http://gamingtrend.com
November 29, 2014, 01:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC/360/XB1]Respawn's Titanfall  (Read 19235 times)
wonderpug
Gaming Trend Senior Member

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2014, 06:12:27 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on February 15, 2014, 05:03:01 PM

Do you guys use the "always run" setting? It doesn't seem like slowing down makes as much sense in this game as CoD but I've left it on the standard settings so far.

I chose the stick layout that puts crouch on right stick and melee on B, since that's how I've always had it in CoD.  I'm really tempted to try the mode that also moves the jump button to left bumper so you can keep aiming with R stick while doing parkour stuff, but that's going to require rewiring my brain a bit too much.

Hark, I continue to be XB1 interface inept.  I successfully started a party and invited you to the party, but despite plugging in my headset and making sure the mute button was off... no talky talky.  Is there some setting I have to change or something?
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2014, 06:41:09 PM »

Titanfall genre innovation #7 - voice prompts that are actually useful!

In CoD or Battlefield, the only useful voice prompts I can think of are:
"Point Alpha/Beta/Charlie is being taken!"
and
"You/They have all the points!"

In Titanfall, in addition to the above, you get things like:
"You captured the point, but there are still enemies in the area"
"Your Titan is engaging an enemy pilot/Titan"
(when in a Titan) "You are under attack by an enemy pilot/Titan"
(when in a Titan) "You are outnumbered!"

It seems like such a simple simple thing, but it's such a refreshing change to have the voiceovers actually be welcome and useful instead of something you almost entirely ignore.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2014, 08:50:04 PM »

I use Bumper Jumper Pilot, but I left the melee on the stick despite playing COD the other way. 

Pug, yes, you are missing a step.  A step MANY people complained about in the XB1 thread.  This is why you never responded to me with anything other than leaving the party?
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2014, 09:19:42 PM »

I've got an extra XB1 code for the taking. Please post here to claim instead of PMing as I'll be offline for a bit.   yoink!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:19:08 PM by wonderpug » Logged
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 15, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis link=topic=49913.msg956189#msg956189
Pug, yes, you are missing a step.  A step MANY people complained about in the XB1 thread.  This is why you never responded to me with anything other than leaving the party?
I'll have you know I responded with lots of unrecording talking and inneffectual voice commands and button presses.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2014, 10:11:32 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 15, 2014, 09:19:42 PM

I've got an extra XB1 code for the taking. Please post here to claim instead of PMing as I'll be offline for a bit.

I would take it so I can play with you guys, but I could understand giving it to someone who doesn't have a code at all.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 15, 2014, 10:13:10 PM »

The thing I'm finding a little funny is how opposing grunts meet up in spots and then pose themselves and then freeze until a pilot comes by so it looks like you're saving some grunt from certain death.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2014, 11:53:27 PM »

I'm in! I'm in!

Have not had a chance to play yet, will post some impressions tomorrow or late tonight.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 15, 2014, 11:59:48 PM »

I still haven't figured out how to talk to people in my XB1 party, so if anyone in the current party is reading this, I keep getting booted to the dashboard (presumably when you're starting a match?)
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2014, 01:54:14 AM »

headbang
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2014, 03:11:39 AM »

Game is awesome. Can't wait for the full release.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2014, 05:13:53 AM »

Yes, this game is all that and a bag of chips. With a freaking big-ass chocolate milkshake on the side.

The biggest compliment I can give the game is that it just feels right. I haven't played a console multiplayer shooter in years (literally, since Halo 2), and yet after an hour of play I felt completely comfortable in the game. The controls feel intuitive, once you learn the unique commands for Titan control and the parkour stuff. But it's not just the controls - the balance, the difficulty, the maps, the gameflow - everything is tweaked just spot on to hit that sweet spot of fun. You can tell the developers are people who know this genre inside and out, and have done everything in their power to deliver the best game to date in the genre.

The Titans feel threatening without feeling overpowered. As a pilot, you feel like you have a chance to take one out if you're careful. As a Titan, you feel powerful without feeling invincible. Titan on Titan combat made me reminiscent of the old tank sims I used to play. Not in terms of speed, since they are much faster, but in terms of the ducking in and out of cover, cat-and-mouse style combat you have to engage in.

The ability to wall-jump and cover long distances with a little jet pack assistance is great fun, but difficult to master. Although I felt like I had a handle on all other aspects of the game by the end of tonight's play session, smoothly wall jumping and navigating the maps above the ground floor was the area I felt the weakest in. The good news is that because of these abilities, the large maps never feel too large. Basically they found a way to make a map roomy enough for the Titans without making playing a pilot feel sluggish. It's a brilliant compromise.

I tried all the game modes. Attrition I spent the least amount of time with, simply because I don't care much for deathmatch in any shooter. Hardpoint was basic Domination familiar to any shooter veteran, but loads of fun. Some command centers can be captured by Titans, others can only be captured by pilots, so there's always a good mix. Nearly every match I played was close, with multiple instances of one team having all bases only to have the pendulum swing completely the other way before the match was over. The Evacuation mechanic I thought would get really repetitive, but it's very short and you can always choose just not to participate and do your own thing. The dropships arrive and depart VERY quickly, so when it's evacuation time you have to HAUL ASS to get away. The dropships are usually up on roofs that are sometimes hard to access, so it's quite a challenge to earn that bonus XP. It does lead to some great Hollywood moments where you have a gang of enemies on your trail as you leap for the dropship just as it is about to take off.

I was most surprised by Last Titan Standing, which I did not anticipate enjoying very much. Typically in these types of "no respawn" game modes I spend the majority of my time watching other people play after dying straight off. Not so with Titanfall. First off, Titans can take some abuse, so unless you're playing really, really stupidly you're not going to just spawn and die immediately. Due to the cat and mouse nature of Titan combat, matches tend to consist of the two groups of Titans feeling each other out, taking potshots and retreating, and trying to outflank each other which adds to the slower, more tactical gameplay. And since you can eject as a pilot even if your Titan is destroyed, you can still make contributions to the team by trying to take out other Titans as a pilot. I ended up spending way more time with this mode than I thought I would. While Hardpoint is still my favorite, Last Titan Standing is a heck of a good time and a great team mode.

I don't really know what else to say other than that the game is just a blast to play. I had a friend of mine come over to play it with me, both of us seeing it for the first time. We were like little kids at Christmas. Nearly every round had a moment when we were shouting with surprise, or high-fiving each other, or laughing our asses off. This one's a game changer. Not necessarily because it reinvents the genre, but because it could very well be the game that finally dethrones the Call of Duty and Battlefield franchises. For years we've settled for tired reiterations of those games, and now there's a new kid in town that not only offers something different, it does all the familiar stuff better.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2014, 10:11:56 AM »

Beta has gone open on Xb1,and will go open soon on PC

http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/15/titanfall-switches-to-an-open-beta-on-xbox-one-today-pc-will-fo/

YK-couldn't agree more with what you say about this game,it was never really number 1 on my list,more a 'i'll will probably pick it up' now its a day one no doubt

CVG asked in one of its articles whether it was really the killer app for MS and Xb1,i gotta answer that yes,yes it is,i think its going to work wonders for the Xb1

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2014, 10:52:32 AM »

this bummed me out a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwYaBAq1YeE
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2014, 03:26:50 PM »

two more clip collections, now with less NBA

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2014, 04:42:55 PM »

OMG Titanfall is awesome. 

System seller if you don't have an Xbox One.

System justifier if you do.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2014, 04:52:46 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on February 16, 2014, 04:42:55 PM

Depends on if you don't have a medium range PC to play it on and how good the 360 port is.   I'm running it on PC at 1900x1080 everything high and it's a solid 60.

Also although I like it,  I'm not WOWed, still on the fence if I'll get the full version for PC or not.

Definitely prefer Hardpoint to Attrition.

Also kind of wish it didn't have aim down sites accuracy changes, but at least there are some guns that you can just hipfire.  Loadout is kind of the same way in that regards.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:59:03 PM by forgeforsaken » Logged
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2014, 06:23:14 PM »

I am very much enjoying this.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »

Glad that I was able to play the game earlier this year when my internet wasn't experiencing 30-40% packet loss on uploads. That said, the game is great fun when I'm not suffering errors from network issues.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2014, 06:41:02 PM »

I'm definitely considering this for the PC now that I have a new rig on the way. I'm biting the bullet, saying goodbye to consoles and accepting that the PC is the way to go for me. The settings that msduncan is using sound great to me.

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »

game is fun no doubt, I'm hoping there's more to it though.  After my 3rd day, I'm starting to get bored.  With that said, graphics looks great on the PC and the network speeds are extremely fast with no lag and no frame rate stutters like you see in COD
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »

Quote from: naednek on February 16, 2014, 06:42:09 PM

game is fun no doubt, I'm hoping there's more to it though.  After my 3rd day, I'm starting to get bored.  With that said, graphics looks great on the PC and the network speeds are extremely fast with no lag and no frame rate stutters like you see in COD

Yea after the newness wears off wonder if it will have any staying power.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2014, 08:35:09 PM »

Quote from: pingwrx on February 16, 2014, 07:47:22 PM

That's kinda where I'm at. Granted, this is basically a demo so maybe once we have all the maps it won't feel that way.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:32 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on February 16, 2014, 08:35:09 PM

Quote from: pingwrx on February 16, 2014, 07:47:22 PM

That's kinda where I'm at. Granted, this is basically a demo so maybe once we have all the maps it won't feel that way.

Think I'm just gonna rent it from GF for my 360 for now not picking up a XB1 till later in year or at Christmas.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2014, 11:01:22 PM »

I definitely had total COD burnout a couple years ago, I haven't really bought a shooter game since I decided to break my shooting fast to marathon Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 after a particularly bad week (neither of which I've picked back up after the initial weekend shootyfest).

So it's hard for me to say if I'm enjoying this one so much because it's different enough from the older shooters, or because I've just given myself enough of a break from the whole genre that it doesn't seem like total nonsense anymore. Either way, I burned through the beta to the max level, really enjoyed myself, and think I plan on picking this one up around launch time. I don't know that it's a killer app, but it's a solid third game behind Forza and FIFA to put my XB1 into actual regular rotation instead of occasionally dusting off the controller.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on February 16, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

Depends on if you don't have a medium range PC to play it on and how good the 360 port is.   I'm running it on PC at 1900x1080 everything high and it's a solid 60.

Also although I like it,  I'm not WOWed, still on the fence if I'll get the full version for PC or not.

Also kind of wish it didn't have aim down sites accuracy changes, but at least there are some guns that you can just hipfire.  Loadout is kind of the same way in that regards.

I can understand your mention of the ADS in Loadout, but it makes absolutely no sense in this game. ADS is incredibly useful here.

Also PC, Cheats, they will come and faster than on console.  It's still a reason to play on console imo.  (also you have obviously entered this with a prepared opinion unfortunately.  What happened to the unbiased Forge I once knew!  ninja )

I do hope the company doing the 360 port doesn't screw things up though.  Would be great for people who don't have a XB1 or great PC to be able to play this one.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 16, 2014, 11:49:49 PM »

It will be a system seller. There have been many attempts by the Sony faithful to diminish or discredit the game thus far, and they've all failed (Note - not referring to this forum, but on the 'net as a whole). There was the "it's only 6 v 6!" controversy. There was the "it's not 1080p!" controversy (talk about beating a dead horse). There's the "but it's available on PC and 360 so it won't sell for XB1" argument. There's the "Well PS4 will get Titanfall 2 so who cares" argument. There's the "it's just CoD with mechs" argument. And most recently, there's the ping/latency issues argument, which is especially humorous given that this is a stress test beta designed to break the servers.

It's going to be huge, and it's going to sell a lot of XB1s. No, it's not going to crush PS4's sales lead. And PS4 will eventually have plenty of great exclusives that XB1 owners will wish they could play. In the end, Microsoft needs this more than Sony does, and there's no reason to try to deny it to them. We all win when there's two healthy competitors competing for gamer dollars.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 17, 2014, 12:16:18 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on February 16, 2014, 11:34:34 PM

Quote from: forgeforsaken on February 16, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

I can understand your mention of the ADS in Loadout, but it makes absolutely no sense in this game. ADS is incredibly useful here.

Also PC, Cheats, they will come and faster than on console.  It's still a reason to play on console imo.  (also you have obviously entered this with a prepared opinion unfortunately.  What happened to the unbiased Forge I once knew!  ninja )

I do hope the company doing the 360 port doesn't screw things up though.  Would be great for people who don't have a XB1 or great PC to be able to play this one.

The movement is so fast and fluid it's a shame to have to ADS for the accuracy boost, and slow you down.  I just long for the Quake/UT days as I'm tired of ADS as a necessity.  Like I said though you can hipfire some guns effectively in this, I just wish they got rid of the accuracy boost entirely and just used it for zoom.

And Hark, I could just as easily argue you came with a prepared opinion and are biased too.  ninja
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 17, 2014, 01:19:25 AM »

Still SUPER early, but after about two matches, I'm not seeing the appeal.

Titans just feel like an underpowered bullseye for everyone to concentrate fire on and the fact that you get them every two minutes kind of minimizes the 'specialness' of it.

How do you get a pilot who is rodeo damaging you off?
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 17, 2014, 01:23:43 AM »

You can eventually unlock Electrical Smoke which damages pilots trying to rodeo you. You can also jump out of the Titan, put him in guard mode, and shoot the pilot off his back (one of my favorite methods). There may be other ways I'm not aware of, or that aren't available in the beta.

I don't think you can really get a feel for the strategies going on in two matches. Hell, I don't think I had a full grasp of the strategies going on after 2 1/2 hours. People were still surprising me with stuff, and I was still figuring out how best to utilize the Titan. There are cases where it doesn't make sense to spawn one in as soon as you get it. There are cases where it's better to use it as a guard dog than to pilot yourself. And then there are interesting use cases, like the time I threw mine out as a decoy to draw fire while I ran in the opposite direction to capture a hardpoint.

Respawn has also responded to criticism of the "simplicity" of Titan on Titan combat saying that the beta's limited Titan/weapon selection doesn't allow you to experience all the strategic options available.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:57:26 AM by YellowKing » Logged
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: February 17, 2014, 02:46:44 AM »

Quote from: YellowKing on February 17, 2014, 01:23:43 AM

You can eventually unlock Electrical Smoke which damages pilots trying to rodeo you. You can also jump out of the Titan, put him in guard mode, and shoot the pilot off his back (one of my favorite methods). There may be other ways I'm not aware of, or that aren't available in the beta.

I don't think you can really get a feel for the strategies going on in two matches. Hell, I don't think I had a full grasp of the strategies going on after 2 1/2 hours. People were still surprising me with stuff, and I was still figuring out how best to utilize the Titan. There are cases where it doesn't make sense to spawn one in as soon as you get it. There are cases where it's better to use it as a guard dog than to pilot yourself. And then there are interesting use cases, like the time I threw mine out as a decoy to draw fire while I ran in the opposite direction to capture a hardpoint.

Remedy has also responded to criticism of the "simplicity" of Titan on Titan combat saying that the beta's limited Titan/weapon selection doesn't allow you to experience all the strategic options available.

This is the problem with demos and betas- the tendency is to judge the whole game based on a limited version of it.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 17, 2014, 03:01:29 AM »

Quote from: ATB on February 17, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

Titans just feel like an underpowered bullseye for everyone to concentrate fire on and the fact that you get them every two minutes kind of minimizes the 'specialness' of it.

Underpowered?  I mean, you can kill enemies in one shot, or just by stepping on them.  You can run faster than anyone on foot.  You have a sizeable shield that can recharge pretty quickly.  Are you dying quickly when you use them, perhaps?  Try staying closer to cover so you can dash in and out.  Your Titan can last a really really long time if you play things safer with it, and that's a huge plus to your team no matter what game mode you're playing.  

As for "just" a two minute wait, I mean, it's definitely a balancing act.  Too long, and you basically remove the game's namesake element.  Too short, and they're disposable and commonplace.  Two minutes doesn't seem that fast to me, though.  Just think of how much happens in a match before the first Titan shows up.

Are you just playing Attrition mode, ATB?  I've always preferred objective-based modes in CoD and Battlefield, but with this game my preference is even more pronounced.  There are interesting dynamics that come out with the Titans, like how some points are only accessible on foot, and how you can set your Titan to guard one point while you go after another.

Like any game, this is surely not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it's hard for me to see how anyone who likes multiplayer shooters like CoD or Battlefield can't automatically fall in love with this.  I had huge expectations, and even this feature-limited beta is meeting or exceeding all of them.  I feel completely validated in my decision to get an Xbone before a PS4 for this game.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: February 17, 2014, 03:41:48 AM »

Apparently they're giving beta access to all PC users who signed up.  Check your Origin list of games available and it could/should be there. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 17, 2014, 04:58:49 AM »

Quote from: ATB on February 17, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

Still SUPER early, but after about two matches, I'm not seeing the appeal.

How do you get a pilot who is rodeo damaging you off?

A cool tactic we employed today while playing with some GT folk was me riding rodeo on Harkonis's Titan while I had my Titan on follow. Really effective since no one can jump on Hark's Titan and the extra firepower from me when I have my rocket launcher out during Titan fights.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
davidrobots
Senior Lead Editor
Gaming Trend Reader

Holler holler get dollar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: February 17, 2014, 06:17:04 AM »

Omg, this game. I can't wait for the full version. There's so much different crap you can do, and it's like they've accounted for everything.

If you jump toward your Titan from above while holding the use button, you'll drop right into the Titan's top hatch.

If you melee a doomed Titan with your titan, you'll grab the pilot inside and throw them like a rag doll.

If you sneak up to an opponent's Spectre, you can hack them -- which in turn turns that Spectre and any surrounding it into friendly AI that follow you around.

You can summon a Titan and cause it to land right on an enemy Titan.

In one match I blew up one Titan with my own Titan's cannon while it was doomed. I ejected, causing a nuclear explosion, killing another pilot, and as I was falling, I controlled my descent to land on yet another Titan, rip open the main compartment, and blow it up with my machine gun.

No multiplayer shooter has grabbed me like this one has. I've enjoyed a bunch, for sure, but I usually feel obligated to play those with friends. With Titanfall, I've been begging my friends nonstop to hop online with me. I cannot wait to see what the campaign multiplayer is like.

David Roberts
Managing Editor, Gaming Trend

Twitter: @davidrobots
Nintendo ID: davidrobots
Xbox Gamertag: FencerMusashi
PSN ID: Fencer Musashi
Steam: davidrobots
3DS: 2148-8144-9369
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 17, 2014, 08:16:06 AM »

I think the beta was enough for me and I can just pass on the full game and focus on inFAMOUS: SS (that's for you, Turtle  icon_twisted) next month. By no means am I saying it's not an absolutely fantastic game, it's just doesn't push the envelope like I was hoping it would. It's going to sell plenty of copies, but I no longer believe it's going to be the new King of shooters like I once did. I think it's just going to be thrown into the CoD/BF/Gears(?) rotation for most people.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 17, 2014, 08:21:48 AM »

few more clips, one of which contains some shots of me saving Kato's ass as well as a very nice shoulder to shoulder Soulchilde, Kato and Hark titan finish

Last one is a crazy run I did

Collection one
Collection two
longer clip of part of a game
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 17, 2014, 12:34:31 PM »

my most epic attempt at stopping enemy evacuation

Ain't nobody got time for that
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2014, 12:39:21 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on February 15, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Titanfall genre innovation #7 - voice prompts that are actually useful!

In CoD or Battlefield, the only useful voice prompts I can think of are:
"Point Alpha/Beta/Charlie is being taken!"
and
"You/They have all the points!"

In Titanfall, in addition to the above, you get things like:
"You captured the point, but there are still enemies in the area"
"Your Titan is engaging an enemy pilot/Titan"
(when in a Titan) "You are under attack by an enemy pilot/Titan"
(when in a Titan) "You are outnumbered!"

It seems like such a simple simple thing, but it's such a refreshing change to have the voiceovers actually be welcome and useful instead of something you almost entirely ignore.

More

In hardpoint used burn card that gave extra points for pilot kills

"Hey we're here for the hardpoints not pad you kill count"

Camping on a hill sniping

"What are you doing?  Get into the fight. Hardpoints not pilot kills is the objective"

Rodeo a  enemy titan

"Smooth moves, now bring it down"

Fighting two titans

"You're outnumbered two to one.  Best to evade"

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 17, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »

the grunts also make call outs of where enemy titans and pilots are, quite helpful.

'That aught to cool him down a bit'
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: