http://gamingtrend.com
September 21, 2014, 06:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC/MAC/WIIU]Toki Tori 2+  (Read 117 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2013, 08:14:56 PM »

I didn't really care for the first Toki Tori. I've learned I really don't care for games where the only goal is to complete a puzzle just to get to the next puzzle.

However, I saw that Toki Tori 2 was on sale yesterday (with an additional 10% coupon I had) and read that it was a much different game, with a large connected world. I started playing yesterday and I am intrigued. You start with the ability to move left/right/up/down, to stomp and to whistle tunes. No jumping. You can use your abilities to interact with other creatures in the environment and traverse the world.

The game seems to pride itself on providing no real instructions but that hasn't really been an issue. They give you enough prompts to get going. So far I know I am collecting some things and lighting up some other things and I'm not really sure why. In fact, there might not even be a point. But it's been fun so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what it has to offer.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:32:34 PM »

I'll mirror your sentiments.  I liked the art style of the first game but the aimless nature had me lose interest after only a few levels.  I picked up the second one on a whim and have generally been much more happy with it. 
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 11:15:08 PM »

just snagged a copy myself.  and I still have a coupon for another $.75 off if anyone wants one.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: