http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 01:48:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playstation Plus - Now with lots more free games!  (Read 17104 times)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2014, 04:46:22 PM »

While it's admittedly a small title, Sportsfriends is really, really great.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 27, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »

I'm not usually one to complain about PS+, but this is easily the worst month since the launch of the instant games collection.  Only one retail game (and it's two years old), a game most people won't even be able to play (Sportsfriends), a port of a game most people probably already have (Joe Danger) and two decent-looking indie games.  Velocity 2X looks good, but apart from that, it's a wash.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 28, 2014, 12:49:19 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on August 27, 2014, 09:22:36 PM

I'm not usually one to complain about PS+, but this is easily the worst month since the launch of the instant games collection.  Only one retail game (and it's two years old), a game most people won't even be able to play (Sportsfriends), a port of a game most people probably already have (Joe Danger) and two decent-looking indie games.  Velocity 2X looks good, but apart from that, it's a wash.

Agreed on all fronts.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: October 29, 2014, 05:39:29 PM »

November list of games

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4)
SteamWorld Dig (PS4; cross-buy with PS Vita)
Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)
Luftrausers (PS3; cross-buy with PS Vita)
The Hungry Horde (PS Vita)
Escape Plan (PS Vita; cross-buy with PS4)

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 29, 2014, 09:44:26 PM »

That's a good lineup of games, but it looks like Sony has pretty much given up on offering retail games with PS+.  Of the 18 games offered in the last three months, there have been only 2 retail titles, and those were from 2011 and 2012.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 03, 2014, 12:23:09 AM »

For some reason, Sony still hasn't posted the official list of PS+ games for November, so there may be an issue with one of the games.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 04, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/04/sneak-peek-at-ps4-plus-lineup-for-dec-jan/

Hey PS Plus fans — we wanted to give you a sneak peek at our December and January PS4 free games lineup for Plus.
Before we reveal our PS4 lineup, we understand many of you are waiting for DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition to be added to the Instant Game Collection, and we apologize that the game is not yet ready to launch. We want you to know that we’re committed to providing DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition to members when it’s ready, and the Evolution team is working hard to make it a reality. In the meantime, we want to make sure you still have some amazing free games to play throughout the holidays, so check out the great lineup we have in store for you guys!

In December, we’re excited to add Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos to PS4’s IGC lineup. As one of the biggest fighting games, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is the first AAA Blu-ray title to join the Instant Game Collection for PS4, and we think you’ll really enjoy playing it since DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition is not available yet. For January’s PS4 lineup, we’re adding the hit games inFAMOUS First Light and The Swapper for PS4.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new lineup for PS4 over the holidays. Which one are you looking forward to most?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 04, 2014, 09:06:25 PM »

Was hoping to pick up First Light in a holiday sale, so score!

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: November 04, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »

Nice, two "big" games I don't have. I guess this means an end to the complaining that the PS4 PS+ offerings are only indie games. It also means an end to the expectation that Knack would be the first free full PS+ game for PS4.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 05, 2014, 12:23:57 AM »

Thumbs up for Injustice and First Light.  I was going to buy those if they went on sale during the holidays.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 05, 2014, 08:49:19 PM »

When they say Infamous First Light, do they mean the core game + DLC or just the DLC content?

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 05, 2014, 08:51:37 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on November 05, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

When they say Infamous First Light, do they mean the core game + DLC or just the DLC content?

I believe that First Light is a stand alone.  So you would just get that without the whole Secon Son stuff. 

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: November 05, 2014, 08:52:01 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on November 05, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

I'm guessing just the stand alone game, not both.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: