http://gamingtrend.com
July 29, 2014, 12:48:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360] First Oblivion Mod up on Live  (Read 2458 times)
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2006, 11:19:06 PM »

Just FYI, in GameStop we have these coupons that came in today that lets you download the Horse Armor Pack for free on the PC (I took one for myself thinking it was for the 360 as well). Your supposed to get it only when you buy the actual game but we got a packet of like 30-40 so I've just been giving them out to anyone who is interested.

As for my views on the mods, I probably wouldn't download any that didn't come from Bethesda themselves anyhow because frankly I don't trust unofficial additions, so paying for various mods is something I would have to deal with on both platforms (and I own the game on both platforms).

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2006, 11:33:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ridah"
Just FYI, in GameStop we have these coupons that came in today that lets you download the Horse Armor Pack for free on the PC (I took one for myself thinking it was for the 360 as well). Your supposed to get it only when you buy the actual game but we got a packet of like 30-40 so I've just been giving them out to anyone who is interested.

Really. Now that's something that should've come out, you know, when the game itself was available.

I might have to take a trip down to my local Gamestop and see if they have some handy... biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »

Quote from: "Destructor"
Quote from: "Ridah"

Really. Now that's something that should've come out, you know, when the game itself was available.

I might have to take a trip down to my local Gamestop and see if they have some handy... biggrin

I figured there would be things like this since when you go to the PC download site there is a link for putting in promo codes etc... curious to know if things like this will be done for the 360 version.
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2006, 12:17:37 AM »

Hah, best mod yet:

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2006, 12:25:44 AM »

SWEET!

Now I'd pay a buck for that  slywink
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 02:03:29 AM »

figured there would be things like this since when you go to the PC download site there is a link for putting in promo codes etc... curious to know if things like this will be done for the 360 version.

If they don't happen to have any I'd be willing to hook you up with my promo code, I don't play my PC version. Anyone else who is interested send me a PM as well and I'll grab a few more codes for tomorrow. I know for a fact the packet of coupons will never be fully distributed in the store.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: