http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 09:36:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360] New Madden gameplay movie  (Read 1609 times)
Dimmona
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2005, 02:56:23 AM »

Enjoy!

I must say, my interest level in Madden has shot up 100x over the last 3 weeks.  I particularly love the crowd at the beginning of that clip - this game is a lock for me on launch day....

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 03:03:24 AM »

Very cool trailer, but not enough actual nitty gritty gameplay shown. As with you, my interest level keeps rising, but I need to see more than 30 seconds of real solid gameplay at a time smile
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 05:36:25 AM »

Dont post this here or you will become victim of extreme fanboy critism.  We are not allowed to like Madden on this forum  :lol:

Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 06:00:38 AM »

Quote from: "GatorFavre"
Dont post this here or you will become victim of extreme fanboy critism.  We are not allowed to like Madden on this forum  :lol:

...or Nintendo or Microsoft or EA or Oblivion or $profit$ or Wavebirds or PS3 etc.

That's why this forum can be so entertaining :-)  For what it's worth, I'm a huge ESPN football fan (I think I even put it as my #1 game in the 'all time greats' thread we had a while back), but dammit if Madden is going to be the only game in town then I guess I have to hope that they're able to come out with a killer game.  So far, everything I've read or seen has led me to believe that they will....   I guess that not everything EA does is crap.  That said, I'd better go back to figuring out why BF2 crashes to my desktop post-patch :-)

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 06:24:59 AM »

Like I said, I want to like Madden, I want to buy it, I just have not seen gameplay longer than about 5 minutes in a row. I need to see how it runs in continuous motion, with many different kinds of plays, etc. The few videos I ahve seen have too few gameplay shots and show me some worrisome slowdown, but I have hopes, and I want to play next gen football smile
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 06:41:03 AM »

Quote from: "Calvin"
Like I said, I want to like Madden, I want to buy it, I just have not seen gameplay longer than about 5 minutes in a row. I need to see how it runs in continuous motion, with many different kinds of plays, etc. The few videos I ahve seen have too few gameplay shots and show me some worrisome slowdown, but I have hopes, and I want to play next gen football smile

Trust me, I have all the same concerns!  I was just pokin' a little fun.  This game better be good!!

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 12:15:28 PM »

moving to sports forum.  You guys keep forgetting we have one Tongue
bluntman72
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 04:32:36 PM »

it just looked like replay footage to me, I want to see what it looks like when you are actually playing the game not replay footage
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 05:12:44 PM »

Quote from: "bluntman72"
it just looked like replay footage to me, I want to see what it looks like when you are actually playing the game not replay footage

You can find some here.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 09:20:21 PM »

I saw the title of this thread and thought : AW CRAP. First Alone in the Dark, then Doom, now MADDEN has a movie too? Cripes, I wonder who is going to be John Madden.. we need someone younger than him; maybe they could dig up Red Skelton; any ol' clown can do THAT job. slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Greggy_D

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2005, 02:25:08 AM »

Quote from: "Calvin"

Ditto here.  I am so underwhelmed at this version.  The graphics are only marginally better than the current Xbox1 Madden '06 and NOTHING near what they showed during the MTV 360 debut.  I want to see GAMEPLAY shots.....not the replay rendering.
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2005, 07:24:34 PM »

Quote from: "naednek"
moving to sports forum.  You guys keep forgetting we have one Tongue

pwned! smile

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: