http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 03:32:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360] Live titles going on sale over Labor Day Weekend  (Read 834 times)
Destructor
Special Project Group
Gaming Trend Senior Member

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:06 PM »

Short and sweet quote, as I don't have anything to say about it (other than the question if anybody else other than the US will get this):

For the 48 hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. GMT on Sunday, September 2 (5:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, September 1) and continuing through 11: 59 p.m. GMT (4:59 p.m. PDT) on Monday, September 3, the following Xbox LIVE Arcade games will be available for half their usual price:

· Small Arms – 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

· Zuma Deluxe– 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

· Gauntlet – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

· Dig Dug – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

Small Arms for $5 is definitely worth it. The others? Up to you.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 05:31:39 PM »

too bad Settlers isn't on that list.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 07:03:23 PM »

oh....i didnt see this thread,i just posted another one...its okay i deleted it now

i am gonna get Zuma and Gauntlet

i want Lumnies as well,but i am not paying that much for the game(which costs like 2700 with the add on packs)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Old Negus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 07:59:45 PM »

This is great! I hope they have more sales like this in the future.

May pick up Gauntlet.
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »

They also announced that next Wednesday's games will be Cyberball (hooray!) and Fatal Fury Special.  400 points each.

Cyberball 2072 (400 Microsoft Points)
Rediscover the arcade classic game “Cyberball 2072” from Midway on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Take control of your robotic team, and call the plays to move your team downfield for a touchdown. But watch out, the ball gets hot if you don't keep moving! Keep your eye on the ball to make sure it doesn't go critical before you can score.

For more details on “Cyberball 2072,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/cyberball2072xboxlivearcade/

Fatal Fury Special (400 Microsoft Points)
The third title in the “Fatal Fury” fighting game series from SNK Playmore makes its way onto Xbox LIVE Arcade this Wednesday! Join Terry and Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and 12 of the toughest titans in one of the biggest matches of the millennium. Set in Southtown, a fictitious American city, players must compete against the ruler of the underworld Wolfgang Krauzer. Who will win? You’ll have to play to find out.

For more details on “Fatal Fury Special,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/fatalfuryspecialxboxlivearcade/
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:17:27 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on August 30, 2007, 05:22:06 PM

Small Arms for $5 is definitely worth it. The others? Up to you.

I second that.  Since Small Arms is mainly multiplayer, I'm hoping this sale brings in some new blood.  Most of the people that play now are so good that it's hard for newbies like myself to play without getting our clock cleaned constantly.  This game is as close to an online version of Smash Brothers that I have played.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 05:23:41 AM »

Quote from: Brendan on August 30, 2007, 08:25:39 PM

They also announced that next Wednesday's games will be Cyberball (hooray!) and Fatal Fury Special.  400 points each.

Cyberball 2072 (400 Microsoft Points)
Rediscover the arcade classic game “Cyberball 2072” from Midway on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Take control of your robotic team, and call the plays to move your team downfield for a touchdown. But watch out, the ball gets hot if you don't keep moving! Keep your eye on the ball to make sure it doesn't go critical before you can score.

For more details on “Cyberball 2072,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/cyberball2072xboxlivearcade/

Fatal Fury Special (400 Microsoft Points)
The third title in the “Fatal Fury” fighting game series from SNK Playmore makes its way onto Xbox LIVE Arcade this Wednesday! Join Terry and Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and 12 of the toughest titans in one of the biggest matches of the millennium. Set in Southtown, a fictitious American city, players must compete against the ruler of the underworld Wolfgang Krauzer. Who will win? You’ll have to play to find out.

For more details on “Fatal Fury Special,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/fatalfuryspecialxboxlivearcade/

wow,where the hell is sensible soccer,discs of Tron and the other Tron game???

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 05:42:54 AM »

Cyberball is like the American version of SWOS, except that players sometimes explode.  Therefore, it's better by default. slywink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: