http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2015, 12:59:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Playlist - 6/5/15  (Read 289 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2015, 07:27:41 PM »

Witcher 3 got patched today, so I'll be spending most of my time there.

Against by better judgement, I've also started playing FF XIV again.  Thought I was definitely "out" for the Heavensward expansion that hits in a couple weeks, but now I'm not so sure.  Outside of queuing for dungeons, I still really love this game.

Probably spend some time with You Must Build A Boat and maybe Chaos Rings 3 on iOS as well.

What's on your docket for the weekend?

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 07:56:25 PM »

Going to split my time between Witcher 3 on PS4 and working through some backlog games on the PC. Most notably Neverending Nightmares, Walking Dead: Season 2, and Transistor
Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 08:37:29 PM »

I do have to get around to TWD season 2 at some point, but for now it's all Witcher 3.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 08:44:58 PM »

Pack and move.  Pack and move.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 08:52:25 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on June 05, 2015, 08:44:58 PM

Pack and move.  Pack and move.

That is my playlist!  We are moving from Cedar Rapids to Iowa City this weekend.  Fingers crossed I will be able to play some Witcher 3 next week.  After putting everything away, etc.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 12:04:28 AM »

Any time I get will be with Witcher 3.  Got two birthday parties and whatever my wife wants to do on Sunday with the warmer than usual weather.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 12:37:07 AM »

No Witcher patch for Xbone yet, so I'll probably hold off on that. 

Might try a bit more LEGO Worlds.  I need to create a new world since I already extensively explored the one I had generated. 

Maybe some Marvel Heroes since it's their 2nd anniversary and I expect some events for that.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 06:42:45 PM »

Quick update - finished Neverending Nightmares (at least the first run through, I didn't really have the patience to try to get all the alternate endings). Started Transistor but not really loving the combat yet. Will probably try to get back into Walking Dead tonight.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 07:49:00 PM »

Mainly The Witcher 3 - I'm only doing side quest and contracts since they are the only thing that gives XP till the patch fixes it

Was supposed to go to a all day Jazz festival today (saturday) but a sick dog has derailed those plans, so Sense8 will occupy that time

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 02:17:13 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on June 06, 2015, 07:49:00 PM

Mainly The Witcher 3 - I'm only doing side quest and contracts since they are the only thing that gives XP till the patch fixes it

Was supposed to go to a all day Jazz festival today (saturday) but a sick dog has derailed those plans, so Sense8 will occupy that time
I wonder what triggers it.  I've done a few of the main quests (me level 11, quest level 6) and gotten xp at the end.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 04:44:09 PM »

You may want to start storying it up -- I believe that quests more than six levels below your character provide no XP by design.  I think the dialogue and world-building are rewards in and of themselves, but it's a good reason to prioritize your lowest-level quest whenever possible.

-Autistic Angel
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 03:50:14 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on June 06, 2015, 12:37:07 AM

No Witcher patch for Xbone yet, so I'll probably hold off on that. 

Might try a bit more LEGO Worlds.  I need to create a new world since I already extensively explored the one I had generated. 

Maybe some Marvel Heroes since it's their 2nd anniversary and I expect some events for that.

Played a tiny bit of Marvel Heroes, a little bit of LEGO Worlds, tried out BeamNG.Drive (still not really ready) and tried Ronin again (still too hard, jumping still feels off).

I also played the first couple cases in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments.  That's pretty fun, even though it's counter to my general playstyle of gameplay mechanics over story.  I really like the ambiguity of drawing conclusions from conflicting evidence.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 04:06:07 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on June 05, 2015, 07:27:41 PM

Witcher 3 got patched today, so I'll be spending most of my time there.

Against by better judgement, I've also started playing FF XIV again.  Thought I was definitely "out" for the Heavensward expansion that hits in a couple weeks, but now I'm not so sure.  Outside of queuing for dungeons, I still really love this game.

Probably spend some time with You Must Build A Boat and maybe Chaos Rings 3 on iOS as well.

What's on your docket for the weekend?

One of the few weekends where I've actually stuck to my plan.  Spent most of my time with Witcher 3, but put about 4-5 hours into FF XIV as well.  Trying to finish up the storyline so I'm ready for Heavensward if I decide to jump in.  Spent some time with YMBAB as well, I'm starting to cool on it at the more difficult levels.  Still fun, but hugely frustrating as well.

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 05:43:56 PM »

I wound up buying the Rollercoaster Tycoon bundle from GOG.com and spent most of the night last night absorbed in that.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 05:54:12 PM »

Quote from: Caine on June 06, 2015, 12:04:28 AM

Any time I get will be with Witcher 3.  Got two birthday parties and whatever my wife wants to do on Sunday with the warmer than usual weather.
I got very little time to play this weekend and did not play much at all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: