http://gamingtrend.com
September 19, 2014, 03:56:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E3 2012] Watch Dogs  (Read 13547 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 28, 2014, 04:37:16 PM »

Liking it a lot. It is a mishmash of decent graphics and then bam, really impressive graphics at times. After 4 hrs in, I'd say a 8.5 is what I'd give it.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: May 28, 2014, 04:54:09 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 28, 2014, 03:34:25 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on May 28, 2014, 03:23:34 PM

Is there a tutorial for raising the barriers when driving, or a way to practice?  Seems like you have to initiate the hack to raise them before you get there and when I've done it, my car hit them and not my pursuers. 
it turns blue if it will hit your pursuer

Also you can activate those just after you've passed the light/blocker. It'll maintain the 'target lock' on the hack button for a very short while after you've passed by. Or (on the PC version at least) hit Shift to look behind you and activate it from there.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2014, 04:55:29 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on May 28, 2014, 04:12:54 AM

Quote from: Crawley on May 28, 2014, 02:31:58 AM

I have a hell of a time losing the cops at all. My car gets beat to all hell before I lose them. And I'm not sure what I'm doing exactly to lose them in the first place. Then as I go to the drop off location I get detected by the helicopter. And once that happens I can't lose that at all.

Additionally, if they're -very- close, the 'push button to hack X' should be flickering at you, which means that there's a very high chance that your trick will succeed spectacularly (for traffic lights I don't know if it 'cheats' for you, but the others mean that the vehicle in question is in the perfect spot) assuming you're not in the way of it.

The flickering Hack sign helps quite a bit at losing the cops. I hadn't noticed it before with everything going on.

But I'm basically screwed once it gets to the helicopter phase. I tried the mission a bunch more times and always get detected going to the drop off location. Once the helicopter is out I can never lose it. I don't see any garages in the game (are they labled?) but it doesn't matter anyways since the cop cars are constantly on you once the helicopter has you in sight. I don't see a way to drop the mission either (its not obvious if there is a way) so I have to start the entire game over again.

Total bullshit but its either that or continue to be frustrated. No way they should have given you those side-missions early on when you have little chance of completing them.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

I haven't encountered helicopters yet, but there are a lot of 'underground' roadways (the blue line on the map I think). Head there. And rarely you'll find garage doors and such you can duck into.

Still, strange that it gave you those kinds of missions without being able to hack helicopters (you get the ability to buy the skill like 3 main missions into the game).

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2014, 05:00:51 PM »

There should be a 'quit mission' option in the start menu.  

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:43 PM »

Quote from: Caine on May 28, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

I think that helicopter sneak mission (from the cop cars too) is part of the campaign so you'd have to complete it at some point.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: May 28, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on May 28, 2014, 06:08:43 PM

I think that helicopter sneak mission (from the cop cars too) is part of the campaign so you'd have to complete it at some point.
I haven't progressed far enough, but from the IGN video, they do let you quit main missions too.  Now, that doesn't help avoid this mission, at least you could tackle it later after improving your skills. 

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: May 28, 2014, 06:26:28 PM »

While I don't really want to keep the next gen graphics issue alive, I did find that the this video comparing it to GTA IV is a bit disheartening.  Was R* that far ahead of the curve that even now, their techniques and attention to detail haven't been adopted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGRsrFdwb2c

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 28, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »

Not to pile on, but I've noticed some rough little edges as well. For instance, places where the hack button doesn't appear unless you're at exactly the right angle or distance that it wants you to be. This also applies to even seeing hackable items like cameras - I've been in spots where I could see it was hackable from a distance, then move in, and the hack button disappears, only to reappear when I got a bit closer - there' s no real consistency. Makes it particularly frustrating in missions where you have to hack things within a certain time limit.

I also don't like how certain side mission icons will appear/disappear on the map depending on how far away you are. I see this a lot with check-in hotspots. I see the check mark denoting a hotspot, start heading towards it, and the icon disappears. Grrrr.

They're not deal breakers, but they're annoyances. And the fact that I've noticed them with so little gameplay under my belt is concerning. At this point I'm seriously considering just blowing through the story and trading it back in.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 28, 2014, 07:15:34 PM »

Here's a clip of Hynotoad challenging me from the mobile app

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/harkonis/c/4347571
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmt1nLa-w0c
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: May 28, 2014, 08:04:09 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on May 28, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

Nice evade at 3:18.  I didn't get any invaders while I played yesterday.  Is that stuff on be default?

USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 28, 2014, 08:17:36 PM »

Bought that digital version for the XB1

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: May 28, 2014, 08:20:09 PM »

I think the online interactions are turned on after the tutorial mission that introduces you to a fake one controlled by an NPC. It's one of the first missions in the game.

I've been able to play the game a bit today, and it's essentially Ubisoft: The Game (as usual), with a whole bunch of completely unconnected busywork that manages to remain entertaining. Went through two instances of real player vs player online action, which was interesting. The first one had another player try to hack me. I was struggling to find him, but finally discovered him trying to hide inside the most fancy car on the block (I should have known). I didn't really know how all of this worked at the time, so he managed to evade me, but not without getting a couple of bullets in the gut. Still, the game considered it a partial success for me since I managed to interrupt his hacking.

The other instance had me entering another player's game, attempting to observe him without getting detected. He appeared to get suspicious pretty quickly, but he never tagged me. When he tried to escape in a van, I found the nearest motorcycle and drove down some stairs to intercept him, which was very successful. The rest of my tailing happened on the road. He crashed into a hedge at one point and looked confused, until my observation completed. Got a trophy for having completed perfect surveillance, and it was an ultra rare trophy as well (slightly above 2% of players had it at the time), so that was satisfying.

I've been wondering how invasions would work when pausing the game, and I think I'm seeing a pattern already. The two invasions I've had (one by an NPC, and one by an actual player) happened at the instant that I tried to accept a mission, which aborted it and put me into a multiplayer situation instead. Maybe that means you can only be invaded as you are about to start an activity. That's fine by me, because that means I can safely leave the game running while I do something else, without suffering a loss of score.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 28, 2014, 08:31:56 PM »

This whole Next Gen talk is ridiculous anyways.  You're not going to see a huge leap in graphics right away.  It's going to be a slow progression and it will cap off over time like it did with the previous generation.  The new systems finally look like what we've been seeing on the PC the last few years.  But they don't have a lot of room to grow, compared to the PC.  And that's becasues PC's are not bound to a specific design.  I haven't seen any game that came out for the XBox1 or PS4 looked leaps and bounds from the previous generation.  If anything it's a general improvement.   

This morning I read an article comparing the graphics between the xbox 1, ps4 and the PC.  I think it was linked here.  The article showed the same scene for each system, and you can barely tell the difference.  Sure if you really focus on one spot you'll see some blemishes, jaggies, different quality in shadows, and other things, but as a whole, there wasn't a lot of difference between the three systems.  But my point is, I thought all versions looked great based on the quality level displayed in the article.  Having it on the PC, I know it looks better when using the higher settings.  But you need a beefy video card for that. 

With all of that said, I hope the drivers I downloaded last night fixes my stuttering issue when driving.  I also learned from that article that the Ultra Texture settings if for video cards that have 3 GB of ram or more.  I only have 2.  So I'm reducing that to High.

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »

I hate floaty cars.. Took GTA series a while to figure this out and the same issue is in Watch_Dogs

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: May 28, 2014, 08:46:23 PM »

I would prefer more 'real' driving, but this feels like the last GTA I actually played through and enjoyed, which was a long time ago.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2014, 09:16:55 PM »

Quote from: Caine on May 28, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

Quote from: Harkonis on May 28, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

Nice evade at 3:18.  I didn't get any invaders while I played yesterday.  Is that stuff on be default?

Yes (once you pass the 'tutorial invade'). Although keep in mind that it's truly on by default in the PC version - even if you flip the option to Off (no invades), it'll turn back On again next time you start the game.

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »

Quote from: Caine on May 28, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

While I don't really want to keep the next gen graphics issue alive, I did find that the this video comparing it to GTA IV is a bit disheartening.  Was R* that far ahead of the curve that even now, their techniques and attention to detail haven't been adopted?

GTA didn't have to simultaneously release across what, 5 platforms? Also, GTA does a lot less in terms of gameplay and shooting mechanics, relying on floaty lock on shooting, which is a downside to focusing on the graphics, you lose control responsiveness. Meanwhile, Watchdogs uses very direct shooter controls, has the hacking elements, and more.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2014, 10:01:03 PM »

Quote from: Caine on May 28, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

While I don't really want to keep the next gen graphics issue alive, I did find that the this video comparing it to GTA IV is a bit disheartening.  Was R* that far ahead of the curve that even now, their techniques and attention to detail haven't been adopted?

Wow that is pretty crap. That was GTA 4 and not 5? The shadows in watchdogs are atrocious (according to that video)
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: May 28, 2014, 10:21:03 PM »

You know, watching the quick look, it just made me realize that a Person of Interest game would be excellent in the same engine as this. No open world, just make it mission to mission.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 28, 2014, 10:49:37 PM »

The game is hell on the ADD gamer.

<on way to stop a crime>
Hey, there's a DIFFERENT crime over there!
Hey, there's a car to steal over there!
Hey, there's a crazy VR game over here!
Hey, there's yet ANOTHER crime over there!

I'm feeling kind of bad stealing from cancer patients and stuff. I kind of wish they did punish you for that. Instead I just hack everything so I don't notice whose life I am ruining smile

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2014, 11:14:01 PM »

That was it. Was able to quit the mission from there and continue playing.

Thanks! Was really pulling my hair out on that one.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 29, 2014, 02:57:44 AM »

Easily the third best open world game I've played on the PS4, well behind AC4 and inFamous. Just not doing it for me.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 29, 2014, 03:06:29 AM »

Think I found an exploit in the invasion mission where you hack another persons phone. On one invasion I wasn't able to locate the guy at all. Turns out he was in a parked car which made me feel stupid for not checking. But then I was thinking I had checked around that area. So it got me thinking that maybe if you are in a car you are not detectable.

So I did two of those hacking invasions where I parked myself in a car near the target and hacked the player. In both cases the person never caught me. In one I was sure he was going to get me as I was lowering/raising a bridge and he walked past my car a few times. But they never did.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 29, 2014, 03:09:55 AM »

Quote from: leo8877 on May 29, 2014, 02:57:44 AM

Easily the third best open world game I've played on the PS4, well behind AC4 and inFamous. Just not doing it for me.

Top 3 ain't bad!

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 29, 2014, 03:11:24 AM »

My cold heart towards this game is starting to thaw ever so slightly. I finally got into some other districts by virtue of a 6 minute car chase. I just could not catch the guy. I wound up totaling my car and having to hijack another one mid-chase. The guy called the cops so I had them after me while I frantically tried to keep my target within range (came within 2 seconds of losing him).

I managed to outrun the cops but my prey still had a good headstart and my car was on its last legs. Frantically I hacked an upcoming traffic light and BOOOM! Multi-car pileup and my enemy was smashed right into the middle of it. He bails, a foot chase ensues, and I finally tackle him. Looking behind me I just see this glorious flaming wreckage of cars and people screaming. It was then that I realized that because of the open world free-roam gameplay, there were chances for the game to rise above its own mediocrity.

With this philosophy in mind, I proceeded to spend the next two hours doing nothing but hotspots, hacking people as I went and generally just stirring up mischief. It was a lot of fun. And even better, I finally got to parts of the city where the graphics are actually decent. Go out to waterside areas and the graphic level really goes up. So that was encouraging.

It still doesn't I have the same irresistible pull for me that Infamous had, but I'm definitely starting to enjoy it more.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: May 29, 2014, 03:16:38 AM »

I played for many hours today and I think I've finally gotten to the point where things are not completely frustrating and annoying. 

I don't know why, but some of those first missions I had were just terrible.  I think I had the same car delivery mission as Crawley, with the cops and helicopters and yellow search things.  I'm quite good at the driving but you just can't get away from the ghost cops without powers. 

Then I had one to take down a convoy of 6 cars while keeping two guys alive, and I must have failed that 20 times before finally getting lucky.  And there were others as well where I just failed super quickly after spending several minutes getting to that point.  That doesn't feel good at all and made me quit multiple times.

Overall it just seems like they have some very uneven difficulty in the missions that should have been ironed out.  Now that I have at least skill points put into the first row that is available things are feeling like maybe they should have been from the start. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 29, 2014, 03:38:34 AM »

This is a mildly fun but rather plain vanilla game.   The problem is that it will sell a quadrillion copies because people on the new consoles are desperate for new games.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #388 on: May 29, 2014, 03:40:08 AM »

I've been in two car chases since the intro and found that if you can lead them to a freeway overpass, you can make a quick escape by jumping down and hijacking a car to drive perpendicular to the road they are on. 

The second was from a random crime where the bastard got to a car before I could stop him.  I managed to lose the chopper and the rest of the heat in the chase by throwing up a few red light pile-ups and barriers in alley ways.  The heli wasn't able to catch up and I turned and went 90 degrees away from where I was headed.  It didn't follow me and I left their search radius. 

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 29, 2014, 03:54:45 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on May 29, 2014, 03:38:34 AM

This is a mildly fun but rather plain vanilla game.   The problem is that it will sell a quadrillion copies because people on the new consoles are desperate for new games.

If that's true then they should be buying Wolfenstein in droves and I doubt they are.  This one had the hype train with it, too.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: May 29, 2014, 05:52:16 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 29, 2014, 03:16:38 AM

Then I had one to take down a convoy of 6 cars while keeping two guys alive, and I must have failed that 20 times before finally getting lucky.  And there were others as well where I just failed super quickly after spending several minutes getting to that point.  That doesn't feel good at all and made me quit multiple times.

If that's the same one I did, then it was simple (sorta, but exploitative) - basically if you follow the path, you'll find a place in the middle where they have to drive down a tight alleyway that you can raise a Barrier on to block off. Thing is, as soon as you do (no matter if they're in the alley or not), the AI no longer has a way to get through the yellow line and it knows this (because...science?). So the vehicles all stop and the yellow line vanishes and then they charge directly after you on foot or in their vehicle.

When that happened, it was just a matter of fighting them off while under solid cover in said alleyway, making sure not to shoot the two targets that must be meleed down. Then I killed everyone else and meleed the last two and I won. And nobody called the cops because I was in the middle of said alleyway, and nobody heard me (somehow).

Other tricks to the Convoy missions - the AI tends to always follow the yellow line to the letter, so get ahead of the vehicles and toss down some IEDs or something that you can remotely detonate. BOOM! There goes a car or two right off the bat. And then you're under solid cover for the incoming firefight. If you don't have that, find a spot you can Raise Barrier and wait for them to approach, and pull off the same trick.

Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 29, 2014, 07:10:23 AM »

Played some more . Loving it . This is definitely a case where I wish I didn't read reviews though. I'm nitpicking a game that I'm enjoying a ton..
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: May 29, 2014, 07:44:17 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on May 29, 2014, 05:52:16 AM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 29, 2014, 03:16:38 AM

If that's the same one I did, then it was simple (sorta, but exploitative) - basically if you follow the path, you'll find a place in the middle where they have to drive down a tight alleyway that you can raise a Barrier on to block off. Thing is, as soon as you do (no matter if they're in the alley or not), the AI no longer has a way to get through the yellow line and it knows this (because...science?). So the vehicles all stop and the yellow line vanishes and then they charge directly after you on foot or in their vehicle.

When that happened, it was just a matter of fighting them off while under solid cover in said alleyway, making sure not to shoot the two targets that must be meleed down. Then I killed everyone else and meleed the last two and I won. And nobody called the cops because I was in the middle of said alleyway, and nobody heard me (somehow).

Other tricks to the Convoy missions - the AI tends to always follow the yellow line to the letter, so get ahead of the vehicles and toss down some IEDs or something that you can remotely detonate. BOOM! There goes a car or two right off the bat. And then you're under solid cover for the incoming firefight. If you don't have that, find a spot you can Raise Barrier and wait for them to approach, and pull off the same trick.

Right, but at the point when I got this mission I couldn't raise barriers, I didn't have IEDs, and I didn't even have grenades.  So it was me versus a convoy of vehicles and every time I either got slaughtered or accidentally killed one of the targets.  Even accidentally tapping a bumper sets everybody off to start shooting you.

They just have a ton of missions that are insta-fail if you do one thing wrong, rather than letting you handle things in a variety of ways, and to me that's just poor open world gameplay.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: May 29, 2014, 08:32:47 AM »

Quote from: Crawley on May 29, 2014, 03:06:29 AM

Think I found an exploit in the invasion mission where you hack another persons phone. On one invasion I wasn't able to locate the guy at all. Turns out he was in a parked car which made me feel stupid for not checking. But then I was thinking I had checked around that area. So it got me thinking that maybe if you are in a car you are not detectable.

So I did two of those hacking invasions where I parked myself in a car near the target and hacked the player. In both cases the person never caught me. In one I was sure he was going to get me as I was lowering/raising a bridge and he walked past my car a few times. But they never did.

As I mentioned in a previous post, my first experience with hacking had a player hide in a car as he tried to hack me. I did actually find him, but it seemed to require stopping by the car and looking into it.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 29, 2014, 11:20:29 AM »

Quote from: Crawley on May 29, 2014, 03:06:29 AM

they can find you, they either have to get in, or leave the profiler on the car for longer than impatient people are willing to.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 29, 2014, 11:29:12 AM »

So I haven't really spent a great deal of time on the campaign.  Unlocked a car in the uPlay store since I had the points stored up for it.  Did a few crime mission. Spent a great deal of time on a fixer mission trying to elude police in a car that is entirely too floaty, but I finally beat it.  Played a few hands of poker (can't tell if the other players had tell, but supposedly you can hack the poker game)

Probably do the second campaign mission sometime this evening when I finally get to relax

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:19 AM »

I've been involved in a number of online 1 vs 1 matches now. It's always been someone trying to hack me, or me trying to hack someone else or tail them. So far I haven't lost a single such match, though not all of them have been real victories either. Most hacking attempts so far have been aborted by me, but the hacker got away. I began to learn, though. Bought myself a grenade launcher just for those situations, and started blowing up suspicious looking cars. I think the last one who tried that got cold feet and ran off behind a corner. When I finally found him at 90% completion (and I was almost about to give up), he was tailing it away on foot. I blew his ass up with a couple of grenades. That was really satisfying.

The one time I tried to hack someone else, I parked neatly along the sidewalk in a way that I hoped wouldn't attract attention, then hid inside the car. The guy ran right past me a number of times, until he, at around 60% completion, stopped right in front of the car. I may have been able to get away with it had I not moved, but my nerves got the better of me, so I started up the car and drove away. He quickly jumped into a car of his own to stop me, but I swerved off the road and ran into the forest, at which point he lost my trail. So at least I got away.

I have the first level of notoriety skills, and I've got a bounty on me. Not that I know what a bounty does though.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:54:32 AM by TiLT » Logged
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2014, 01:01:22 PM »

I think the game is awesome.  Not sure why it gets so much hate.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2014, 01:27:50 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on May 29, 2014, 01:01:22 PM

I think the game is awesome.  Not sure why it gets so much hate.

Exactly.

I'm on the PC, and the graphics are really good.  The shadows needs work, but the lighting, textures, and all the details is over the top good.  The smoke effects are great. 

The gameplay is just as good as the GTA games, without the frustrations with the bad controls.  It's definitely much more polished (when on the the gamepad).

Voice acting seems really good and the characters are interesting.  Very similar to GTAV.

And what's best, no nigger that, no nigger this.  And the cussing is kept to the minimum. 

And like GTA, the world is believable.

At some point during the last year, Watch Dogs was a must have for almost everyone, and somehow the perception changed, and what I hear people complain about makes no sense.  It's like they are trying to find something not to like just to not like it.  But the things they list doesn't match up.  Granted, it's all opinion, but their wrong opinions smile
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »

Had two invasions so far.  got the first one easy as he was on the street in his car.  I imagine the moment of panic as I stopped right in front of his car and looked in.  Then I opened up with the AK and got him as he was starting the car up.  The second wasn't as successful for me as I couldn't see into the cars in time and he was in a side parking with about 6 or 7 cars in it.  I'll give him credit for that, he made it so I would have to spend precious time looking there or let him potentially relocate from a car on the street to somewhere else. 

only died once so far and it happened on that first fake-online invader mission.  got into a huge scuffle with the cops in the process and by the time I lost them on foot, the heli had me dead to rights with no way to disable it.  Tried to fight my way out but by then, I was swarmed by half the force and they disabled my car in an intersection so cops came from all sides.  I died and didn't even see where the fatal shot came from, there were so many around. 

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: