http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 11:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PS3] Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen out!  (Read 35322 times)
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »

way back when I was still using pawns...  ninja

i found having a mage for heals and buffs, then a sorc for nuking and debuffing was incredibly effective.   Remember that the mage will heal the pawns so even with your pots and stuff it's expensive to get the heal all stuff. 

Now that I'm solo though, all a thing of the past
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »

I have a question about choosing a Vocation

I want to be a Strider,because of the Bow and Arrow,however,i don't like the daggers,and would like a normal sword

Or I would be a Fighter but would rather have a Bow and Arrow rather than a shield

Is this possible,can i drop the daggers and pick up a sword or am i stuck with the weapons they give me?(Strider-Bow and Arrow/Daggers or Fighter-Sword and Shield)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2012, 11:17:09 PM »

Oh wow, now Doopri is playing this too!  I just looked and he's already Level 12

ya AA - i mentioned it earlier in the thread, but i was all over this game a year or two ago when i thought it was just an action beat-em-up where the beatees were giant classical monsters like chimeras, hydras and griffons.  when i found out it was a full fledged rpg it turned into a game id been waiting on for a while.

and damn you kato now im going to actually have to heal with my mage!

yes, i DID go with mage.  i occassionally regret it as i feel like im going to be missing out on some of the more entertaining parts of combat by just hanging back and lobbing spells that autolock.  for this type of game im thinking the more hands on fighter or interactive rang... er "strider" would have been a better choice.  not that it isnt fun as a mage - i just hope i dont regret not being able to climb up and slaughter all those cool critters in the world.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2012, 11:36:36 PM »

Quote from: Doopri on May 26, 2012, 11:17:09 PM

Oh wow, now Doopri is playing this too!  I just looked and he's already Level 12

ya AA - i mentioned it earlier in the thread, but i was all over this game a year or two ago when i thought it was just an action beat-em-up where the beatees were giant classical monsters like chimeras, hydras and griffons.  when i found out it was a full fledged rpg it turned into a game id been waiting on for a while.

and damn you kato now im going to actually have to heal with my mage!

yes, i DID go with mage.  i occassionally regret it as i feel like im going to be missing out on some of the more entertaining parts of combat by just hanging back and lobbing spells that autolock.  for this type of game im thinking the more hands on fighter or interactive rang... er "strider" would have been a better choice.  not that it isnt fun as a mage - i just hope i dont regret not being able to climb up and slaughter all those cool critters in the world.

Remember that you only have to pay for a vocation once. It costs from 1000 to 1500 points (I think)
I've unlocked all vocations except for the Assassin, so I can freely choose what I need at any given time. However this also means you have to have the equipment necessary to be effective. For example the mystic knight needs a magic shield to use his more unique abilities, and a sorcerer needs an arch staff instead of a regular staff the Mage uses.
Dogma's system is pretty flexible, so try to experiment to see what works for you.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2012, 11:51:37 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 26, 2012, 11:06:18 PM

I have a question about choosing a Vocation

I want to be a Strider,because of the Bow and Arrow,however,i don't like the daggers,and would like a normal sword

Or I would be a Fighter but would rather have a Bow and Arrow rather than a shield

Is this possible,can i drop the daggers and pick up a sword or am i stuck with the weapons they give me?(Strider-Bow and Arrow/Daggers or Fighter-Sword and Shield)

assassin is bow and sword (or dagger and bow, or dagger and shield, or sword and shield)
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2012, 11:53:59 PM »

ah good to hear kato!  i havent gotten to that point in the game yet, but i do admit that the instruction booklet being a bit cryptic made me finally decide on the mage despite thinking an initial pick of strider or fighter would let me experience the "best" parts of combat.

on more than one page in the booklet something is written to the effect of "you only start with one vocation" or "you might be able to find additional vocations later" - when i read that i suspected that i would get a shot to play around later in the game - so its good to have it confirmed, and confirmed with gusto!
USMC Kato

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2012, 12:33:50 AM »

Can anyone give any thoughts on the advanced vocation warrior class? They focus on two handed weapons (Greatsword, Hammer)
I changed to that vocation this morning and had very mixed feelings about it. Extremely powerful (but oh so slow), better defense - even better than Fighters (but no quick dodge or block) however their attacks seem to be uninterruptible to normal attacks.  I was able to one shot mobs by having a Mage or fighter hold down an enemy. 

Semper Fidelis

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2012, 12:48:05 AM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 27, 2012, 12:33:50 AM

Can anyone give any thoughts on the advanced vocation warrior class? They focus on two handed weapons (Greatsword, Hammer)
I changed to that vocation this morning and had very mixed feelings about it. Extremely powerful (but oh so slow), better defense - even better than Fighters (but no quick dodge or block) however their attacks seem to be uninterruptible to normal attacks.  I was able to one shot mobs by having a Mage or fighter hold down an enemy. 

I think Warrior is all about pure power.  They aren't going to block or dodge attacks so they HAVE to have that defense.  They are pretty strong though with the resist while attacking/charging options.  Would be incredible to get the Holy attribute on a weapon (could prob have your pawn buff him) then he would heal as attacking.  Mystic Archer's hp regen passive would also be strong I would think
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2012, 01:48:44 AM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 26, 2012, 10:39:27 PM

Played a bit this morning, and decided to change my Pawn (The Grey) from Mage to Sorcerer. I'm around lvl 24 now and the extra power and DPS from the class makes a big difference. A Sorc can still do weapon enchants but no heals. However I have enough mats stocked up that I made a bunch potions and herbs that I don't miss it all too much.

good thing I read that, I thought that skill would carry over when changing vocations and I was about to upgrade Winter to a Sorcerer.  she's been holding her own now that she doesn't seem to be running off looting everything during combat; in a way her High Comestion and High Ingle makes things in combat a bit confusing, with enemies flying every which way.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 27, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »

Hmm, am I not friends with you Ceekay? I'm Razgondk in case you want a new pawn - xbox tag, that is. I don't think I have you either, Doopri.

Hark - I'm using your pawn now a lot, so get levelling! You should get a ton of rift crystals from this.

A new one
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2012, 06:12:49 PM »

So if I pick this up in a few weeks once I'm done with my other new releases, am I going to be at a severe disadvantage since I won't be leveling up Pawns at the same time as other players?

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 27, 2012, 06:12:49 PM

So if I pick this up in a few weeks once I'm done with my other new releases, am I going to be at a severe disadvantage since I won't be leveling up Pawns at the same time as other players?

Nope - You can still hire all your friends pawns, even for 0 crystals. You can also hire pawns your own level for zero crystals. Those are the games own pawns, so to speak.
The one disadvantage you will have, is that for instance if my pawn is lvl 35 he's quite tough compared to your quests.

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »

can anyone tell me what the friggin' hell is the point of the auto save when it just doesn't work?

It autosaved at least a dozen times,and then i died...

(well,i didn't die but my damn group of pawns decided to go twat something that was way out of their league leaving me on a ledge high above,and it was all of them that died..i think the situation went something like: Pawn-'ooh there are lizards down there' everyone of my pawns jump down,i shout wait(IRL),and they all die)

...so i 'reload checkpoint' only to find that it reloads 2 hrs before..what's that about?,are the messages on screen saying 'saving' when entering villages or dungeons just for show then?

Also is it possible to broaden my search when in the rift,as in more pawns to Physically look at,rather than just 5 Pawns,and none of them are a vocation i want

I know you can do a manual search,but i want a search where i can see the actual Pawns,so i am not hiring some freak on legs

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2012, 07:53:16 PM »

MO - Checkpoints isn't saves. They are special places where the game makes a point of some such. I had to do what you did once - You have to exit the game without saving and then load the game, and it will load your last saved game.

As for searching for pawns - Just use mine!! :-D We arent even xbox friends btw, are we?

Other than that, I dont think you can see them other than summoning 5, and then go check them out.

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2012, 08:05:35 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on May 27, 2012, 07:53:16 PM

MO - Checkpoints isn't saves. They are special places where the game makes a point of some such. I had to do what you did once - You have to exit the game without saving and then load the game, and it will load your last saved game.

I noticed that when it reloaded and it was 2 hrs past,it kept my current health which was 3 quarters....so screws me over twice!!...so is that what saves?...damn wierd

anyway,long story short it means i need to totally ignore autosaves now and just depend on my manual saves,at least i will know where it should load..but damn you Capcom

As for searching for pawns - Just use mine!! :-D We arent even xbox friends btw, are we?

Aren't we?,I am sure we used to be,or is that on the PS3?

Other than that, I dont think you can see them other than summoning 5, and then go check them out.
Ahh can you do that?,that's not too bad then

Oh and another thing,why does it keep telling me to use LS to sprint or RS to look around or click to reset camera etc...I have been playing for 3 hrs but it keeps on telling me things like this

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:21:21 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2012, 08:33:40 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 27, 2012, 07:37:38 PM

can anyone tell me what the friggin' hell is the point of the auto save when it just doesn't work?

(well,i didn't die but my damn group of pawns decided to go twat something that was way out of their league leaving me on a ledge high above,and it was all of them that died..i think the situation went something like: Pawn-'ooh there are lizards down there' everyone of my pawns jump down,i shout wait(IRL),and they all die)

...so i 'reload checkpoint' only to find that it reloads 2 hrs before..what's that about?,are the messages on screen saying 'saving' when entering villages or dungeons just for show then?

You always have two saves: Your regular saves and autosaves are joined into one. The game additionally keeps an extra save for whenever you reach a checkpoint, such as acquiring a quest. You should always have a choice between loading the regular save and the checkpoint, though I haven't tried reloading without having died first. If the normal menus don't give you the choice, just die somewhere and you can choose to continue from your last save.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2012, 08:38:04 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on May 27, 2012, 04:14:08 PM

Hmm, am I not friends with you Ceekay? I'm Razgondk in case you want a new pawn - xbox tag, that is. I don't think I have you either, Doopri.

Hark - I'm using your pawn now a lot, so get levelling! You should get a ton of rift crystals from this.

heh, I'm level 42.  I am pawnless though so he hasn't been levelling at all. 70% bonus while alone is pretty awesome and when combined with a 70% bonus at night I hit like a truck.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:10 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 27, 2012, 08:05:35 PM

Oh and another thing,why does it keep telling me to use LS to sprint or RS to look around or click to reset camera etc...I have been playing for 3 hrs but it keeps on telling me things like this

you can turn off the tutorial messages in Options, otherwise they never seem to go away.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2012, 08:41:40 PM »

because you didn't know how to read the options menu where it says 'display tutorial messages on/off'  ninja
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2012, 08:58:08 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 27, 2012, 08:33:40 PM

You always have two saves: Your regular saves and autosaves are joined into one. The game additionally keeps an extra save for whenever you reach a checkpoint, such as acquiring a quest. You should always have a choice between loading the regular save and the checkpoint, though I haven't tried reloading without having died first. If the normal menus don't give you the choice, just die somewhere and you can choose to continue from your last save.

so i saved it in town then went out to the beach at night and danced in the fire while getting hit by Goblins so i could die,it gave me two options

Retry-reload from the last time you saved it<<that's the info it displays when you highlight 'retry'
from last checkpoint-from the last checkpoint(i had no idea when this checkpoint would be with autosaves not actually being the checkpoint)

so i selected retry and it loaded me on the road where the beach was...not where i saved it,and as far as i am aware i did not see an autosave at that point either...i just can't figure this shit out

Quote from: Harkonis on May 27, 2012, 08:41:40 PM

because you didn't know how to read the options menu where it says 'display tutorial messages on/off'  ninja

yeah and if i did that then when it doesn't display something for the first time i wont know what to do

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2012, 09:23:55 PM »

A lot of the discussion about Dragon's Dogma reminds me of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.  They're both quasi-open world RPGs with loads of quests, entertaining combat, and easily respeced characters that work to offset forgettable storytelling.

Now that you've had the better part of a week with Dragon's Dogma, which game do you guys think is better overall?

-Autistic Angel
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »

dragons Dogma without a doubt. Simply brilliantly  and atmospheric game, and the combat is the most interesting I've tried in a long time.

So many little touches like the nighttime on the beach, using a lantern for the first time and so on. Brilliant game.

A new one
USMC Kato

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2012, 11:05:01 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on May 27, 2012, 10:08:39 PM

dragons Dogma without a doubt. Simply brilliantly  and atmospheric game, and the combat is the most interesting I've tried in a long time.

So many little touches like the nighttime on the beach, using a lantern for the first time and so on. Brilliant game.

+1 it's hard to stop playing. Enjoying it a lot more than Diablo 3 so far, but that's just me.

Semper Fidelis

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2012, 12:27:02 AM »

Random odd question - do you need to be a Gold member to be able to see everyone's Pawns and such, even though it's not really a multiplayerish game?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2012, 12:50:32 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 27, 2012, 07:37:38 PM

I just hit "Retry" and I usually end up pretty close to where I died.  It loads me up in the last place there was an autosave.  Load from Checkpoint is bad.  At least it was when I tried it.  I was loaded up well before where I died.  Like an hour before.

You don't have to exit the game and reload.  Just hit Retry, and it should load you up at the last autosave.  If for some reason you accidently hit Load from Checkpoint, then you'll probably need to exit to the title, and load from the last autosave.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 28, 2012, 12:58:11 AM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 27, 2012, 11:05:01 PM

Quote from: Razgon on May 27, 2012, 10:08:39 PM

dragons Dogma without a doubt. Simply brilliantly  and atmospheric game, and the combat is the most interesting I've tried in a long time.

+1 it's hard to stop playing. Enjoying it a lot more than Diablo 3 so far, but that's just me.
I'll second the +1.  The highlights for me are the combat, npc system (pawns), being able to switch and develop different classes, and the atmosphere.  There are a lot of little gameplay touches that have to be experienced.  The reviewers that say this game is hard need to do a better job of putting it in context with other games.  In the same amount of time the I've spent playing Dragon's Dogma, I probably died about 30-40 times in Dark Souls...no joke (f**king Capra Demon).  I've only died 3 times in Dragon's Dogma.  I wouldn't let the reviewers whining about early difficulty scare anyone off.  Even your hired pawns will tell you exactly what to do to survive encounters.  I was constantly checking the Dark Souls resources online.  
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:00:14 AM by Roguetad » Logged
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: May 28, 2012, 06:28:09 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 27, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

so i saved it in town then went out to the beach at night and danced in the fire while getting hit by Goblins so i could die,it gave me two options

Retry-reload from the last time you saved it<<that's the info it displays when you highlight 'retry'
from last checkpoint-from the last checkpoint(i had no idea when this checkpoint would be with autosaves not actually being the checkpoint)

so i selected retry and it loaded me on the road where the beach was...not where i saved it,and as far as i am aware i did not see an autosave at that point either...i just can't figure this shit out

You know, this stuff is clearly written in the manual. Tongue Let me quote it:

Quote from: Manual
Autosave: This game has an autosave feature. Your progress will automatically be saved when you enter a new area, finish an event, or when the details of a quest are updated.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2012, 07:01:14 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 28, 2012, 06:28:09 AM

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 27, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

You know, this stuff is clearly written in the manual. Tongue Let me quote it:

Quote from: Manual
Autosave: This game has an autosave feature. Your progress will automatically be saved when you enter a new area, finish an event, or when the details of a quest are updated.
Yep, I think it's still confusing for some when given the options after death of: Retry or Load from Last Checkpoint.  In most console games, the autosaves are the checkpoints.  In this game, "Retry" is linked to the latest autosave, but Load from Last Checkpoint is not.  Not sure if that was explained clearly in the manual. 
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2012, 07:41:01 AM »

The checkpoint saves happen when you rest at an inn or touch a rift stone btw. Nice to keep in mind.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2012, 08:45:15 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 28, 2012, 07:41:01 AM

The checkpoint saves happen when you rest at an inn or touch a rift stone btw. Nice to keep in mind.

That has been what i have been doing when i definitely want it saving,i sleep at an inn or go to a rift stone and then when its finished saving,i manually save it just incase,so i know at that point should be my re-entry point when reloading

its usually rift stone,because i can exit from that quite quickly whereas the Inn,it takes ages 'accessing the servers' when your Pawn has been with other players

I got to the big city last night(loved the escort mission to get there),but a bit disappointed in the actual city as it was very plain,but i have not had a proper look about yet,hopefully there will be some diversity

Quote from: Destructor on May 28, 2012, 12:27:02 AM

Random odd question - do you need to be a Gold member to be able to see everyone's Pawns and such, even though it's not really a multiplayerish game?

no,all features are available as a Silver/Free member

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 28, 2012, 08:45:15 AM

I got to the big city last night(loved the escort mission to get there),but a bit disappointed in the actual city as it was very plain,but i have not had a proper look about yet,hopefully there will be some diversity

I messed up the timing for when I started the escort mission, so by the time I arrived at the city it was pitch black all around me and zombies were attacking the cart. I was glad to finally get to the destination.

The capital itself is filled with nooks and crannies. It feels authentic because of the way the streets have been designed. You'll definitely get lost in there, but you'll find useful stuff too, like important shops in tight alleyways.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2012, 04:41:43 PM »

The forum effect has once again compelled me to buy a game. Since its all you guys' fault, you can make it up to me by adding me as a friend so I can use your pawns. Username: RalphWiggumOO
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on May 28, 2012, 04:41:43 PM

The forum effect has once again compelled me to buy a game. Since its all you guys' fault, you can make it up to me by adding me as a friend so I can use your pawns. Username: RalphWiggumOO

What system? I ended up getting this for the PS3 in spite of fully intending to wait, I blame the forum effect as well... especially after the mention that it was like Neir.  *Fist Shaking*

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2012, 05:04:04 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on May 28, 2012, 04:41:43 PM

Haha, they got me as well!  Thanks to these jerkholes I stayed up way too late playing last night.  And will do so again today.  

I used Shon/Countach's pawn for a while once I unlocked that, trying to teach her a few things.  slywink  I think I only have two of you on my friends list, so also feel free to add me and use my wee little pawn: Engine Nine.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on May 28, 2012, 12:02:11 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 28, 2012, 08:45:15 AM

I messed up the timing for when I started the escort mission, so by the time I arrived at the city it was pitch black all around me and zombies were attacking the cart. I was glad to finally get to the destination.

The capital itself is filled with nooks and crannies. It feels authentic because of the way the streets have been designed. You'll definitely get lost in there, but you'll find useful stuff too, like important shops in tight alleyways.

I was searching about earlier,still depressed everything looked the same and then bam,i turned a corner and i was in the craftsmans corner...different houses,big field etc

Quote from: Harkonis on May 26, 2012, 11:51:37 PM

assassin is bow and sword (or dagger and bow, or dagger and shield, or sword and shield)

I am a Assassin now,also spent some 20k on new gear,me and my pawn look the part now icon_biggrin

USMC Kato

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 28, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »

I screwed up big time in an escort quest. The person I was supposed to protect is the Gran Soren Innkeeper. He died and now I suffer the consequences. This means I can't rest, train, bank items, or change vocations for a long while. He may respawn eventually, but for me it's been 10 days and he isn't back yet  crybaby

Semper Fidelis

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2012, 06:49:03 PM »

Man, I'm having a hard time on an early quest in the well.  I'm not sure if it is supposed to be that difficult or if I am meant to come back to it later, but I just keep dying over and over.   icon_confused

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 28, 2012, 07:12:54 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on May 28, 2012, 06:49:03 PM

Man, I'm having a hard time on an early quest in the well.  I'm not sure if it is supposed to be that difficult or if I am meant to come back to it later, but I just keep dying over and over.   icon_confused

I have tried a quest twice now that i thought was an early quest and me and my posse keep getting our asses handed to us,i just gave up and went for something else,it will be a while i think before i try it again being where i am at this moment,thankfully there is other stuff to do inbetween,i do know that some quests in the starting town appear later on and are to be done later on,but this one was available pretty much an hour into the game
Spoiler for Hiden:
going down the well in starting town to deal with those Lizards

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 28, 2012, 06:25:57 PM

I screwed up big time in an escort quest. The person I was supposed to protect is the Gran Soren Innkeeper. He died and now I suffer the consequences. This means I can't rest, train, bank items, or change vocations for a long while. He may respawn eventually, but for me it's been 10 days and he isn't back yet  crybaby

That's weird.  I don't remember if it came up in the Giant Bomb Quick Look or the Game Informer Quick Look Test Chamber, but one of the two specifically mentioned that botched escort quests will simply reappear on the job board to be retried.

-Autistic Angel
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2012, 07:33:28 PM »

Is there anywhere i can see what time it is?(in the game before you make some smartass comment CK  Tongue  )

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: