http://gamingtrend.com
July 30, 2014, 09:52:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTTP] Sacred Gold  (Read 195 times)
Teggy
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »

Hey, this game is pretty fun! I was looking for something a little lighter to play the other night so I booted this up. It's got stats up the wazoo and a ridiculous amount of classes, magic and weapon types, so it seems it's designed for multiple playthroughs (not to mention multiple playthroughs per character), but I'm just intending to run through it one time for now with a ranged elf. A nice amount of exploration and lots of loot. It could use some more modern touches like loot comparison, but otherwise it's pretty easy to work with. The area loot feature is a nice touch and the combo system is cool.

Still not sure what the benefit of horses is yet, though, since if you try to run past mobs you end up with a train of mobs on you when you get to your location, and as a ranged character, I seem to get about 10% accuracy mounted as opposed to on the ground.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 02:26:56 PM »

did you have any issues getting this to run?  I've heard it's not always friendly with modern operating systems.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:14:46 AM »

The only thing I can't figure out is how to run it 4:3 with Nvidia control panel, so it has to be stretched. Other than that no issue at all. No crashes or anything.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: