http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 07:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [iOS] Hero Academy Review and Discussion  (Read 4327 times)
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:01 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on January 30, 2012, 07:53:56 PM

I've won games I thought I had no chance at, and lost others that I thought I had complete control over (WONDERPUG!!!).  

That was a really interesting match.  I think you would've had me if you did a kamikaze run with your last wizard.  I moved my guys a step away from the crystal specifically to avoid letting you chain damage it, but at the end there even getting one hit with your wizard would've given you the win.

It was a fun matchup between "kill everything" and "go for the crystal" strategies.  As much as I wanted to shift Bessie over to attacking your crystals at the end (he would've done 1000 damage a hit) I obviously had no buffer on my own crystal's health and had to just fight wave after wave of your guys.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on January 29, 2012, 01:47:04 PM

I gave this game a shot but I think I'm going to resign and delete it. It just doesn't do much for me as a strategy game. Partly because what's going on in the background is so opaque. I click on a sword or a scroll and it doesn't even tell me what it does! Come on! Mobile strategy for the lose.

Click question mark, click sword, note how it tells you what it does.
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2012, 04:32:45 AM »

I started games with most of you. Like the game so far, but still feel like I am just doing mostly random things.

LiveTAG: happydog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: