base level, it lets you lock a boss in view but target different body parts (essential for most boss fights) or, going up against multiple targets, concentrate your fire on one but easily get off shots at other targets of opportunity as they enter your view without losing track of your primary target. 

Basically using both in concert with one another allows much quicker reaction times than what you would normally get in a dual analog setup. 
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 03:49:15 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on August 31, 2007, 02:56:36 PM

Quote from: Chaz on August 31, 2007, 02:55:36 PM

Yep, it's in the options. 

Is there an option to swap the morph ball and the mode choice?  It seems I'll usually have fair warning when I want to switch to ball mode, but I'm always quickly switching to the ID mode.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »

You can swap the hyper and visor buttons (ie + and -) but not beyond that. 
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 05:41:35 PM »

Speaking as someone who recently played through Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on the Wii, I'm surprised at how many people seem to think Corruption is a huge leap forward graphically.  The Prime series has always made up for the lack of raw graphical horsepower with a lot of artistic subtlety to enhance the atmosphere of the game, and this third game seems right in line with that.

I read a lot of people complain about the Wii's "shitty graphics" because the system is less powerful than the 360 or PS3, but it seems to me that the Wii is much more about combining its graphics with a fun hands-on control scheme to make the games look and *feel* immersive.  Now, reading this feedback, I feel like the conversation has been turned on its head: everyone's talking about what fantastic graphics this game has, and I'm here thinking that it looks virtually identical to its predecessors.

Don't get me wrong: I think Corruption is a really good looking game.  I just don't see how it's so much better than Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, or even Echoes that those games allegedly look "shitty" and this one looks "awesome."  In my mind, those two points on the spectrum just a lot farther apart.  Tongue

-Autistic Angel
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 05:45:35 PM by Autistic Angel » Logged
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 05:56:36 PM »

I haven't used the lock on yet, I just line up my shots. I may not always hit, but I do hit enough.  slywink thumbsup
I prefer these controls more than PC + Mouse combo since you actually lower and raise the Wiimote to lower and  raise your weapon as opposed to pushing and pulling. This is the most significant thing for me about a Wii game like MP3 as it just makes the weapon control feel more natural.
So far I'm loving everything about the game. Unfortunately, I think I'm stuck on the current level I'm playing.  icon_frown
I have found it a bit easy for a Metroid Prime game and I've considered starting it over in veteran mode. I'm not that far in yet so I'm a bit fearful that if I go veteran I'll encounter an impossible boss later on. I'm curious is anyone else here playing it on veteran?
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 06:33:15 PM »

I'll own the "Shitty Graphics" comment - but only by way of comparison.  Gears of War / Bioshock / Mass Effect this ain't. 

That said, hot damn is it fun.  I could care less about the graphics as they get the job done and they don't look like the jagged edges will put out my eye on my TV. slywink

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
unbreakable
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »

Because it's still not a mouse.
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »

Quote from: unbreakable on August 31, 2007, 06:43:56 PM

Because it's still not a mouse.

IMO the only thing a mouse holds over the Wiimote control of MP3 is the degree of sensitivity. Also, the manner in which the nunchuk analog stick is used in this game for movement is superior to the standard WASD keyboard setup.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »

I think having lock-on with a mouse wouldn't be a terrible thing. 

Nothing forces you to use lock-on.  I would say it's also semi-necessary to have because you do a lot more jumping around, and jump a lot higher, than almost any other FPS.

kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 07:41:43 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on August 31, 2007, 05:41:35 PM

Speaking as someone who recently played through Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on the Wii, I'm surprised at how many people seem to think Corruption is a huge leap forward graphically.  The Prime series has always made up for the lack of raw graphical horsepower with a lot of artistic subtlety to enhance the atmosphere of the game, and this third game seems right in line with that.

While it isn't even close to the leap that say Bioshock is over MP2, it's still improved visually.
The areas of improvements I've noticed:

• Lighting effects
  • Runs in widescreen
  • Textures; especially ground textures.

There are areas where it doesn't improve at all and the most obvious is aliasing; IIRC the Wii's GPU still doesn't support antialiasing. And of course unless you played the prequels on the Wii, you wouldn't be getting the 60 fps you get in MP3.
The tech graphics aside, it's the artistic style and design where I've noticed the most improvement over the prequels. Not that it wasn't excellent in MP and MP2, it just seems better in MP3. Especially in the design and depiction of technology; i.e. Samus' visor, terminal screens, generators, turbines, etc.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 07:44:06 PM by kronovan » Logged
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »

Both of the Cube Metroid games were 60 FPs.  The chief change I see in the visuals is the bloom, which is done to nice effect. The first two Prime games looked great and so does this one.

The widescreen takes some getting used to- in general the first two games looked just fine stretched.  But damn does Samus look so much thinner this time around Tongue
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 08:00:46 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on August 31, 2007, 07:45:35 PM

Both of the Cube Metroid games were 60 FPs.  The chief change I see in the visuals is the bloom, which is done to nice effect. The first two Prime games looked great and so does this one.

The widescreen takes some getting used to- in general the first two games looked just fine stretched.  But damn does Samus look so much thinner this time around Tongue

While both the Cube MP's supported 60 fps in theory, it wasn't always the case in reality. The GameCube I played them on was equipped with component cables and connected to my HDTV, so I always played in PSCAN. There were a number of times in both prequels where I experienced some slow down -definitely less than 60 fps- and so far in MP3 I haven't noticed any. Of course when I fired up the prequels on my Wii no slow down occurred; same was true for RE4. thumbsup

I agree that Samus looks very nice; just wish there was a way to see her in her zero suit.  slywink
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:06:12 PM by kronovan » Logged
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »

The other reason there's lock on? Once you're locked on (or you just hold Z), moving the cursor no longer turns your body. But yes, as explained before - it's great to lock onto one target and then aim at another (or for the aforementioned boss battles).

Personally, for me, I see quite a bit of improvement in the graphics. Not only the frame rate, but the overall texture detail, as well as the distance you can just 'see' without any sort of fog (or simply a wall). Some of the levels (I'm now on planet number 3, Elyssia or something) are very...open.

Random little thing - as you progress through the game, take a close look at your reflection (which you normally always see when you have the Scan Visor activated). Also notice how Samus' eyes track the controller to a point too.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 08:10:15 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on August 31, 2007, 08:02:46 PM

Also notice how Samus' eyes track the controller to a point too.

Yeah, I meant to mention that.  Really nice attention to detail. 
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 09:03:50 PM »

Okay, so I have to ask - how do you get Green Tokens? At 33% in (7 hours according to the ingame clock), I've been a scanning fiend. I have 66 Red, 17 Blue, 10 Yellow, and 0 Green. What gives?

I want that Mii Bobblehead! biggrin

Jag

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 09:45:18 PM »

Just picked it up today, going to give it a whirl. First Metroid game ever. I read that the visor also shows your battery level, i'll probably need it biggrin
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 09:55:26 PM »

Quote from: Jag on August 31, 2007, 09:45:18 PM

Just picked it up today, going to give it a whirl. First Metroid game ever. I read that the visor also shows your battery level, i'll probably need it biggrin

Is that what the four bars (well, now 3 for me) mean up top? Holy crap that's cool. biggrin

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 11:27:36 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on August 31, 2007, 09:03:50 PM

Okay, so I have to ask - how do you get Green Tokens? At 33% in (7 hours according to the ingame clock), I've been a scanning fiend. I have 66 Red, 17 Blue, 10 Yellow, and 0 Green. What gives?

I want that Mii Bobblehead! biggrin

I believe you have to use the Friend Code feature to get Green Tokens. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: