http://gamingtrend.com
July 30, 2014, 11:35:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] Door Kickers  (Read 1234 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2013, 06:17:07 PM »

main site.

it's a top down real time tactics game where you command a SWAT team in various CQB situations.  they have a demo up and a Kikcstarter like pre-order system.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:52:04 PM »

and it's up on Steam for early access.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248610/

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »

played through first 2 missions.  takes some getting used to but I can see there is potential.  tried the airplane level, that was a massacre icon_lol

Because I can,
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:34:58 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 03, 2013, 10:21:38 PM

played through first 2 missions.  takes some getting used to but I can see there is potential.  tried the airplane level, that was a massacre icon_lol

Oops, I started a separate thread, I'll redirect folks here. thumbsup

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 01:38:33 AM »

I picked this up and have played about a half hour. Oh yeah, it is addicting. While the physical layout of the level stays the same, the tangos can be deployed differently each time. Also they sometimes move to confront you, but sometimes not. All in all, lots of fun. And they are promising a campaign, a mission generator and a map editor. Actually there is a fan built map editor right now for those with the urge.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 03:01:52 AM »

Struggled through some missions, but patience and careful planning can sometimes result in a really good score  nod

I'm really enjoying the game. It's the SWAT series and the early Rainbow Six regarding planning and teamwork. Here's hoping that they just make the game better and better in alpha.

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 02:06:28 AM »

New, minor update to fix some issues, updated automatically through Steam:
Update 0.0.43
September 9th, 2013 - Pintea   
Hey DoorKickers!

We致e done a quick update to address some issues with the game not starting on some hardware configurations.
Some bug fixes are also included.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Door Kickers 0.0.43 Changelist
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Features:
- added one more ambiental music track

Fixes:
- fixed crash when MSI Afterburner was turned on (or other third-party apps tinkering with the game痴 display)
- fixed crash / 芭inimum requirements fail on some video cards
- fixed troopers getting stuck after defusing a bomb
- fixed infinite weapon shuffle (the trooper would no longer equip his weapon when taking damage while throwing a flashbang)
- fixed a bug where the grenade trajectory would remain on-screen forever
- fixed interaction waypoint showing up for already rescued hostages
- number of deployed troopers text moved to the HUD bar for better visibility
- changed waypoints tooltips for more clarity
- fixed waypoint showing up in lower left corner when cursor was blocked

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 03:48:20 PM »

Finally put my money in on this. Very fun. I hope they can inject the depth (persistent squad, AI improvements etc.) level editor and what not, but it's already addictive, "easy to play, hard to master" etc. One improvement promised is some tangos surrendering, which might make things more realistic -- to some extent the game's more like an R6 "kill everybody but the hostages" simulator.  icon_smile Which is OK. Cuffing folks in this type of game might bog the pace down.

I'm a caveman at this type of game. Watching the YouTube videos of more strategic players who plan out the entire level (like in R6 planning phase), and make use of the Go Codes (A, B, and C) makes me realize how shallow my play style is.  icon_smile

The dev posted on Twitter an option screen from the mission editor.

Few alpha screenies from my first plays over the weekend:

How to play:

Map types so far include a couple hostage rescue variations, bomb defusal and basic "eliminate all tangos"

Deployment (in alpha, some maps limit you to 2 troops, other to 4, etc.)

Early maps are very crude, but as you go along (you can choose any map to play, there's no campaign as of yet, afik), they become more graphically complex, and tougher to get through.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:53:55 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CheezPwns
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 10:55:22 PM »

My sense of shameless self promotion says you guys might be interested in this.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »

Quote from: CheezPwns on October 14, 2013, 10:55:22 PM

My sense of shameless self promotion says you guys might be interested in this.
Ha, I stumbled on that yesterday and was gonna post here.  icon_smile

Quotes in it that caught my eye were:
GT: You致e made an effort to incorporate community feedback into the development of the game. What are your plans for community involvement going forward?

Dimitrescu: We have a couple of features planned that we think will be appreciated by the community:

Action Replay with export to Youtube functionality
    Mission Editor and mission sharing via Steam Workshop
    Mission Generator with share-able random key, to play the same level as your buddy

Also, as we progress further and data structures become more final, expect modding to really kick off.
==========
GT: What痴 next for KillHouse? Have you put any thought into future projects?

Dimitrescu: We do have some plans for Door Kickers 2, with the main feature being a new setting and strategic level gameplay. Apart from that of course we have some 登ther ideas but its too early to reveal them. Just expect the same style from KillHouse Games military themed, realistic mechanics and tactics, light on the wallet and quick playing sessions. Oh, and 鍍he other title will be Multiplayer oriented biggrin
I noticed Killhouse Games just updated its site to say the price would go up a bit (but not retroactively), in conjunction with pushing out Alpha version 5.

http://inthekillhouse.com/incoming-price-increase/
Door Kickers Alpha 5 is inbound later this week, bringing the first iterations of the Trooper Equip Screen and Random Mission Generator. The game enters a new development stage, and since this is a major milestone for us, it comes with a price increase. Effective after the launch of Alpha 5, Door Kickers will be more expensive.

This price increase will better support our final push to finish the game. Another price jump is planned for Beta phase. The planned final game price is $19.99, so you池e still getting the game at a discount

So get the game now, and get your friends to buy too!

P.S. Obviously this price increase doesn稚 affect users that already bought the game!

And that Mission Generator screen on Twitter was here:
http://t.co/mEn3zCq9LF
*Couple interesting options at the bottom: "no intel" and "sniper support."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:24:08 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 12:47:55 PM »

Killhouse said it expects to release an updated alpha this week, with the inventory screen and I think the mission generator (according to a forum post). They're raising the price a bit, ostensibly to help support development and gradually ramp towards the $19.99 release price.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/248610/announcements/detail/1948097079936697129

Saw a old Feb. 2013 interview by Wargamer.com:
http://www.wargamer.com/article/3319/interview-killhouse-games-developers-of-door-kickers
Wargamer:  How did Door Kickers come to mind? Was it something the team wanted to do from the start?

Killhouse Games: The game idea spawned a couple of years ago; we were working on another small game, which I would call an attack flight planner for the iPhone. Codenamed "Flight of the Intruder", it had the player draw a path for his A6 / F-18 / F-35, dodging aircraft patrols, avoiding radars and SAMS or crossing them with the right aspect to get away, that kind of stuff. Casual in controls but with some realistic elements and freedom of action thrown in, cause we don't like to build stupid games that play themselves or clones of other peoples honest work.

Anyway, that effort progressed quite slow, as we were still employed full time in the local games industry. And one day while toying with the prototype it struck me that the iphone screen could display a building plan relatively easily; made instant connections to SWAT teams, fire arcs, room clearing and CQB (close quarters battle) work. I sat on the computer and drew a quick mockup, was very happy about it, but we didn't want to jump ship as we find jumping from project to project without finishing any to be the bane of the would-be indie studios.

Note that all this was before either Spy Mouse or Frozen Synapse were released or even known to us. We sat on the idea for 2 years, got even more bored with our day jobs, got the itch to express ourselves more directly, and decided to go back and do the SWAT-themed game.
i guess Flight of the a intruder didn't get released. I'll have to look into Spy Mouse.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:50:53 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 02:43:26 PM »

the flight planner game would have been fun. much better than just directing them to land

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 05:40:50 PM »

Yeah, Flight Control created an entire genre basically ("line" games). I dug Fleet Command, which has you launching fighters off an aircraft carrier to battle incoming ships and aircraft. I just felt like FC's difficulty ramps up too rapidly, and could never come close to finishing it.

I'm getting better at Door Kickers, but I don't think I'll ever set any speed records playing it. And by improved, I mean moving up from comically horrific to just pretty bad.  icon_smile I just get a little thrill whenever I can complete a map, even if I'm down to one wounded SWAT guy.

On the price stuff -- this is probably old news to people more used to Project Greenlight -- they do say whenever you buy into Door Kickers, you'll get all subsequent alpha, beta updates and eventually the released game without needing to pay more. The dev on Door Kickers seems to say an early 2014 release is more realistic at this point.

With the persistent squads, I wonder if they'll move into a light RPG aspect (maybe some guy who does X successful missions get's better at aim or speeds up in his door breaching, etc.), or at the least just have an injured squad member may not be available for a map or two in the campaigns.

The only awkward thing (imho) about this shift towards "start playing games in early alpha stage and give feedback to improve the game as it moves towards release" is you start seeing news sites "reviewing" alpha games, which doesn't seem fair. I guess it's just semantics. I can see giving impressions, previews etc., but it seems wrong to label looks at alpha games as "reviews."

Then again, if a dev is charging folks for a product, perhaps even at early alpha stage it's fair to "review" it as to whether your $4.99 or $9.99 or whatever is wisely spent. I do feel like Door Kickers is already surprisingly fun and relatively polished for an alpha product. I've gotten into late betas of much bigger budget games over the years that were clearly messed up and needed to be delayed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:44:39 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 06:13:47 PM »

One of the cooler fan-created threads at official forums (you can view without registering) is one attempting to track all player suggestions at the forums, and including dev responses when they've replied. Gives you a good idea of what might be coming in future updates, and what might be more longer term improvements.

Feature Request List (at official forum)
http://inthekillhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31&hilit=persistent

Persistent squads should be cool, though it's a little unclear what that will get into.

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 11:00:55 PM »

Anyone figured out how to Strafe? I tried what it says in the instructions and it was a no go situation..
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 01:10:25 PM »

Quote from: Punisher on October 17, 2013, 11:00:55 PM

Anyone figured out how to Strafe? I tried what it says in the instructions and it was a no go situation..
I found from experimenting you need to:
A) FIRST, drag your officer in Paused mode to set the route
B) THEN, cntrl/right click drag (on selected officer) the direction you want your officer to strafe (denoted by a blue dotted line + arrow), i.e., what direction he's pointing his gun while walking said route.

If you set a strafing direction and THEN set movement, the officer "forgets" the strafe direction.

I suppose if you follow this order in real time, it can work too but I generally get shot before I can get the strafe direction set.  icon_razz
=========================

A little Alpha 5 update from lead designer Dan at official forums on Oct. 19 (http://inthekillhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=790&p=3213#p3212):
We were aiming for last night but not happy with some things in the RMG [random mission generator], got delayed a little bit and this weekend is a little problematic. Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 01:14:21 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 02:33:34 AM »

alpha 5 is alive.  looks like quite a bit has been added.  I wonder how this will affect the mission I tried last.  Kept getting wiped before clearing the house. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 12:56:19 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 23, 2013, 02:33:34 AM

alpha 5 is alive.  looks like quite a bit has been added.  I wonder how this will affect the mission I tried last.  Kept getting wiped before clearing the house.  
natch, I never got on my computer last night. :-D

Alpha 5 trailer video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c28NrWZ6pWg

Alpha 5 info
http://inthekillhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=864
The Scenario Generator is here and so is the inventory screen!

Official press release: http://inthekillhouse.com/door-kickers-alpha-5-is-out/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c28NrWZ6pWg

Features:
- You can now customize the inventory of each trooper.
- Random mission generator.
- 哲o Intel play mode. For now an experiment, only available in the Random Mission Generator.
- Persistent trooper roster.
- The Corner Engagement issue is done! AI now correctly engages center of visible mass when engaging partially-covered enemies.
- In-cover status now visible on characters; also improved the cover system in general.
- Can now order troopers to switch between primary and secondary weapons.
- 迭eload and 鉄witch weapon waypoints now block movement until they are completed.The On-Call actions are still performed on the move and left to player discretion.
- New ambiental music tracks and win/lose jingles.
- New maps.
- Many improvements/fixes on the firearms shooting methods.
- Improved deploy screen usability: you can now replace troopers by droping them on top of each other, plus other improvements.
- Firearms are now fully moddable (can add more weapons at will).

Fixes:
- Many fixes to delays in the friendly AI痴 targeting.
- Can no longer rotate trooper while disarming bomb, placing a breaching charge or using the spy camera.
- Damage was sometimes incorrectly calculated, which resulted in a more randomness than design intended.
- Fixed game not starting on some Windows XP versions (normaliz.dll error).
- When playing in a resolution below 1366ラ768, the game no longer crashes and burns.
- Fixed OpenGL-related crash on older hardware.
- Fixed AI going through walls.
- Fixed Linux multi-monitor bug.
- Fixed resolution not changing after switching monitors or changing desktop resolution.
- No more impossible-to-kill enemies on the airplane level.
sounds like an awesome update.  icon_biggrin

For what it's worth, they have mentioned having non-lethal stuff (cuffing, getting tangos to surrender etc) on the radar screen/future to do list.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 01:00:39 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 06:25:16 PM »

I noticed they just did boost the price on Steam to $14.99.

A few devs' tidbits from Steam forum and official intheKillhouse.com forum...

From Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/248610/discussions/0/810938811098073736/
When shotgun breaching is expected to be available
Quote from: dev Vulpe
As I write this, we're discussing having the Breacher class (shotgun wielding) in Alpha 6.

Clarifying when the game replaces Killed in Action troopers
http://steamcommunity.com/app/248610/discussions/0/810939350771833296/
Quote from: dev Pintea
I wish this had been more clear in the game:
The troopers are only replaced if you choose CONTINUE or Go Back to Menu after a missions, meaning that you accept the results.

Otherwise, at each subsequent restart, the roster will not change.
In my experience last night, it seemed like the KIA troops weren't pulled out and their slots filled until I did a subsequent mission and completed it.

From official forum:
Trooper roster manager plans
http://inthekillhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=868#p3317
Quote from: lead designer Dan Dimitrescu
In the final game we will "surely" allow you to dismiss troopers and recruit new ones, but it won't be a feature that you'll be able to spam, but rather use it in the right circumstances, as any troop manager would do.

MP5 too good?
Quote from: dev Pintea
Indeed, with the additions of the new weapons, Alpha5 feels somewhat easier, but it's not the MP5's fault.

The problem is that the enemy AI has not kept up with the progress of the game as intended, so where before there used to be a lot of enemies to compensate for their, let's say, lack of awareness, right now it's not feasible anymore to just cram more and more enemies. We have to make them smarter.
imho, they need to do something to vary the enemy AI so that they don't nearly all just start opening doors and making a beeline to your trooper the moment one opens a door or shoots a baddie.

Often the game becomes more "draw attention, shoot targets while they wander lemming-like into your sights" rather than a "breach, bang and clear, move to next target" kind of game. The few exceptions I've seen are enemies that sort of fix themselves behind a cover and don't go after you after hearing you, or ones on the far side of the map that don't quite seem to get a bead on your location. A few also seem to fix themselves into a small space (closet, bathroom, etc.) and then not move until you open the door.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 06:31:50 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »

fired this up again.  seems like I'm losing at least one guy per completion.... thankfully you have a limitless supply of cannon fodder smile

Because I can,
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 08:10:50 PM »

I'll boot it up and see how the beach side mansion mission plays out now that Alpha 5 is out. 

btw, imo, the mp5 is balanced against its bad accuracy and slower fire speed on the initial shot.  I've seen many a time when a trooper opens up with a burst where the other guy isn't killed vs pistol user one-shotting them. 

paulstraytalker
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »

Situational s are great!  I loved SWAT and playing with friends.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2013, 04:02:06 PM »

There's a fella named Trotsky (something like that) at official forums who is already going nuts with weapons mods left and right. If he lived in Eastern Europe, the devs would probably hire him.  icon_smile

The "good" players (i.e., not me) plan out almost the entire map before they ever hit space bar to see what happens, and then they seem to make fine adjustments depending on what happens.

From dev posts, they don't plan to fully finish the game until the end of this year and they hope to release it early next year at some point as a $19.99 game.

Definitely already fun and polished, but it sounds like they are hopeful about doing some fundamental improvements in enemy AI, and the way the game handles damage, and perhaps even eventually penetration of bullets through walls and stuff.

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 06:10:07 AM »

played through a few levels tonight.  Had a cluster fuck in the beach side house mission that got all but one team member killed (that pesky needing to reload ammo thing the guys need to do gets annoying slywink), but I managed to pull it off with the remaining guy and strategic use of flashbangs.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2013, 03:13:43 PM »

Big update adding Breacher and Stealth troopers, first steps towards an official mission editor tool, lock picking, noise suppression for some weapons, many new weapons, and more...

Alpha6 is out: shotguns, stealth, mission editor and more!
http://steamcommunity.com/games/248610/announcements/detail/1801733268851581702
We took a little jump ahead in time and here痴 Alpha 6. Shotguns inside. And suppressed SMGs. Need we say more?

With Alpha 6 you have the option to run 2 new trooper classes - the Breacher and the Stealth trooper. Fear not, the Stealth has no fancy cloaking devices, just a suppressed weapon that can open a silent and deadly path through the level. Warning: stopping power is not always on the suppressed SMGs side slywink

The Breacher class, on the other hand, is all about blasting your way. Doors, enemies, they all come down, if you pattern your shots correctly. Handy for opening locks when time is short, but not really good for long range accurate shots.

With Alpha 6 we池e also taking the first step towards a real Mission Editor. Give it a try.

There痴 also a bunch of tweaks that happen regarding aiming speed and the way troopers prosecute targets, especially after passing doors and obstacles. They池e still deadly, but a little more realistic so. We advise you to rely on handguns when expecting encounters at close range, but the truth is we池e not designing another Rock-Scissor-Paper game. So tell us how it works for you. Write back.
Or even better, come over to the forums and join the discussion. Vote on features. Win contests. It痴 a lot of fun.

What is New and Important in Alpha 6 of Door Kickers:
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Features:
- Breacher class and Shotguns added
- Shotgun breaching now possible replaces Mechanical breaching where appropriate
- Stealth class and Suppressed firearms added
- Lockpicking. Beware can be heard by enemies at short range.
- Something approaching a real Mission Editor
- 3 new pistols
- 7 new Semi-Auto/Auto weapons
- 3 shotguns
- 4 new single mission maps
- 2 new random maps
- Improvements to old maps
- Improved the random mission generator
- Improved enemy AI
- New enemy AI: Sawn Off shotgunner. Yeah, watch out for him.
- Troopers now holster the current weapon while operating devices (defusing bombs, lockpicking etc.)
- Smoother path drawing around corners
- Enemy Stun/reload icons are no longer visible in fog of war
- Tooltips are now flipped when cut-off by the edge of the map
- Improved visual effects (debris, burn marks, muzzle flash lights etc.)

Modding / Structure changes:
- Simplified new map creation; Background Entity no longer needed, texture directly referenced in mission file
- Changed location of single mission and RMG repositories
- Differentiated Speed Reload vs Tactical Reload times for weapons

Fixes:
- Fixed flashbang trajectory showing different path that the actual one
- Can no longer operate devices from behind walls/doors, you cheaters.
- You must now have LOS with an object in order to be able to interact with it
- Fixed sometimes losing rclick orientation tracking
- Fixed a bug where the path would not be highlighter while dragging it

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 12:13:30 AM »

Door Kickers Alpha 7 is out!

Features:
- Replays!
- Major improvement to enemy AI. They will seek cover. They will move around. Even we can稚 predict what their doing.
- New models and animations for troopers/enemies (replaced old ones entirely)
- Added 泥elete option to final waypoint: deletes path up to the previous waypoint or the entire path otherwise
- Added personalized trooper portraits for the Stuff of Legends price tier
- Improvements to the random mission generator
- Various gameplay/control/graphics improvements
- Modding / Structure changes: Can use secondary weapons for beaching (modding request)

Fixes:
- Moved game files on Linux from ~home/DoorKickers to ~home/.local/share/DoorKicker
- Game should run smoother on older hardware
- Fixed a crash from 0.0.60
- Fixed accuracy being incorrectly calculated for shotguns
- Fixed a bug where troopers names were not visible

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 06:01:37 PM »

The video replay feature's cool (choosing save/view after a session automatically saves it into a folder in your Documents folder), and you can
easily share replays via one file with other DK players.

The first batch of much improved character animations (for troopers -- notes suggest they intend to re-do animations for everything in the game now that they have a new system/tool in place for that) is quite nicely noticeable, and now your guys really do "kick" doors open into splinters if you so choose.  icon_smile

Also a 20% off sale on Steam ($11.99 sted of $14.99), through Jan. 2.

I gifted it to several pals on Steam.  icon_cool
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:08:24 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Marvel Heroes
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 04:16:21 PM »

Yeah I got gifted it and can't wait to get going, thanks Xmas is so hectic I have only looked at the instructions, this weekend though I am hoping to get a good chunk of time on it Thanks BlackJack

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: