http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 06:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Oblivion] times when your gaming IQ drops  (Read 924 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »

Fired up Oblivion on the 360 for the first time yesterday.  Made it to the first gate, talked to the NPCs and got stuck.  I was going to go back and try and figure it out but my curiosity got the best of me and I did a faq search.  Turns out my problem was

Spoiler for Hiden:
You can't just walk through the gates, you have to click on them to enter them.

icon_redface

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 06:40:36 PM »

I usually encounter the exact opposite problem: I'm so used to gaming conventions that I sometimes get stymied by a logical solution.  Instead of your problem I might click on a door in frustration for 10 minutes before realizing I'm just supposed to walk through it.
unbreakable
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »

That was one thing I sort of disliked about going from Doom to Quake: doors opened automagically.

There was nothing like being afraid to open a door, or better yet just waiting by a door ready to fire some rockets once it opened.
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »

What are the chances I just got off the phone with a R-Tard bitch and this is the first post I see. Not saying your either of the two negative extremities used Teggy, we all have moments..
This lady bought a 4GB flashdrive to back up her Computer..COMPUTER.. she plugs the flashdrive in the computer, per her accounts, waited for the light to stop flashing then took it out and proceeded to take her computer to the store to have the OS reinstalled... She comes home put the flashdrive back in waits for the light to stop flashing and tries to find all the files and programs before she reloaded the OS... WTF now she wants to file a lawsuit for us producing faulty products..WTF...
I just needed to vent for the incompetence of some people..
once again Teggy, nothing to do with you. I still try to jump 2 foot walls with my character.

XBox GAMERTAG:Juniordan     ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222  ()  ()  ()
PlayStation: Spinks      ()  ()  ()
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 08:42:31 PM »

Quote from: JuniorDan on February 19, 2008, 08:23:44 PM

What are the chances I just got off the phone with a R-Tard bitch and this is the first post I see. Not saying your either of the two negative extremities used Teggy, we all have moments..
This lady bought a 4GB flashdrive to back up her Computer..COMPUTER.. she plugs the flashdrive in the computer, per her accounts, waited for the light to stop flashing then took it out and proceeded to take her computer to the store to have the OS reinstalled... She comes home put the flashdrive back in waits for the light to stop flashing and tries to find all the files and programs before she reloaded the OS... WTF now she wants to file a lawsuit for us producing faulty products..WTF...
once again Teggy, nothing to do with you. I still try to jump 2 foot walls with my character.

pffft...even I know after the light stops flashing you have to say, "computer, copy files."

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 08:56:37 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on February 19, 2008, 08:42:31 PM

pffft...even I know after the light stops flashing you have to say, "computer, copy files."

You can't just say it, dummy.  You have to hold up your mouse and talk into the bottom.
SpicyJ
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 19, 2008, 08:56:37 PM

Quote from: Teggy on February 19, 2008, 08:42:31 PM

You can't just say it, dummy.  You have to hold up your mouse and talk into the bottom.

Hello, computer...

GT/OO Weight Loss Tracker: http://www.jxprime.net/WeightTracker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: