http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 06:07:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PSP]GTA-Chinatown Wars  (Read 551 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

it was Nintendo DS exclusive(prolly not advertised as Exclusive though),seems now that its gonna go to the PSP

from CVG

Rockstar's just confirmed that excellent Nintendo DS GTA, Chinatown Wars is heading to PSP.

"We're proud to extend this truly unique handheld Grand Theft Auto experience to PSP and offer a downloadable version of Chinatown Wars for PSPgo,"

"Rockstar's work with the GTA series has been an enormous part of the success of PlayStation platforms," said Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America. "We're excited to welcome the critically acclaimed Chinatown Wars to the outstanding line-up of great games headed to the PSP platform this fall."

Specifically built for the PSP platform with upscaled widescreen graphics, enhanced lighting and animation; and including all-new story missions; this version of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will take full advantage of the power of the PSP system.

so,PS2 version next?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 06:30:50 AM »

I'm interested in this, but only if I can get the downloadable version for my regular PSP 2000. Will downloadable games be locked to the PSPgo?
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 06:53:07 AM »

You can already get full downloadable games on all PSP models from the PSN Store.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on June 23, 2009, 06:53:07 AM

You can already get full downloadable games on all PSP models from the PSN Store.

Yeah I know that. I was asking mainly because the article linked to above mentions the PSPgo specifically.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »

Yeah, expect that to be the case for the time being, it's cross marketing or something like that.  Suffice to say that companies doing anything download related will use the Go in press releases.

MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 01:01:07 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on June 23, 2009, 06:30:50 AM

I'm interested in this, but only if I can get the downloadable version for my regular PSP 2000. Will downloadable games be locked to the PSPgo?

Locked as in... you can only download it to a 'Go' and not a regular PSP? I can't imagine so. I would think they'd be cutting their own throats if they made a downloadable game 'Go only' for quite some time.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: