http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 04:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PC/Wii U/PS3] Assassin's Creed 3 - GT review page 3!  (Read 11891 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »

Newest Trailer

Still shows that dumb 'attack one at a time' thing,but looks quite good still

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:42 PM »

CVG

Playstation 3 version will have 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay as well as exclusive DLC

The PS3 version of Assassin's Creed 3 will include an hour of exclusive gameplay, according to an updated box art image on Amazon UK.

Sony also confirmed during its E3 press conference in June that PS3 exclusive Assassin's Creed 3 DLC will be released at launch in late October.

Also,wasn't it announced that the PS3 version was to get the first game bundled with AC3?

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2012, 08:54:16 PM »

thought this was posted, but here's a demo of the Wii U version from E3 (same level that has appeared for other versions).  looks decent enough,  depending on the release date for it I may forgo the 360 version entirely.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2012, 09:39:26 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 06, 2012, 08:54:16 PM

looks decent enough,  depending on the release date for it I may forgo the 360 version entirely.

LOL,Sucker....it will be like the Wii,give it two-three weeks and the gimmick would of worn off and i will want a standard controller Tongue

anyway,here is your Wii U boxart to go with your video

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2012, 04:41:13 PM »

As usual the PC version is now delayed at least a month.

Because I can,
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2012, 05:30:29 PM »

I typically wait for the PC version to go on sale. Then buy the deluxe version. Then don't play it for a month or two. Then play it for a few hours. Then don't play it again for another month.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2012, 01:31:33 AM »

a bit on the MP story:

"The multiplayer is so big today that it's already a game on its own. We've been given the right to develop the Abstergo storyline since the beginning, which is a big responsibility," says Damien Kieken, Game Director at Ubisoft Annecy. So, what does he mean by 'develop the Abstergo storyline'? In AC3, you play as a member of the public. Abstergo have turned the Animus into a commercial product, which sells the dream of 'reliving the past in HD'.

It's a clever way to create a persistent online career, and therefore keep players engaged with AC3's excellent multiplayer for longer. In previous games there's been little sense of community or incentive to build up your online persona. That changes here, "Abstergo Entertainment will give you insights on the company's future initiatives by granting you access to files and information on products that will soon hit the market," said Keiken in an earlier interview. "As you progress in the game and level up your character, you access these files and videos. Every month you'll have new challenges to unlock new content that will continue the storyline throughout the year."

A persistent, evolving online story that runs parallel to the Assassin's Creed III modern-day plot? This could have huge implications for the way the Desmond side of the game - the events taking place in 2012 - actually resolve themselves, "What are the real motivations behind Abstergo's sudden initiative to release such a revolutionary product to the public?" asks Keiken. "A product that is redefining the way we're thinking, the way we're living..."

Because I can,
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2012, 03:29:36 AM »

Cause that worked out so well in ME3...
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2012, 03:35:37 AM »

Quote from: Azhag on September 03, 2012, 03:29:36 AM

it sounds like it may be more like Bioshock 2's MP campaign.

Because I can,
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »

I was under the impression me3 mp was actually fairly succesful? i saw a lot of people on various fora playing it at least.

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »

Not sure if this is a big deal for you PC people,but Assassins Creed 3 will not run on Windows XP

Not sure if XP is still popular or not,even i am not on XP anymore icon_lol
Minimum System Requirements
Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
Supported video cards
AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on September 03, 2012, 02:18:33 PM

I was under the impression me3 mp was actually fairly succesful? i saw a lot of people on various fora playing it at least.

It was - I think the issue is the fact that you *had* to play multiplayer to get the "best" singleplayer ending.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2012, 06:11:43 PM »

Trailer for the PS3 Exclusive Missions, which are all about Benedict Arnold and his betrayal at West Point...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/23/assassins-creed-iii-expose-benedict-arnold-exclusively-on-ps3/

Pretty damn cool looking....but this sucks for 360 owners. I'd be pissed if I didn't have a PS3. I hate the idea of platform exclusive levels and characters....but I know why they do it.

Anyway, I'm psyched for the game....and AC3:Liberaton, which looks incredible BTW for the Vita.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2012, 09:38:28 PM »

Quote from: Hetz on October 23, 2012, 06:11:43 PM

Trailer for the PS3 Exclusive Missions, which are all about Benedict Arnold and his betrayal at West Point...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/23/assassins-creed-iii-expose-benedict-arnold-exclusively-on-ps3/

Pretty damn cool looking....but this sucks for 360 owners. I'd be pissed if I didn't have a PS3. I hate the idea of platform exclusive levels and characters....but I know why they do it.

Anyway, I'm psyched for the game....and AC3:Liberaton, which looks incredible BTW for the Vita.

I'll just Youtube the PS3 missions if I feel they're that important.  it's not enough to get me to rebuy the PS3 or pay for the eventual 360 DLC.  of course I'm planning on getting the Wii U version, so I should say Wii U DLC.

Liberation though, that's got the potential to sell me a Vita.

Because I can,
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2012, 12:03:56 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 23, 2012, 09:38:28 PM

I'll just Youtube the PS3 missions if I feel they're that important.  it's not enough to get me to rebuy the PS3 or pay for the eventual 360 DLC.  of course I'm planning on getting the Wii U version, so I should say Wii U DLC.

The thing about Assassins Creed 3 Exclusive Missions are, they are never coming to the 360. The other exclusive mission series, "The Copernicus Conspiracy" for AC: Brotherhood was never released for the 360. This is going to be the same type of thing. Myself, I would not buy a PS3 just for this...but it does make me happy that I have the ability to experience this for free....though I think it should be available to all. It seems pretty cool.

Agree with you about Liberation. It's pretty amazing that they were able to cram all of it onto the Vita. It's a real Assassins Creed game, not some watered down crap like Call of Duty: Black Ops looks like for the Vita.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 12:07:18 AM by Hetz » Logged

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2012, 02:02:06 AM »

Quote from: Hetz on October 24, 2012, 12:03:56 AM

The thing about Assassins Creed 3 Exclusive Missions are, they are never coming to the 360. The other exclusive mission series, "The Copernicus Conspiracy" for AC: Brotherhood was never released for the 360. This is going to be the same type of thing.

huh, I never even heard of the Copernicus Conspiracy until now (or if I did it didn't stick out), I'll be doing some googling to check it out.

saw this interesting article about how they went forward with this one:

Assassin's Creed III may be the fifth installment in the series, but Ubisoft believes this game is as fresh and new as an brand-new Intellectual Property (IP) would be.

According to a report from IGN yesterday, Assassinís Creed III associate producer Julien LaferriŤre said the studio went after the project as if it was a new series that had not existed before this game.

"We didnít have any obligations to take something from the franchise.

"Like, ĎOh, we did that in previous games; we need to include that. Oh, we did that in that other game, we need to include that.í It was more of a clean slate, and we really built the fresh new game that we wanted to make.

"We obviously wanted to make sure that itís an Assassinís Creed game; itís about combat, navigation and stealth basically, but we kind of redefined what the game is about.

"We treated it almost as a new IP. So where do we draw the line? I feel that we didnít have to draw the line," LaferriŤre said.

Because I can,
Hrothgar

Do you Talk Strategy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2012, 03:15:15 AM »

I'll just Youtube the PS3 missions if I feel they're that important.  it's not enough to get me to rebuy the PS3 or pay for the eventual 360 DLC.  of course I'm planning on getting the Wii U version, so I should say Wii U DLC.

The thing about Assassins Creed 3 Exclusive Missions are, they are never coming to the 360. The other exclusive mission series, "The Copernicus Conspiracy" for AC: Brotherhood was never released for the 360. This is going to be the same type of thing. Myself, I would not buy a PS3 just for this...but it does make me happy that I have the ability to experience this for free....though I think it should be available to all. It seems pretty cool.

Agree with you about Liberation. It's pretty amazing that they were able to cram all of it onto the Vita. It's a real Assassins Creed game, not some watered down crap like Call of Duty: Black Ops looks like for the Vita.

PS3 exclusive missions are all well and good, but did they remember to get the engine running well on the PS3?  The entire AC2 series looked worse, played slower and had a shorter draw distance on the PS3 compared to the 360.  If the engines run the same, of course, I'll take the extra missions.  

Cheers,
Hrothgar
Live gamertag & PSN name: HrothgarGG
I'm updating my website again.

"No, not alone."  -- War, Darksiders
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2012, 12:28:02 PM »

Quote from: Hrothgar on October 24, 2012, 03:15:15 AM

PS3 exclusive missions are all well and good, but did they remember to get the engine running well on the PS3?  The entire AC2 series looked worse, played slower and had a shorter draw distance on the PS3 compared to the 360.  If the engines run the same, of course, I'll take the extra missions.  

Good question. I played through the series on both the Xbox and PS3. Honestly, I didn't notice much of a difference between the two systems, but I have heard that the PS3 version ran a bit worse from other people. Maybe it's because I played the 360 versions quite a bit before the PS3 versions....but I honestly didn't notice any problems on the PS3 version.

AC3 has an entirely new engine though.....so I hope they have made things better. Even if things are the same as before....I'd still get the PS3 version, due to: 1) I didn't notice a difference anyway 2) Extra story content 3)Liberation for the Vita and it unlocking extra content in AC3 for the PS3.

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2012, 05:00:24 PM »

I played AC, AC2, and Brotherhood on 360, but Revelations on PS3 and I didn't really notice any kind of difference moving to the PS3.  I am sure there is one, but just not really noticeable unless you're running them side by side or looking at comparison videos.  It ran just fine for me and I am getting AC3 on PS3 just because I enjoy the system more.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2012, 07:53:15 PM »

I am now feeling even better about playing it on the PS3....from those that have it already, lot of reports going around that the 360 version is a mess visually and performance wise. I don't know what kind of voodoo magic that Ubisoft worked....but the PS3 and Xbox seem to be reversed this time. Must be the new engine.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »

Quote from: Hetz on October 26, 2012, 07:53:15 PM

I am now feeling even better about playing it on the PS3....from those that have it already, lot of reports going around that the 360 version is a mess visually and performance wise. I don't know what kind of voodoo magic that Ubisoft worked....but the PS3 and Xbox seem to be reversed this time. Must be the new engine.

I've seen this stuff on NeoGAF as well and not sure whether to believe it yet.  People just love to release false info to try to further their fanboyism, for some reason.  I was getting PS3 version anyway.

Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2012, 08:08:38 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 26, 2012, 08:00:50 PM

Quote from: Hetz on October 26, 2012, 07:53:15 PM

I've seen this stuff on NeoGAF as well and not sure whether to believe it yet.  People just love to release false info to try to further their fanboyism, for some reason.  I was getting PS3 version anyway.

Very true. Guess we will all see soon enough. I am sure it will look pretty much the same on each console in the end, just like the last games.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »

just as long as they don't fuck up the Wii U version.  think I might Gamefly it just in case, because it is I'll fall back to old faithful- my PC.

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2012, 10:23:41 AM »

Eurogamer

Assassin's Creed 3 fuelled by in-game micro-transactions
Pay up to £13.60 for a bundle of multiplayer credits.

Assassin's Creed 3 will offer in-game currency to buy using real-world money, product listings on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Marketplace have revealed.

Bundles of Erudito Credits are available to buy in various amounts. It is a feature that Ubisoft has not spoken of to date.

The most expensive, a pack of 925 Erudito Credits, costs 1600 Microsoft Points (about £13.60).

The currency differs from the one used in Assassin's Creed 3's single-player campaign (that's good old British pounds), which suggests the credits will be used in the game's robust multiplayer mode - which now has its own disc.

"Buying this pack will grant you Erudito Credits in-game, allowing you to acquire some game items, disregarding your current level," an Xbox Marketplace listing reads (snapped by WorthPlaying).

The UK Xbox Marketplace currently shows no sign of the packs, although they were previously visible to some gamers. Meanwhile, the US PlayStation Store has listed the bundles in 20, 50, 155, 380 and 925 Credit amounts.

The credit system appears similar to the multiplayer packs used in Mass Effect 3, which provide weapon and character upgrades. These can be unlocked through currency earned in-game, or more quickly by parting with real-world cash.

Eurogamer has asked Ubisoft for comment.

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2012, 10:36:15 AM »

Why the hell do publishers keep doing this shit?

please guys - don't spend a single dime on this shit - Its easier to show those moneygrubbing suits the error of their ways like that, instead of just ponying up.

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »

In Forza Horizon,you could spend money(real money)to get tokens so you can buy treasure Maps or cars...treasure maps are used to show the discount signs locations,which is easy enough to find without buying the maps and in game money you earn can be used instead of tokens for the cars...so it's pretty pointless

This seems to be catered for the people who don't actually want to spend time in the game and buy all your upgrades ASAP

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2012, 03:38:33 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 29, 2012, 10:36:15 AM

please guys - don't spend a single dime on this shit - Its easier to show those moneygrubbing suits the error of their ways like that, instead of just ponying up.

I don't see the problem with it.  If people value time over money, they have the option to spend money to save time.  For those of us, like you and me, who would rather not spend the money, we don't have to.  If nobody buys it, then I guess they have their answer on how many people are willing to pay for a service like that.

skystride

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »

I've only played the Ass Creek series on 360, how does it usually compare on the PC?  Significantly better graphics or load times?  Typical consolitis issues?
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2012, 04:24:51 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 29, 2012, 03:38:33 PM

Quote from: Razgon on October 29, 2012, 10:36:15 AM

I don't see the problem with it.  If people value time over money, they have the option to spend money to save time.  For those of us, like you and me, who would rather not spend the money, we don't have to.  If nobody buys it, then I guess they have their answer on how many people are willing to pay for a service like that.

"Buying this pack will grant you Erudito Credits in-game, allowing you to acquire some game items, disregarding your current level

meaning the multiplayer is suddenly pay to win. How is that okay?

A new one
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »

Quote from: skystride on October 29, 2012, 04:21:36 PM

I've only played the Ass Creek series on 360, how does it usually compare on the PC?  Significantly better graphics or load times?  Typical consolitis issues?

the controls may take a bit getting used to, but since this is a new engine and I think they said they aerodynamicized the free running controls may be different.  Graphics are usually better, but detail pop-in can be wonky at times.

Because I can,
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2012, 05:56:44 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 29, 2012, 04:24:51 PM

"Buying this pack will grant you Erudito Credits in-game, allowing you to acquire some game items, disregarding your current level

Sounds like the way Mass Effect 3's system worked for multiplayer and I wouldn't call that pay to win, either, since the items in the things you bought were random.  Then there is the whole fact that you have to actually be able to use any of this stuff effectively.  Just because you have an item that does 1 more damage than another person, for example, doesn't mean you have the skill to take win the match.  Obviously none of us know what this actually is yet, but can we maybe trust them that they wouldn't put out one weapon that just kills everyone on the screen without any need for any type of skill?  Even if they did, though, everyone can potentially get it...either through money or putting time into the game.  Why is one method better than the other?

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2012, 06:44:16 PM »

I hope you NE peeps weren't gonna do a midnight opening for this

http://kotaku.com/5955901/gamestop-cancels-all-midnight-openings-for-assassins-creed-iii-in-the-northeast

I guess other shops may still be doing it though

Vidiot

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2012, 07:28:08 PM »

Anyone know when reviews will be up?  I have the 360 version coming from Amazon, but if the new engine is significantly better on PS3 I might just return it and pick up a PS3 copy locally.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »

Quote from: Vidiot on October 29, 2012, 07:28:08 PM

Anyone know when reviews will be up?  I have the 360 version coming from Amazon, but if the new engine is significantly better on PS3 I might just return it and pick up a PS3 copy locally.

PS3 supposedly has extra missions that add up to an extra 1 hr game play according to the TV commercials doing the rounds

I googled 'Assassins Creed III reviews' and got an article about how the first review has given it 10/10,yet did not say anything about its bugs
Italy's Xbox360 Magazine were the ones who apparently gave it 10/10

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20121029/assassins-creed-3-review-fails-to-mention-bugs/

Some gamers have already got their hands on Assassinís Creed 3 a day early and they have noted how buggy the game is, and this is not an isolated case either.

However, just remember that you are not really meant to be playing the game just yet, and also the fact that a day 1 patch will help to rectify these bugs. Although this does concern us that developers are still shipping out buggy games to retailers in the first place.

This made me smile(slight spoiler i guess,not really,but still,spoiler in place just incase)
Spoiler for Hiden:
They have said that the ending is bad and is on par with the Mass Effect 3 ending, but they have not elaborated as to not spoil things.

get ready for the Interwebz to implode yet again icon_lol
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:09:23 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:19 PM »

Quote from: Vidiot on October 29, 2012, 07:28:08 PM

Anyone know when reviews will be up?

I could be wrong but I believe they're embargoed until tomorrow.

Because I can,
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2012, 12:47:31 AM »

We should have both AC3 reviews up tomorrow (PS3 and Vita)

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 29, 2012, 05:56:44 PM

Quote from: Razgon on October 29, 2012, 04:24:51 PM

Sounds like the way Mass Effect 3's system worked for multiplayer and I wouldn't call that pay to win, either, since the items in the things you bought were random.  Then there is the whole fact that you have to actually be able to use any of this stuff effectively.  Just because you have an item that does 1 more damage than another person, for example, doesn't mean you have the skill to take win the match.  Obviously none of us know what this actually is yet, but can we maybe trust them that they wouldn't put out one weapon that just kills everyone on the screen without any need for any type of skill?  Even if they did, though, everyone can potentially get it...either through money or putting time into the game.  Why is one method better than the other?

Level playing field? Potentially, everyone can start out with badass weapons except you, since you don't want to pay for it.

Its actually a lot more than that - Its the fact that its becoming the norm that we have to pay extra for the game with UBISOFT.

Here's a very nice except from how UBISOFT is thinking regarding games and gamers and monetization of time.

(source: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-09-27-ubisofts-early-business-model-changes-are-like-platform-changes-but-on-steroids)
There have been some complaints about games with DLC where the players feel that the DLC should have been included for $60. "There's an equation for a $60 game, which is 40 hours of play; if you deliver 10 hours of play for $60, and then it has a few more things that are each $10, I might feel the same way," noted Early. "On the other hand, how many hours of play is Skyrim? Maybe they should have charged more for that amount of content. The interesting side of free-to-play is you get help in determining that."

and
(Source: http://worthplaying.com/article/2012/10/27/news/87368/ )
According to VentureBeat, Ubisoft's chief financial officer Alain Martinez said, "But in the future, with games like Watch Dogs, we could see more opportunity for $60 games to learn from the free-to-play model. The next generation will offer more and more item-based content. This will benefit our games' profitability."

So - What are we seeing here? UBISOFT wants to charge you for more content because they cant get beyond the 60 dollar per box.

Imagine SKYRIM from UBISOFT - You'd only get the first 20 levels and 5 races in the core game. The rest you can purchase through the ubisoft shop. Hell, you might even get 1/10th  of the map, because clearly they map 60 $ = 40 hours.

Thats why I'm asking people to vote against this kind of stuff with their wallets. I don't want piecemeal games for 60 $ - I want the whole deal!

A new one
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2012, 11:39:00 AM »

Day One Patch,it's friggin' huge(well,its big enough)

It's also in Spoilers as it has some names of missions that may give a little away

Spoiler for Hiden:
Bug Fix
-Animus Synching tutorial, fixed an issue where the player could think he's stuck in an infinite loading when getting to Boston after the end credits
-Fixed a bug where counter-killing with the bow does not always work
-NPCs spawned too far away could end up being of the wrong type
-Camera could remain stuck after the player being respawned
-Player could remain stuck after diving from a waterfall
-Player could remain stuck if he exits a slopped hay stack at a certain angle
-player would always get immediately detected when performing an unarmed stealth assassination in another guard's back
-Under rare circumstances, the crowd would stop spawning
-Fixed an animation glitch when interrupting the reception from high profile jump
-Fixed various occurrences of missing sounds
-In some cases, the Animus Database sound ambiance was not stopped when exiting
-Various stats and leaderboards were not showing up properly
-Online shop could sometimes appear empty if fetching the data from Xbox Live is taking too long
-Mission "RETURN TO ABSTERGO" - fixed a bug where the player would lose control over Desmond during a fight if he lures and kills some guards in the wrong area
-Mission "A DEADLY PERFORMANCE" - Mission would not continue if the player decides to climb the wall instead of using the ladder
-Mission "JOHNSON'S ERRAND" - fixed a bug where the game would remain stuck if the player runs during the black screen that occurs after exiting the tavern
-Mission "THE SURGEON" - Charles Lee could fall in the water and die while following the player, causing the mission to fail, if the player decides to take a certain path that involves jumping over the water
-Mission "THE SURGEON" - fixed a bug where we would show the desync effect if the player throws one of the target in the water, even though the mission is not really failed
-Mission "WELCOME TO BOSTON" - The courier side-quest next to the general store would not start properly
-Mission "EXECUTION IS EVERYTHING", fixed a bug where the mission would not continue if the NPCs you are eavesdropping react to a dead body
-Mission "THE BRADDOCK EXPEDITION" - Mission would not continue if the player kills all enemies in the camp, killing the required target last, without triggering open conflict
-Mission "FEATHERS AND TREES" - NPC's would not detect beams properly, preventing them from performing the trunk around move
-Mission "FEATHERS AND TREES" - Mission would not continue if the player doesn't follow the expected path
-Mission "HUNTING LESSONS" - Mission giver could not be there if the player goes away and comes back
-Mission "SOMETHING TO REMEMBER", fixed a bug where the screen could become all white or black for the remainder of the mission if the player set his brightness option to anything else than the default value
-Mission "ON JOHNSON'S TRAIL", fixed a bug that could cause the optional objective "Use powder kegs to destroy smuggled cargo" to not be saved properly if the player reloads during the mission
-Mission "THE TEA PARTY'' - Optional objective "Dump crates of tea in the water" could not be completed if the player threw all crates before having killed all guards
-Mission "THE MIDNIGHT RIDE" - Mission could not be completed if the player interacts with the delivery quest giver along the way
-Mission "BRIDEWELL PRISON", Player could remain stuck prison cells
-Mission "PUBLIC EXECUTION" - Crowd NPCs could be spawned in or walk through a cart during a cinematic
-Mission "SOMETHING ON THE SIDE" - Optional objective "Perform a successful static eavesdrop" could not be completed.
-Mission "MISSING SUPPLIES" - Optional objective "Do not hide in the hay cart while following the convoy" not being saved properly if the game is reloaded during second part of the mission

Crash Fix
-Possible crash that could happen if the player blends in a crowd group where some NPCs haven't spawned yet, and while blended performs a kill.
-Possible crash that could happen if the player triggered a loading while being in a covert escort formation with his brotherhood trainees
-Possble crash that could happen when calling a brotherhood trainee with the snipe ability

Naval Mission
"OAK ISLAND" - Player could pass through the ground when diving into the cave
"OAK ISLAND" - Wolves could stop attacking the player and remain stuck
Possible crash if the player spams the swivel guns with the semi-automatic cheat enabled

Homestead
-Mission "HAPPY EXPECTATIONS" - Game could remain stuck on a white screen when starting the mission
-On the Homestead, fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck if he performs a corner pose on the left side of Norris' cave's entrance

Side Quest
-Brawler Challenges 3 - Task "Own every weapon available in the stores" would not complete when the player expects it to.
-Fort Monmouth and Fort Division - Quest objectives would fail too early without the fort resetting properly
-New York delivery mission - Game asked for a different item (deer heart) than what was showed to the player (venison)
-New York Liberation Missions - Possible that the game would wrongly display that 2 of the districts were completely liberated when it's not the case yet

Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on October 30, 2012, 12:47:31 AM

We should have both AC3 reviews up tomorrow (PS3 and Vita)

Awesome!

Oh and both games (AC3 and Liberation) are out for purchase on the US PSN Store now if you search for them.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »

Ron's review is up.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: