http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 04:00:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PS3]South Park:The Stick of Truth  (Read 4175 times)
gellar
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2014, 04:23:50 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on March 06, 2014, 09:18:02 PM

Just finished the game. The end part was one long series of awesome moments that forced me to pause the game to catch my breath. Fantastic game all around, even if the combat difficulty is all over the place. Most battles are too easy on Normal, while I can't even begin to imagine how anyone could win the final battle on anything above that.

Finished it here as well. The end was spectacular. Actually the entire game was.

And I had a different experience. EVERY battle was too easy. Towards the end of the game (including the final boss run) all I did was spam my primary attack since my Thief was so OP. I guess buying the Katana was a bit overkill.
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2014, 11:02:40 PM »

Finished as well. Totally right about nearing the end it was just one awesome thing after another. This is definitely ranks as one of the most memorable games I've played.
shon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2014, 08:03:35 AM »

Finished the game at 17 hours and missed only 1 sidequest.  I really enjoyed the game and thought it was the perfect game that rewarded the fans of the show.   

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: