http://gamingtrend.com
November 24, 2014, 09:52:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PS3]Uncharted:Drakes Fortune  (Read 28567 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 07, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 07, 2008, 03:26:21 AM

Lettuce:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Those weren't zombies or demons.  They were the remnants of the Spanish settlers on the island after being exposed to the toxin inside El Dorado.  They're literally the descendants, and the concept art labels them as such.  They're basically mutated inbred humans, not demons or zombies.

Still dumb.  And here's why:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The game is going along fine with just the exploration and gunplay there's no reason to introduce an external antagonist- (this is exactly what Halo did wrong: if they had just stuck with the covenant the game would have been much better than bringing in the lamest badguys of all time) and it's a cop out to do so. I guess they couldn't come up with a compelling ending absent this cheap and uninteresting and recycled 'something's on the island' plotline.

If you've ever seen the movie sunshine you get the idea too. THe movie is moving along dazzling you with the 'science' and the troubles when bif! it goes off the rails with an unlikely outside antagonist which ruins the movie.  Now these demonzombies don't ruin Uncharted, but it's still preposterously stupid.

Also it says I got a reward of some sort but I don't see anything...even under bonus...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:52:19 AM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 07, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »

ugh - seems like a lot of people liking this, didnt like MGS4? That was (in my opinion?) the best game I ever played...

tried the demo of this, and didnt really get into it, although, now that its relatively cheap, I might give it a go eventually..if only there was a shortage of interesting games to try...

A new one
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 07, 2008, 12:34:29 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 07, 2008, 12:24:14 PM

ugh - seems like a lot of people liking this, didnt like MGS4? That was (in my opinion?) the best game I ever played...

tried the demo of this, and didnt really get into it, although, now that its relatively cheap, I might give it a go eventually..if only there was a shortage of interesting games to try...

It's definitely a very good game...but it's not even in the same league as MGS4 imo.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 07, 2008, 12:43:52 PM »

I love both games, but Uncharted gets the edge for me. 
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 07, 2008, 12:53:21 PM »

This is true for me.  MGS4 was pure crap compared to Uncharted.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 07, 2008, 01:13:07 PM »

what about story-wise? Thats the big seller for me - I love the story and cutscenes in MGS4 you see...

A new one
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 07, 2008, 01:16:53 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 07, 2008, 01:13:07 PM

what about story-wise? Thats the big seller for me - I love the story and cutscenes in MGS4 you see...

Story-line is fantastic.  It's a simple story but well told with great characters. 

While I wouldn't recommend MGS4 to all fans of Uncharted, I *would* recommend Uncharted to all fans of MGS4. 
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 07, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 07, 2008, 01:16:53 PM

Quote from: Razgon on October 07, 2008, 01:13:07 PM

Story-line is fantastic.  It's a simple story but well told with great characters. 

While I wouldn't recommend MGS4 to all fans of Uncharted, I *would* recommend Uncharted to all fans of MGS4. 

damn you all to the seventh circle!! bah...going to pick this one up today - spending money anyways on the Blueray edition of ironman that hits the stores today anyawys ;-)

A new one
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 07, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 07, 2008, 12:53:21 PM

This is true for me.  MGS4 was pure crap compared to Uncharted.

Seriously, leo. That's just a stupid comment. On no scale is MGS4 crap and it is arguably the best game of this generation...as many think Uncharted is.

Razgon-

As for the story, it's fun. The characters are great and as I said, I heartily recommend you play it. 

There's nothing wrong with the game at all and maybe that's why people love it- there's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all...AT ALL. So there's really nothing to critque except for some preferences of the gamers who play it (like I found some of elements derivative  (but that does not equal boring) of other games and some of the puzzles poorly reasoned, and some story elements to be preposterous).

That said if you have a PS3 you absolutely should play it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:29:39 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 07, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »

Sorry ATB, imo MGS4 was crap.  The story was silly, ridiculous, and over-the-top.  The characters spew garbage on and on and on.  The animations were terrbile, the controls were clunky.  It had great cut-scenes, woop-dee-do.  I pushed through it because I felt I had to, because it was MGS4.  If I'm expecting a game to define a generation of hardware, MGS4 is the last game I would pick. 

Uncharted had a wonderful, engaging story, characters that made you love them, mind blowing graphics, varied and enjoyable gameplay, the most amazing musical score of any non-star wars game.  It is the most complete package of any video game I have ever played.  The absolute definition of a AAA title.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 07, 2008, 02:43:00 PM

Sorry ATB, imo MGS4 was crap.  The story was silly, ridiculous, and over-the-top.  The characters spew garbage on and on and on.  The animations were terrbile, the controls were clunky.  It had great cut-scenes, woop-dee-do.  I pushed through it because I felt I had to, because it was MGS4.  If I'm expecting a game to define a generation of hardware, MGS4 is the last game I would pick. 

Uncharted had a wonderful, engaging story, characters that made you love them, mind blowing graphics, varied and enjoyable gameplay, the most amazing musical score of any non-star wars game.  It is the most complete package of any video game I have ever played.  The absolute definition of a AAA title.

you make absolutely no sense to me - Animations were crappy?? compared to what? A real-live-action movie??? Graphics were gorgerous, animations as well, looked damn realistic, and the story was, as computer-genre-game-stories go, rather interesting - and, I've never played the other games...  please, try to moderate your expressions with just a little bit realism, no matter whether you like the game or not...

oh hell, I forgot..this is the internet...no-body ever sees another persons point and concedes...

A new one
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 07, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »

Why does he have to concede if he didn't like MGS4?  Actually MGS4 didn't even have a proper forum effect for a game that is supposedly one of the best of the generation.

Uncharted is still my top game on the PS3, can't wait for the sequel.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 07, 2008, 03:09:18 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 07, 2008, 02:43:00 PM

The story was silly, ridiculous, and over-the-top.  The characters spew garbage on and on and on.  The animations were terrbile, the controls were clunky.  It had great cut-scenes, woop-dee-do.  I pushed through it because I felt I had to, because it was MGS4.  If I'm expecting a game to define a generation of hardware, MGS4 is the last game I would pick.

Did you play any of the other MGS games? If so, none of your complaints make any sense at all.  If you didn't then you're right on the nose  icon_biggrin 

One could respond that every aspect of the uncharted has been done elsewhere. It breaks no new ground, has an unoriginal story and graphics that were good but clearly not mind blowing.

Quote from: skystride on October 07, 2008, 02:54:07 PM

Why does he have to concede if he didn't like MGS4?  Actually MGS4 didn't even have a proper forum effect for a game that is supposedly one of the best of the generation.

We're not arguing per se. I just took issue with him saying that the game was crap when it obviously wasn't.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 07, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »

The one area that I would absolutely give MGS4 the edge in is musical score.  I really enjoy Uncharted's music, but I think MGS4 has one of the best gaming soundtracks in a long, long time. 
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 07, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »

Quote from: skystride on October 07, 2008, 02:54:07 PM

he doesnt have to say he liked it, I really dont care about that - but to call the animations "crappy"??? I mean... really?? it seems to be something people do just to be cool...or to make other people take offense...

A new one
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: October 07, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »

Still dumb.  And here's why:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The game is going along fine with just the exploration and gunplay there's no reason to introduce an external antagonist- (this is exactly what Halo did wrong: if they had just stuck with the covenant the game would have been much better than bringing in the lamest badguys of all time) and it's a cop out to do so. I guess they couldn't come up with a compelling ending absent this cheap and uninteresting and recycled 'something's on the island' plotline.

If you've ever seen the movie sunshine you get the idea too. THe movie is moving along dazzling you with the 'science' and the troubles when bif! it goes off the rails with an unlikely outside antagonist which ruins the movie.  Now these demonzombies don't ruin Uncharted, but it's still preposterously stupid.

Also it says I got a reward of some sort but I don't see anything...even under bonus...

As you play to gain medals.  Once you unlock enough medals you get various gameplay effects like new post processing shaders (try the "Next Gen filter"  Tongue) new costumes, weapons, videos of the mocap sessions and the hot actress playing Elena. slywink

Spoiler for Hiden:
On the other hand, this is just like Pulp adventures to introduce another enemy, and one that skirts the mystical element while not being mystical at all.  They're setup from the very beginning of the game when Sully says, "at least I think they're people" when looking at the carvings on the wall.  Then, every area you go through has been destroyed.  If El Dorado wasn't such a threat, it would have been melted down by now.  Much like the Ark in Indiana Jones it's that terrible thing from the past that should never have been brought back at all.

It also works well with character motivations although I do think the mercenary at the end could have been built up as more of a character instead of all of a sudden getting speaking lines.

The enemies only look difficult to fight.  They're deceptively easy to fight so long as you remember that you don't fight them like human opponents.  Don't get close, don't take cover if they're near, stay moving as you're faster than they are.  You don't need to land killing shots on them, but spray at them until you at least graze one of them, when you do that they go through a pretty long stun animation that gives you plenty of time to aim and finish him off.  You'll also notice that even if there are multiple Descendants running around you're still only attacked by 1-2 of them at a time.  If you do get hit by one, they almost always jump back after swiping at you, giving you time to get away or shoot.  They also make a lot of noise for supposedly sneaky killers.  It's actually cool to see how much effort they put into making the descendants a cinematic enemy to fight, rather than generic melee AI that runs forward and constantly attacks.

And running through the pitch black German base with only the flashlight was really cool.  Even then, the descendants really only spawned in front of you, or with a lot of noise.

Finally, after the descendants show up and you deal with their segment, they're not really as much a threat afterwards as they'll target both you and mercenaries, and the mercs are good at killing them.

As for an MGS4 comparison.  I like the concept of MGS4's story more, but I like Uncharted's execution better.  Music-wise, MGS4 is only better because they have a that one composer who's name I forget on it.  Otherwise, Uncharted has the Firefly/Serenity/Battastar Galactica composer working on it.  Heck, I even like the Uncharted main theme.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 07, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »

I totally agree with Turtle's take on the story and the late-game "twist" that wasn't a twist since it was telegraphed throughout the entire game.  It completely worked for me though it's clearly the most polarizing element in the game. 

Quote from: Turtle on October 07, 2008, 04:00:46 PM

Music-wise, MGS4 is only better because they have a that one composer who's name I forget on it.  Otherwise, Uncharted has the Firefly/Serenity/Battastar Galactica composer working on it.  Heck, I even like the Uncharted main theme.

FWIW, Uncharted's composer was Greg Edmonson who only worked on Firefly.  Serenity was Carter Burwell and BSG is Bear McCreery.  MGS4 is Harry Gregson Williams and, yeah, he's a big time Hollywood composer but, just like with voice acting, I think that has the potential to cut both ways since sometimes famous people can be lazy when it comes to games and are just in it for the paycheck.  One of the reason that Williams' MGS4 score impresses me so much is that it's easily the equal IMO to any film soundtrack he has done (and often superior) and he clearly wasn't phoning it in.  In contrast, Williams also contributed a "theme" to Call of Duty 4 and I would be hard pressed to call it to mind even when I had just finished that game. 
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 07, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on October 07, 2008, 03:09:18 PM

We're not arguing per se. I just took issue with him saying that the game was crap when it obviously wasn't.

ar·gu·ment      /ˈɑrgyəmənt/ [ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
–noun
1. an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention...
2. a discussion involving differing points of view...

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: October 07, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »

another ending spoiler:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I just like the theme of dangerous mysteries from the past and was actually very glad to see they didn't take the mystical cop out, and instead went with some kind of mutagenic neurotoxin, still a bit fantastical, but plausible nonetheless.  Sure, I loved that mystical aspect in Indiana Jones, but had Uncharted used the same thing that would have been just lazy.

Makes me excited for Uncharted 2, which we know they're working on.  What's even more amazing as that Uncharted 1 wasn't using all the PS3 power.  If Naughty Dog uses the latest techniques developed by other first party Sony developers, imagine the kind of stuff they could do in the sequel.

I actually like the character interactions in Uncharted more than in MGS4, but I like the actual relations and past history in MGS4 simply because there was a lot of it.  Uncharted's brevity was a breath of fresh air in that it felt like actual people talking, as much as said via good acting and facial expressions and tone of voice as was with dialog.  With MGS4 every character spoke like something out of the Homer's Illiad.  Two different styles, likable for two different reasons.

Hm... come to think of it, I wonder how Snake would compare to characters from works of ancient literature like Ulysses from the Illiad and such?  Ah well, that's a discussion for a different thread.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:26:51 PM by Turtle » Logged
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 07, 2008, 05:01:18 PM »

You guys have to stop bringing up this thread.  It only reminds that I need to "start" this game.  Had it since I got my PS3 and have yet to touch it.  Played the demo though and loved it.

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 07, 2008, 06:18:10 PM »

It sounds silly but I stopped about halfway through when I heard that they were adding Trophies support to the game.  I need to get back to it.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 07, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on October 07, 2008, 06:18:10 PM

It sounds silly but I stopped about halfway through when I heard that they were adding Trophies support to the game.  I need to get back to it.

Not silly.  I did the same thing.  And then I found out you had to restart to get trophies, but I'm too far in to start over, and now some of my desire to finish has diminished.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
mori
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 04, 2008, 02:29:55 AM »

Just finished. I don't know how I feel about this game at the moment. It was fun until the last 15% that were just infuriating. I almost quit a few times. I had to switch to easy difficulty to finish because I was fed up of getting killed by The Decendents.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 04, 2008, 03:10:46 AM »

I thought they looked much harder than they were.  They are easily stunned and also retreat frequently so it's relatively easy to keep them under control with the MP40.  Personally I play those segments RE4-style with the L1 permanently held down. 
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:20 AM »

I had no problems with those guys at all, though I have to admit that section was scary as hell for me.  Those things really creeped me out and the fact that it's so dark makes it all the more scarier.  I'm talking about the bunker section, not the other parts where you can take them down from a distance at your leisure.  I noticed there were some comments about grenade aiming-I thought it was quite cool really.  What so hard about tilting your controller back a little bit?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 04, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

Just finished this 2 days ago. I think I agree with a lot the criticism here. I don't think it was a "best in gen" type game, but I enjoyed playing it, and the length felt right. I really wish the platform segments were extended, more like Prince of Persia or Tomb Raider, because they didn't feel that challenging or difficult, more like just part of the atmosphere. The puzzles were also way too simple. I felt pretty good about the combat - the cover system wasn't as well implemented as Gears (sliding to nearby cover, swat turns, snapping to the cover you intend to snap to), but useful, and you were kept on your toes with advancing/flanking enemies and destructible cover. Weapon selection was good, and while I wanted to run around shooting the grenade launcher, the restricted access to the heavy hitters like the magnum made sense.

Regarding the Spaniards - I didn't have a tough time killing them (shotgun from the hip worked great), but their presence just kind of made me roll my eyes. I feel like the same basic premise has been used over and over and I wish developers would come up with something new.

Overall I enjoyed the game - I don't really feel the need to go play it again on hard, but I'm interested in the sequel.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 09, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »

Something I forgot to ask that I just thought about - did anyone get the feeling along the way that Elena might have been with the bad guys?

There were a couple of scenes that her actions seemed a little strange - one when she is out on the balcony and says she's going to stay there to check on some "things" and the other when she finally has to drop the camera - the camera seemed too important to her (although I can buy that if she is a reporter).

I had a feeling that the developers were going to throw some curves in.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nate's friend still being alive seemed kind of obvious.
But I don't know if I was just looking for things when I thought Elena might be on the other side or if the intention was for the gamer to be unsure.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 09, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

I did not get that feeling when playing through.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: December 09, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »

I think you're reading too much into events.  She's always presented as a strong reporter, also pretty independent.  So, when Nate says he wants to find a boat to leave, Elena just wants to look around a bit more while Nate goes to find a boat, she's clearly bummed at the thought of not delving further into the mystery, and in the process she discovers the next plot point.

None of her dialog is really suggestive of ulterior motives, she just really wants the story.  Specifically, she runs a cable show all about exploring lost mysteries and such.  Not quite a reporter, but sort of like a Discovery original show where one woman.  I think her show is actually called Uncharted or something, they actually made a blog for her and her show.

I do hope they bring her back for Uncharted 2.

Also, you wanna know the sad thing, Uncharted's acting with only game quality characters and mocap outdid Beowulf, a movie with an even larger budget and bigger actors.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 09:31:48 PM by Turtle » Logged
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 09, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

Yeah, what Leo and Turtle said.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 09, 2008, 10:09:56 PM »

Yeah, I guess I'm just too accustomed to games throwing in all sorts of twists that I'm just expecting them even when they're not there.  The one bit when you are in the circular room and you boost Elena up before the creatures start coming up through the floor, I was sure she was going to ditch Nate and run off to get the treasure for herself smile

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 17, 2008, 05:13:59 AM »

Did anyone have trouble getting trophies to register?  I am about 70% through and all of a sudden when I get an in-game medal, the corresponding trophy is not unlocking.  I am playing through again and getting trophies while I do it, but it just stopped.  I have 26% trophies unlocked.  Anyone else run into this?

EDIT:  Ok I found the issue, you can only use 1 save to get trophies...no more using all 10.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 05:16:11 AM by leo8877 » Logged
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 18, 2008, 04:18:33 AM »

after all the good word of mouth around here, i picked up Uncharted on sunday afternoon to see if it lives up to all the hype.  after being totally hooked for three evenings this week, i finished the game on 'normal' tonight and loved just about every minute of it...pretty great game overall icon_cool

i can't say much more good that hasn't already been mentioned, but i was really impressed by how well-rounded the experience turned out...great graphics, detailed animations, fun gameplay, and the entertaining story had me totally hooked.  the storytelling was integrated into gameplay very well, and all the cutscenes had a great cinematic feel that wouldn't have worked nearly as well without such good animation and voice acting.  the gameplay worked surprisingly well with good controls for both combat and platforming, and even the few vehicles scenes were pretty fun (loved the truck sequence).  while i didn't exactly like the way they implemented the jet ski, those segments were short enough that it wasn't too disruptive to the overall experience. 

i think my only gameplay complaint would be the forced change in action style near the end.  the story twist introduced a new combat challenge that i found a little annoying, and the run-up toward the final encounter took away the cover tactics that you've been using for the whole rest of the game.  it wasn't a huge problem, but i've always been a little annoyed when developers introduce something totally new right at the end of a game just to lengthen the game or add a little challenge.  just my opinion though...

overall, i think Uncharted is a fantastic (albeit short) game that is a must-buy for any PS3 owner.  it's the only PS3 game i've purchased so far other than MGS4, and i'm very happy with the choice.  looks like the GT forum effect steered me in the right direction once again icon_cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 18, 2008, 04:46:41 AM »

Just finished my second playthrough tonight and it's still my # 1 game of all time.  Just a perfect gaming package.  I can't wait for Uncharted 2!!
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 14, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »

Just finished this game (Got the ps3 for christmas) and I must say my favorite game on the ps3 (well, it's my first game I've played on the system).  Incredible soundtrack, acting, level design, and gunplay.  Awesome, Awesome, and Awesome
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: February 14, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »

Yeah, it's fantastic. Indeed, it's fantastic enough that I played through it one time, then gave it a few weeks before I played through it twice more in a row, with escalating difficulty. Now I'm a proud owner of the Uncharted platinum trophy. smile

Playing through the game on Crushing difficulty is extremely satisfying btw, and it wasn't frustrating at all, despite my initial fears.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: February 14, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

The game, on the whole, is just extremely satisfying.  I'm going to pickup a replacement for the one I sold a while back and replay it before the sequel comes out.

Sad to see Elena and Sully not showing up so far in Uncharted 2 media, but there's still a chance they'll show up.  In the sequel, years have passed so things will definitely have changed.  I want to see Nate's shadier side, but without pointless emo attitudes.

Oh, and did anyone else see the alternate reality game (ARG) for Uncharted 1 they did a while back?  In an interview the devs talked about there being one that no one really noticed.  I know I saw a website for Elena's cable TV show, also named Uncharted.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: February 14, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on February 14, 2009, 10:58:11 PM

The game, on the whole, is just extremely satisfying.  I'm going to pickup a replacement for the one I sold a while back and replay it before the sequel comes out.

You'll be pleased to know then that the devs have said that for Uncharted 2 they're going to reward those who made an effort to gather trophies in the first game, though they haven't worked out the details. Start gathering! smile
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: February 15, 2009, 02:22:36 AM »

D'oh!  Well, no better reason to replay it than for new trophies, concept art, and to try out my new sound system.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 15, 2009, 04:36:25 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 14, 2009, 11:12:26 PM

Quote from: Turtle on February 14, 2009, 10:58:11 PM

You'll be pleased to know then that the devs have said that for Uncharted 2 they're going to reward those who made an effort to gather trophies in the first game, though they haven't worked out the details. Start gathering! smile

I went back and played again to get trophies since my first playthrough they were not out yet.  I found less treasure my second time as my first though:(
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: