http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 09:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PS3] The Last Of Us  (Read 18864 times)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2013, 09:35:04 PM »

Quote from: naednek on June 21, 2013, 06:41:21 PM

Quote from: Lordnine on June 21, 2013, 04:17:40 PM

Quote from: naednek on June 21, 2013, 04:13:08 PM

Can someone please answer my question from last page Tongue  How do you see  your percentage?  I'm in the stats page and all it shows is time played.

After you save, choose the load game option.  Your percentage should be shown when you select a file.  You don't need to actually load the file.

ahhh what a weird place.  There's really no reason to hit load since it just continues from the menu...  Why not place that info in the stats like everything else. 
but thanks!

I feel like this is usually the way PS does it.  It is odd, though, I agree.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2013, 10:11:46 PM »

Just finished, what an amazing game. ND has outdone themselves yet again.  I can't wait to see what they do with the PS4.  No other developer creates a living world like these guys do.  Just ridiculous how good this was.  It was something else to see the post apocalyptic world through the eyes of ND.

Took me 19 hours and 47 mins on Normal.  I didn't get a single trophy for collectables and I thought I was doing a pretty good job finding stuff, but I missed something somewhere.

Has anyone tried new game plus?  What carries over?

EDIT: Wanted to add that the combat is some of the most satisfying I've ever played in a game.  They really nailed it.  Where the stealth in Uncharted just never seemed to click for me, they got it perfect in this one.

Now end game spoilers
Spoiler for Hiden:
I thought either Joel or Ellie was going to die.  Thats' the vibe I was getting towards the end.  I was surprised it ended the way it did.  I would guess you don't go through all this to make a game and not have it be a franchise like Uncharted, but how can you make a sequel to this game?

Another question.  In Pittsburgh, I found a poster of 3 deserters from the Hunter group and I'm pretty sure it was Joel, Bill, and Bill's partner.  It said they were executed, but I figure they were saying that because they deserted.  I know it was hinted that he was a Hunter before a Smuggler, was he in Pit?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:27:10 PM by leo8877 » Logged
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2013, 11:24:34 PM »

Good read if you've finished.  MAJOR SPOILERS obviously

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/18/major-spoilers-naughty-dog-talks-the-last-of-us-beginning-ending-and-slightly-alternate-ending/
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2013, 11:39:11 PM »

Endgame discussion:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Joel was clearly a hunter around in the early years after society collapsed. He was likely a bandit robbing people for supplies so that Tommy could survive, as per their dialog. I very much doubt that he would straight up kill everyone as much as the other hunters you meet did, but you can be sure he was lost and jaded enough to have killed some innocent people during his time.

Afterwards, he got into smuggling, which got him and Tess into the quarantine zone. Because they didn't get normally accepted into the zone, they aren't issued regular ration cards, which is why they have to smuggle and trade for them.

Naughty Dog has said that there's plenty more stories to tell in their particular zombie apocalypse world. If you think about it, there's plenty of survivors across the world.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2013, 12:19:33 AM »

I didn't catch Nolan North's role during my play through.  I did catch these though...

Spoiler for Hiden:

Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2013, 12:35:26 AM »

Just finished the game.  Generally speaking, Iím not much of a console gamer.  Iím also not a fan of most third person games.  All that said, this is by far my favorite game of the year and probably my favorite game of this console generation.

My total play time was 12 hour 49 minutes on normal.  I also had a whopping 177 melee kills. 
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2013, 02:15:22 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on June 21, 2013, 10:11:46 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
I thought either Joel or Ellie was going to die.  Thats' the vibe I was getting towards the end.  I was surprised it ended the way it did.  I would guess you don't go through all this to make a game and not have it be a franchise like Uncharted, but how can you make a sequel to this game?

I hope there is no sequel.  I think it would just lessen the meaning of the narrative that they were going for.  I really think this game could be a turning point for gaming where we start seeing powerful narrative that isn't just another holywood trope.  Naughty Dog kind of strayed from that path after Uncharted 1 but they are back and character development is even stronger than Nate/Elena in UC1.  The people involved with this game should be getting the equivalent of Oscars.

Here is a good discussion about the story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IxDZh2fd4AU
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2013, 02:56:28 AM »

There will be a sequel. But I think it'll just be more stories told in the setting, as well as different explorations the various kinds of survivors. To be frank, Sony owns Naughty Dog, while ND does have some level of freedom, you can bet that Sony will be clamoring for more The Last of Us, just like they pushed for a new Uncharted.

Spoiler for Hiden:
What if the next game is focused on a progressive group of survivors, like Tommy's group at the dam? Instead of being primarily a linear story, it instead puts you in the lead of such a group trying to build a new society. You constantly have to range for supplies, and to trade, fend off bandits, recruit new people with skills and personalities, even send them to do tasks while you're off doing other stuff. Not quite open world, but hub the mission based.

Or, you could be a survivor from Pittsburg after the military abandons it, as they said they were going to do soon in the game. You become part of a group dedicated towards reaching a different quarantine zone, and instead of primarily 1 person to travel with, you have a larger group to see to safety.

But, even if they continue the story directly, I think there's still enough character development to be had that they could pull a Pixar and make sequels that are just as compelling as the originals, if not more. Ellie has to deal with her being infected, she's a kid now, but advance the story 4 years, Joel's getting even older, and she clearly has things on her mind she needs to get over. Or, what if she isn't as infected, what if something changes and her body starts healing from the bite mark on her arm? Eventually, someone's going to see that bite as well, will they accept her, or kick her out?

It's weird, but if they released an HD version of this on the PS4, I'd buy it full price. That might happen since Naughty Dog has basically ported their engine to the PS4, stating they didn't want to make the mistake of trying to create an entirely new engine from scratch like they did for Uncharted.

That said, there was a cool bit of (likely intentional) leaked art that probably is for ND's next game on the PS4, it had guys in Victorian looking coats.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:58:32 AM by Turtle » Logged
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2013, 03:49:49 AM »

Sequel:   The Rest of Us.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2013, 04:10:55 AM »

Turtle where was the art leak for the PS4 game?  EDIT:  I see it now.  Maybe it's just background for the next Uncharted story.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:14:19 AM by leo8877 » Logged
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2013, 06:56:31 PM »

This game was completely off my radar, namely because the next zombie apocalypse/survival horror game I enjoy will be the first.  I'm also not a huge ND fan, although I've really only tried the Vita version of Uncharted.  However, the crazy high scores have caught my attention, and I'm wondering if I should give it a shot.  Third person action generally isn't really my thing, but I was so blown away by the new Tomb Raider game that I'm thinking it might be worth expanding my horizons a bit.  I love strong story driven games with interesting characters, and it sounds like this one has that in spades.

For those of you not playing on Hard, how difficult are you finding it?  Are we talking controller-throwing frustration, or something more manageable.  If a non twitch gamer wanted to enjoy the story, characters, and atmosphere, is it doable?  TIA
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:30:55 PM by Gratch » Logged

ďMy next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on June 22, 2013, 06:56:31 PM

This game was completely off my radar, namely because the next zombie apocalypse/survival horror game I enjoy will be the first.  I'm also not a huge ND fan, although I've really only tried the Vita version of Uncharted.  However, the crazy high scores have caught my attention, and I'm wondering if I should give it a shot.  Third person action generally isn't really my thing, but I was so blown away by the new Tomb Raider game that I'm thinking it might be worth expanding my horizons a bit.  I love strong story driven games with interesting characters, and it sounds like this one has that in spades.

For those of you not playing on Hard, how difficult are you finding it?  Are we talking controller-throwing frustration, or something more manageable.  If a non twitch gamer wanted to enjoy the story, characters, and atmosphere, is it doable?  TIA

Let me save you the trouble.  You won't like it Tongue 
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2013, 08:55:02 PM »

I've been slowly playing the game since I got it last week so I have been purposefully avoiding this topic. I just finished the game, final time 14 hours and 20 minutes. I really like the game, but my feelings evolved a lot over the course of the experience.

At the start of the game I didn't really get the combat so the game felt a little odd. I didn't find any issues with aiming - that felt proper given the setting - but coming from Uncharted I thought they wanted you to find ways to kill all enemies. Then I realized that it felt much more natural to avoid as many enemies as possible, and even run away when it made sense. There was a trade-off by doing this, as it was much harder to come by ammo and collectibles, but you needed less ammo. It made more sense for these characters to sneak into a room, climb out a window on to a balcony, climb back into another room and then sneak down a stairwell than to murder everyone and draw attention. Sure, there are places that you have to kill, but overall stealth works best and helps to reduce the times you are in a chaotic situation.

The writing was fantastic, as was the music. All the characters were well written and interesting - no stereotypical heroes and villains.

Some more thoughts in spoilers:
Spoiler for Hiden:
There's so much more I want to know about the characters that I was surprised wasn't shared. Who exactly was Tess and how did Joel wind up with her? Why did Bill owe Joel?

There were so many deaths I just didn't see coming, like Tess and the older brother (did not see it going that way at all) that I really thought they were going to off one of the main characters.

Related, the one bit that threw me a little was Joel's "death". This was the one part that broke my suspension of disbelief. He had a giant pole entirely through his body. Even if it didn't rip through one or more organs on the way through, Ellie somehow gets him back on the horse and to a house without him bleeding out and then somehow stitches him up?  I think they could have handled this a bit better. Then, after what felt like a climax where they find the university abandoned, we start playing as Ellie in what I thought was an epilogue. Turns out there is quite a lot of game left, and it took me a little while to settle back in to the flow of the story.

As far as gameplay I wish they had come up with some other puzzle ideas - helping Ellie get across water gets a little silly after the 5th or 6th time.

It needs to settle a bit more, but I think this my GOTY so far over Bioshock, just because of the effectiveness of the writing and acting. It's kind of funny, as this is a game, but my experience was not necessarily one of "fun" so much as being very engaged and invested in what was going on. It's not a game you want to immediately start up a new game+ on (although I will probably do a little this week), but you appreciate the experience.

I also noted that I only got 1 achievement (besides finishing the game) the entire game. I wonder if ND did that on purpose to avoid interrupting the game.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:57:15 PM by Teggy » Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2013, 10:06:21 PM »

Quote from: naednek on June 22, 2013, 08:13:39 PM

Let me save you the trouble.  You won't like it Tongue  
Gratch is the one who hates everything, right?  icon_razz

Seriously though, playing on normal I think I only died maybe 10-15 times in the whole game, most of which were at the end of the game and the rest were during the early Clicker sections before I figured out how to easily bypass them. If you drop it all the way down to easy you get Shiv defense by default, which means you canít be one shot by zombies unless you donít have a Shiv.

For what itís worth, Iím not a 3rd person action fan either and I loved the game.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 10:08:53 PM by Lordnine » Logged
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2013, 10:40:28 PM »

Quote from: naednek on June 22, 2013, 08:13:39 PM

Let me save you the trouble.  You won't like it Tongue 

Wait, Gratch, you've only tried a non-Naughty Dog designed game and are using that to say you don't like Naughty Dog games?

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2013, 11:48:36 PM »

Quote from: Lordnine on June 22, 2013, 10:06:21 PM

Wait, I do?   crybaby  I actually really enjoyed Tomb Raider, and this looks like it might have a similar vibe.  Hence the interest.

For what itís worth, Iím not a 3rd person action fan either and I loved the game.

Good to hear.  I'll probably give it a shot after a price drop or two.

Wait, Gratch, you've only tried a non-Naughty Dog designed game and are using that to say you don't like Naughty Dog games?

I've played one of the PS3 Uncharted games (2, I think) and the Vita Uncharted game (which I thought was done by ND, thanks for clarifying).  Didn't think much of either one after 3-4 hours.  Between the crappy combat (it's entirely possible that it was good and I just sucked), the constant "what the hell am I supposed to do now" feeling, and the numerous bugs (on the Vita version), I simply gave up.  I didn't care much for the Jax & Daxter series either, but most platformers are lost on me anyways.

So no, I don't really care for what I've played of ND's games.

ďMy next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2013, 12:56:23 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on June 22, 2013, 11:48:36 PM

Quote from: Lordnine on June 22, 2013, 10:06:21 PM

Wait, I do?   crybaby  I actually really enjoyed Tomb Raider, and this looks like it might have a similar vibe.  Hence the interest.

Good to hear.  I'll probably give it a shot after a price drop or two.

I've played one of the PS3 Uncharted games (2, I think) and the Vita Uncharted game (which I thought was done by ND, thanks for clarifying).  Didn't think much of either one after 3-4 hours.  Between the crappy combat (it's entirely possible that it was good and I just sucked), the constant "what the hell am I supposed to do now" feeling, and the numerous bugs (on the Vita version), I simply gave up.  I didn't care much for the Jax & Daxter series either, but most platformers are lost on me anyways.

So no, I don't really care for what I've played of ND's games.

Actually, Uncharted 2 was the one where they got the combat right.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 02:40:42 PM by Bullwinkle » Logged

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2013, 08:43:04 AM »

Interesting, there's a "Making of" video available for people, I forget how you get it, but it's available for download now to certain people.

Apparently, it avoids the things I usually hate about making of videos that are included in pre-orders or collector's editions. Those videos are usually just press pieces, with no actual detailed discussion of actually making of the game, or key moments within the game.

A non spoiler example is that they fit all the animations for Joel, Ellie, and all the NPCs in just 4-5MB of memory. Now, some of what happened did feel samey, I mean almost the same strangle animation every time, but can you imagine if they had 8 times the memory?

But in this case... (post game spoilers)
Spoiler for Hiden:
There's word that they actually talk about things like the Giraffe scene, and more. It's a 3GB video, not sure how full of stuff there is, but it's a good sign.

Also, after some time thinking about it, I feel a lot better about the ending, not about what happens, but about the overall storytelling and the guts it took to do so. It's an incredibly personal, and grey, moral story area and I've come to love it for that. It's true to the characters, and I love the fact that Ellie absolutely knows that Joel lied to her, and is willing to accept the lie.

ND has said that they would be okay if they never did a sequel, but honestly, I think they'd also be fine if they did a sequel. There is a lot more character development left to explore, and a lot more world as well.

Edit: also they have a reflected/bounce/global light system in engine. Shown here:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:56:53 PM by Turtle » Logged
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2013, 01:25:25 PM »

The making of video is part of the season pass package.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2013, 01:27:21 AM »

After you beat the game:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Anyone notice the title screen is different?  I beat on Normal and Ellie's switchblade is in the window sill now.  If you beat it on the higher difficulties, does it look different?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2013, 09:15:39 PM »

Oh, by the way I got a kick out of the fact that the game started out in Boston. I didn't realize it until they passed signs for 90 and 95. The geography was not even close to accurate but it was still cool to see some of the buildings. It was funny because they go straight from downtown Boston to Lincoln, which would have been a nice long walk (about 5 hours if you never stopped, according to Google).

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on June 24, 2013, 09:15:39 PM

Oh, by the way I got a kick out of the fact that the game started out in Boston. I didn't realize it until they passed signs for 90 and 95. The geography was not even close to accurate but it was still cool to see some of the buildings. It was funny because they go straight from downtown Boston to Lincoln, which would have been a nice long walk (about 5 hours if you never stopped, according to Google).

I moved from Pittsburgh to Boston at one point in my life, so it's especially bizarre for me.  Though it's nowhere near accurate (there is a yellow bridge in the 'burgh just like that, at least).

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »

Took me a while to figure it out, too, but my wife made the connection instantly when she saw the capitol building. I stayed skeptical until I found myself standing in a subway stop I used to visit in real life every day.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2013, 10:05:19 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on June 24, 2013, 09:40:01 PM

Took me a while to figure it out, too, but my wife made the connection instantly when she saw the capitol building. I stayed skeptical until I found myself standing in a subway stop I used to visit in real life every day.

I was wondering how much of the stuff you see is actually real.  I figured the subway signs were, but what about the buildings?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2013, 10:06:17 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on June 24, 2013, 10:05:19 PM

I was wondering how much of the stuff you see is actually real.  I figured the subway signs were, but what about the buildings?

There were like 2 real buildings that a I noticed, the Capitol and the old State House.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2013, 10:55:12 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on June 24, 2013, 10:05:19 PM

A lot of stuff seemed "inspired by" the real deal.  The Park St station kinda sorta looked like the real one, especially with its location in relation to a fake Boston Common.  A lot of the buildings in the cityscape kinda sorta looked like buildings in real Boston, but everything was a bit off in some way or another. 
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 24, 2013, 11:30:02 PM »

Anyone doing the multiplayer?   IGN is touting it as very good.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 24, 2013, 11:36:51 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on June 24, 2013, 11:30:02 PM

Anyone doing the multiplayer?   IGN is touting it as very good.

I tried it out and died a lot at first. It's an interesting concept and is probably best with a group. Don't try to lone wolf or you will probably die quickly.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 24, 2013, 11:43:15 PM »

Oh, on the Boston thing, I don't understand why there is a sign in Lincoln saying it is Amherst county, a county that doesn't even exist in Mass. I mean, they pick some random Metrowest town and don't even bother to look up the county?

skystride

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 24, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »

I gave up on MP.  The concept it good but balance is terrible and matchmaking doesn't work.  It's fun if you are higher level and can farm lowbies for xp/loot.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 24, 2013, 11:57:36 PM »

Based on what I'm reading here.... I may skip MP and thus be able to resell the game at a higher cost.     I'm raising money for next gen systems after all.... and using the MP code devalues the game.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2013, 12:07:50 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on June 24, 2013, 11:57:36 PM

Based on what I'm reading here.... I may skip MP and thus be able to resell the game at a higher cost.     I'm raising money for next gen systems after all.... and using the MP code devalues the game.

I get killed all the time and it's not that much fun.  I suck at online MP though so maybe you'll do better and enjoy it more.  It's basically team DM using the game mechanics.  Max 8 players total.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2013, 12:41:00 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on June 24, 2013, 11:43:15 PM

Oh, on the Boston thing, I don't understand why there is a sign in Lincoln saying it is Amherst county, a county that doesn't even exist in Mass. I mean, they pick some random Metrowest town and don't even bother to look up the county?

Maybe for the same reason the MBTA was renamed in-game as the "State with a Bay Train Association" or whatever?  "The opinions on the zombie apocalypse in Lincoln, Amherst are not necessarily those of Lincoln, Middlesex."
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2013, 02:39:47 AM »

Hey man, they're infected, not zombies. Don't be so insensitive.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2013, 03:07:46 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on June 25, 2013, 02:39:47 AM

Hey man, they're infected, not zombies. Don't be so insensitive.

Says the guy living in Middlesex County. No wonder they tried to distance themselves from you.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2013, 06:56:13 AM »

I'm having tremendous fun with the multiplayer, but it's marred by pub play. If you want to play multi, it's best to get together with friends to do so.

The whole multiplayer is pretty much built around teamwork, there are so many benefits for teamplay, such that if you're careful and work as a team, it's very hard to fully kill the team.

Is there a particular time and day you guys play multiplayer?

Edit: Oh, and just so you guys know, in both single and multiplayer, you can hold down the Triangle button to take all visible items. That can save you a second while looting a box in multi.

Another thing that might confuse people in MP is that if you are moving, regardless of whether you're crouched, people can hear you in Listen Mode. However, if you have the Covert Ops perk at level 2, moving while crouched allows you to move unheard. So if you need to cover a lot of ground in a safe area, stand up and move. Remember that sprinting puts you on everyone's minimap. Crouching while moving does have a benefit of putting you low, behind any cover that's around. However standing does mean you have a better shot over low objects.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:33:31 AM by Turtle » Logged
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2013, 02:58:20 PM »

I can hold my own in Call of Duty even at level 1. But MP here gives significant advantages to higher levels because each of the perks can be upgraded (it's not just gun unlocks).  So no matter how much teamwork you are doing, it's an uphill battle against people who are higher level.  Matchmaking also seems to randomly assign teams so you get one team with 4 Level 10+ and the other team with highest level of 1.  The slaughter is hilarious, it's like playing a smurf match in a MOBA.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2013, 03:13:02 PM »

Quote from: skystride on June 25, 2013, 02:58:20 PM

I can hold my own in Call of Duty even at level 1. But MP here gives significant advantages to higher levels because each of the perks can be upgraded (it's not just gun unlocks).  So no matter how much teamwork you are doing, it's an uphill battle against people who are higher level.  Matchmaking also seems to randomly assign teams so you get one team with 4 Level 10+ and the other team with highest level of 1.  The slaughter is hilarious, it's like playing a smurf match in a MOBA.

And apparently all the COD ubers went Hunter because I went FF and have never won a match.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2013, 11:26:25 PM »

Just got to the part where (25% ish):

Minor spoilers:

Spoiler for Hiden:
You're looking to meet up with Bill. Neat opportunities to explore.  And the part where you're hung upside down is totally awesome.

Good on ya, NaughtyDog.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2013, 11:50:57 PM »

Quote from: ATB on June 25, 2013, 11:26:25 PM

Just got to the part where (25% ish):

Minor spoilers:

Spoiler for Hiden:
You're looking to meet up with Bill. Neat opportunities to explore.  And the part where you're hung upside down is totally awesome.

Good on ya, NaughtyDog.

That was pretty cool but they stole it from
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dead Space 2

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: