http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 02:12:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PSP/Vita] Help with upgrading to Vita.  (Read 234 times)
Dreamshadow
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: September 25, 2013, 04:51:05 PM »

Can anyone point me to an article or thread that will show me what will carry over to a Vita from my PSP if I upgrade?  I have a bunch of PSOne games, and a couple of PSP games from PSN, and then a bunch of UMDs.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »

Sadly, no UMDs will carry over.

Everything you bought from PSN will transfer over, just download them again from the Downloads list in the PSN Store. The only limit was that you can only download those games 5 times after you buy them. Although that may have changed.

PSOne will work the same if they're digital.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 06:34:57 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on September 25, 2013, 05:07:43 PM

Everything you bought from PSN will transfer over, just download them again from the Downloads list in the PSN Store. The only limit was that you can only download those games 5 times after you buy them. Although that may have changed.

This is the first time I've heard anything like that about PSN, and I don't think it's true. There would be a lot of public complaining about it if it were.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 08:39:36 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on September 25, 2013, 05:07:43 PM

I think the limit was five different devices, meaning you could have 5 PSPs registered to your account and download the game to all of them.  They've since changed the limit to 2.  As far as downloading to an activated device, it should be unlimited.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 11:17:19 PM »

And you can deactivate one device to activate another. Iirc, the easiest way to deactivate a device is from the device itself. If you don't have the device (or it isn't working) you can go into your ps account and deactivate all devices, then add the current ones back (you can remove all once each 6 months, I think, without having to contact support).

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: