http://gamingtrend.com
August 01, 2014, 10:33:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PC] State of Decay (formerly Class3)  (Read 6539 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »

and MP co-op is... dead.

We could "check the box" and shoehorn multiplayer in sooner than that, but it wouldn't be a great experience, and certainly not one we'd be proud of. It's not simply a matter of adding the technology, but also redesigning core game systems to support multiple players, and then adding new content designed for people to play together. It's easy to imagine how all that would come together — as many have said, the game is practically begging for it — but retrofitting the game to add that experience would take the rest of this year, and well into the next. Worse, it would preclude our ability to offer any other kind of support for the game, including Title Updates and DLC.

We want to see a multiplayer State of Decay as badly as you do, but it’s not feasible to retrofit it into the existing game. That said, I can say definitively that multiplayer will be the absolute heart of any future State of Decay games. As many of you know, we've always had ambitious plans for the future of State of Decay, and those plans have not changed.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2013, 07:55:29 PM »

Sounds like the right choice. Would rather have a new game with multiplayer build around it rather than it tacked on.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2013, 08:25:45 PM »

I'd rather have the PC version myself...

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2013, 09:57:59 PM »

Quote from: Caine on July 05, 2013, 08:25:45 PM

I'd rather have the PC version myself...

They're actively working on the PC version, and that is one of the reasons they can't do multiplayer now as well.

I agree that it seems like the right choice for this game to not bother.  Put out things that support the core existing game and try major improvements for a sequel.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »

Eurogamer

State of Decay, the terrifyingly successful open-world Xbox Live Arcade zombie game, will be released on PC before the year is out.

The PC version will have enhanced graphics, higher resolutions and an improved framerate. "The PC version will not have different content or features, however," wrote the studio's communicator, Sanya Weathers.

There won't be official modding tools but Undead Labs has "no objection to mods or modders" and is looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

A controller-only PC version of State of Decay will be available early through Steam's Early Access program for the sake of gathering feedback. Naturally, the final PC game will have keyboard and mouse support.

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »

thumbsup, hopefully with the bugs finally fixed.

Because I can,
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »

ditto on the bugs being fixed - i LOVED this game (very rarely do i play an arcade trial and instantly purchase, but i did that here) but i was starting my second playthrough just before the "might kill your xbox" patch came out and have been afraid to fire up the game since.  i HOPE the devs dont take too much flak for the buggy game because it really was a gem and i get the sense theyre trying as hard as they can to make things right and get the pc folks something to play

i was one who actually wasnt bothered (too much slywink) by the initial bugs (hello too many infestations!) and was glad they didnt bork my ability to complete the game once
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2013, 06:40:32 AM »

You guys are making far too much out of a bug that happens when you have over 30 people in your camp.  You know how hard it is to get that many people, or how long you'd have to play?  I'm pretty sure I didn't meet 30 total people I could save in the whole time I played, and I never even got above 20 survivors saving all the ones I could.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2013, 02:37:17 PM »

Eurogamer

Xbox Live Arcade smash hit State of Decay has been updated with a new bug-killing patch that addresses a number of significant issues.

Top of the list is the game's "overlarge community bug", where players with high numbers of survivors were left with continual crashes and freezes.

"You probably will not need to restart your game from scratch," Undead Labs community manager Sanya Weathers wrote on the developer Undead Lab's official forums. "We worked very hard toward that end!

"I feel honorbound to warn those few of you with really enormous communities, especially if you had a very large community relatively early in the map progression, that you may still be unable to load the game. If you still can't get the game to load after updating, you will need to restart. The rest of you do not need to start a new game."

The full list of changes lies below.

NPCs

You can now ask a community NPC to follow you and watch your back. Followers can also accompany you on most non-storyline missions.
NPCs who have been told to leave your community no longer remain in your Journal and take up bed space.
Jacob can no longer be selected for a "Mercy Shot" mission before he gives you the "Home Away from Home" mission.
You can now train members of another Enclave in your Dojo immediately upon construction of the Dojo.

Homes

Fixed Snyder Warehouse not repairing vehicles.
Fixed community NPCs sometimes blocking the door to Snyder Warehouse.
You can no longer move to a Home site that supports fewer Outposts than you currently control.
Vehicles are no longer teleported to Home parking spaces at 6:00 AM.

Outposts

Outposts are now numbered on the map.
Added Journal log entry for establishing an Outpost.
Outpost bonuses to Stockpiles are now retained when the game is restarted.

Missions

Added Journal log entries for "Memento" mission.
Changed AI to ensure zombies are present when you get a training mission or a morale mission.
You are now reminded every 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes, that your progress is not being saved while in a mission.
Fixed bug that allowed save spinner to sometimes display during missions.
Additional polish to "The Law" mission.

Misc.

Fixed an issue where Influence attrition wasn't scaling properly, which led to some Influence exploits.
Removed references to generators in Fuel description.
Fixed a terrain issue that caused parked vehicles to catch on fire when restarting the game.
Fixed getting "Stockpile maximum exceeded" Journal log entry immediately after leaving Mount Tanner.
Fixed issues that allowed community to exceed the population cap.
Minor improvements to shadows.
Fixed some missing subtitles.
Fixed some floating bushes and grass.
Fixed some typos.
Fixed issues in non-English translations.

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2013, 03:17:20 PM »

What did they break this time?

Because I can,
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on August 07, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

What did they break this time?

Known bug: Zombies now sparkle and fall in love
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2013, 12:38:59 AM »

Steam Early Access may be up in a few weeks....

Because I can,
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2013, 03:16:06 AM »

Just keep in mind that the Early Access will be controller-only.  The full game will have M+K, of course.

The full Sandbox DLC should be releasing "soon" as well. 

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2013, 09:55:20 PM »

early access should be up tomorrow. 
http://www.tentonhammer.com/sod/news/state-of-decay-hits-steam-early-access-on-friday

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2013, 05:45:26 AM »

I think I'm going to hold off and hope for maybe a Black Friday Steam sale but I'm looking forward to trying this.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2013, 06:22:38 AM »

played for about 90 minutes.  man, the tension in this game is palpable.  not only are you extremely vulnerable while running around, you have this sense of dread around every corner.  between the fact that zeds don't show up on your radar until you see them, the lack of lighting at night and their ability to hear you and see your flashlight, you are best served by not going out at night unless absolutely necessary. 

I had found some medicine in one of the nearby buildings and went back to get the second rucksack at night.  after I had grabbed it, I hear the unmistakable sound of a zed crashing at the front door.  I started sneaking out when I swear it must have been just over a counter as it let out this loud growl.  Luckily, I had parked the truck right out by the back door and decided to just hoof it and got the hell out of there.  I had to avoid two different hordes to get back to safety. 

I see how the vehicles are your best friend for taking out hordes.  took out three of them by myself that way, although it cost me two cars, whose smoking engines can now be seen from far away. 

while this isn't as polished as GTA by any means, it oozes with terror and dread. 

so far, the current stage of the game is just fine.  played at 1080P with no slowdown or graphical issues.  no crashes or bugs except that the achievements are not getting marked.  no biggy though. 

Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2013, 08:57:49 AM »

Quote from: Caine on September 21, 2013, 06:22:38 AM

played for about 90 minutes.  man, the tension in this game is palpable.  not only are you extremely vulnerable while running around, you have this sense of dread around every corner.  between the fact that zeds don't show up on your radar until you see them, the lack of lighting at night and their ability to hear you and see your flashlight, you are best served by not going out at night unless absolutely necessary. 

I had found some medicine in one of the nearby buildings and went back to get the second rucksack at night.  after I had grabbed it, I hear the unmistakable sound of a zed crashing at the front door.  I started sneaking out when I swear it must have been just over a counter as it let out this loud growl.  Luckily, I had parked the truck right out by the back door and decided to just hoof it and got the hell out of there.  I had to avoid two different hordes to get back to safety. 

I see how the vehicles are your best friend for taking out hordes.  took out three of them by myself that way, although it cost me two cars, whose smoking engines can now be seen from far away. 

while this isn't as polished as GTA by any means, it oozes with terror and dread. 

so far, the current stage of the game is just fine.  played at 1080P with no slowdown or graphical issues.  no crashes or bugs except that the achievements are not getting marked.  no biggy though. 
I had much of the same feeling with the 360 version... Had to stop playing though because the game got annoying with the difficulty.. especially the decaying resources while offline... The PC version should be a little easier for me once keyboard and mouse are fully implemented..
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2013, 03:55:28 PM »

They did do significant patching to change the offline resource depletion stuff (and many more balance things) even on the 360 version.

Either way, I'm glad to see more people enjoying this awesome game.   icon_biggrin

Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2013, 05:19:18 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on September 21, 2013, 03:55:28 PM

They did do significant patching to change the offline resource depletion stuff (and many more balance things) even on the 360 version.

Either way, I'm glad to see more people enjoying this awesome game.   icon_biggrin
Thats good to note.. Haven't played in well over a month, so everyone might be dead by now... Not a big deal though as the 360 version was just to hold me over until the PC version came around.. I will most likely get this, but there is no incentive for me to get it right now.. no discount or anything... Doesn't mean I won't bite into early access, just not in a hurry, especially with GTA V out now...
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2013, 04:17:33 PM »

I went back after a long session of GTA and found only a few items were used.  it's an interesting mechanic, but I'm not really that fond of it tbh.  at least when I got back, one of the other survivors had done a supply run and restocked the place.   thumbsup  I would love to be able to turn that off after some time away from the game as I would hate to return after a week to find everything ransacked. 

I've managed to sneak my way around the church and find decent supplies at night.  sneaking is really useful in this game and is usually worth the trade-off of moving slowly.  found a speedy muscle car but man does that thing draw in the zeds. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2013, 04:55:59 PM »

Quote from: Caine on September 23, 2013, 04:17:33 PM

I went back after a long session of GTA and found only a few items were used.  it's an interesting mechanic, but I'm not really that fond of it tbh.  at least when I got back, one of the other survivors had done a supply run and restocked the place.   thumbsup  I would love to be able to turn that off after some time away from the game as I would hate to return after a week to find everything ransacked.

that's my big knock against the game-  it starts feeling like work because you cannot step away for long.  I wonder where it pulls the time and date from to figure out how much time has passed; maybe playing around with the date/time in Windows may be able to fool it into thinking you only left the game for a few minutes after a week of not playing.

Because I can,
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on September 23, 2013, 04:55:59 PM

Quote from: Caine on September 23, 2013, 04:17:33 PM

that's my big knock against the game-  it starts feeling like work because you cannot step away for long.  I wonder where it pulls the time and date from to figure out how much time has passed; maybe playing around with the date/time in Windows may be able to fool it into thinking you only left the game for a few minutes after a week of not playing.
I "think" this worked with the 360 version. you had to disconnect from the net and change the date though..
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »

I never really had a problem with the offline stockpile stuff, even before they patched it.  I think it reduces the amount taken the longer you don't play to take care of the problem of long periods between play sessions.

I played a couple hours of the PC version over the weekend and it definitely seems like a decent port so far.  I didn't see any new bugs or issues, didn't crash, etc.  I had also forgotten that they added the ability to ask one of your compatriots to accompany you when you go out, which is a cool addition I never played with before.

And it looks better than it did on the 360 as well.  Not magically high-res textures and models or anything, just better lighting, shadows, less pop-in, etc.  

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2013, 05:21:16 PM »

found this in the FAQ:

PLEASE NOTE: The pace of progression slows the longer you are offline. If you are offline for one day, you will see a pretty sizable chunk of change. If you are offline for two, you'll see a bit more than that. But the difference between a week and a month is minor. We expect that our players are adults, and adults sometimes need to be away from a game for months at a time.

this is a bit of a relief as with GTA commanding all of my attention, I didn't want to be too badly punished by ignoring my little camp. 

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2013, 05:32:42 PM »

here's a moment from my time with the game the other day.

I've taken over the largest base I could find and had just finished scavenging for the usual food/materials while rescuing my lesser skilled survivors.  I had 4 requests for missions with one being on the extreme opposite end of the map.  I took my main survivor out and finished up a S&R mission with a him for a new group that I'm hoping to add to our enclave.  he's complaining about being tired and beat up, so I swap to my next best character.  She doesn't have the best stamina, so I travel light, only taking a handful of pain killers and about 30 rounds for the rifle and one of my best melee weapons, a pipe wrench.  I checked my other survivors and asked one to come with me.  we then set off in one of the pickup trucks. 

I take the drive around the western side of the map as it's shorter and no past any known swarms or infected houses.  at one point, I past a swarm and they started following us. I took a bad turn and hit a dead end.  backing up to avoid the swarm, I drive off a small cliff and flip the truck.  we get out hurt and soon beset upon by about 15 of the dead, with the nearest vehicle on the other side from them. we take some damage but manage to wipe out the group as my old truck explodes.  we then continue on to the upper most part of the map and stop the car near the destroyed bridge.  A swarm is down in the river and we wait until it clears out before making our way down, clearing out about 10 or so along the way.  we avoid another swarm and make our way to the house where our objective is marked on foot as the truck I found is jammed up on a rock and won't move.  oh crap, it's an infected house with some large numbers and a few screaming zeds.  I climb the water tower to get a better view and that's when my companion decides it's time to bug out.  great timing, thanks for the support.  plus I can't see inside the building from my perch so I slowly start sniping them from outside and drawing them out.  now one of the screamers emerges just as I stop to reload.  bad timing, it shrieks and alerts the horde I avoided.  I pop the shrieker and get attacked en masse by the horde.  after half of them, my weapon (only weapon) breaks, leaving me exposed.  I try to run but can't keep away.  they drag me to the ground and start tearing into my clothes.  somehow I get a lucky break and a second wind.  it's now a down out brawl as I try to kick them away and smash their heads into the ground.  luck is on my side again as no more join the fight and I eventually get them subdued. 

rested, but running low, I have enough rounds with the rifle to clear out the rest of the infected inside the building.  I'm down to a single pain killer, no ammo or weapons except fist and foot.  I have to sneak around while looking for anything inside and the item I need to finish the mission.  nothing, not even the supplies I left when we abandoned the site.  crap.  and still, no sign of the watch I need.  my quest log tells me to clear the area first.  there are two idle zeds outside.  sneak attacks are my only option and soon I've found the item and can get on my way home. 

As I head down to the river to get back up to my car, a new horde starts making its way upstream, blocking me in.  I hide in the nearest bush and wait as they slowly walk past.  if they see me, I'm not going to be able to escape.  one comes close enough that I fear it will walk right into me, but it changes course and keeps with the group. I give them a few more seconds to clear and then continue.  they hear me crossing the river and double back, but by then, I've started climbing up.  thankfully, nothing has noticed my car and I get in without a problem.  a long car trip back to base is made longer by the swarms I avoid or speed past and I get back to base.  the car is beat up but still going.  I leave the character resting while I myself exit the game and find something less exciting to calm down with. 

Loving this game.  it's like the action equivalent to the Walking Dead. 

Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »

But it doesn't have multiplayer so that entire thrilling experience is moot!
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2013, 10:05:52 PM »

Quote from: Crawley on October 17, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

But it doesn't have multiplayer so that entire thrilling experience is moot!

Bah, get out of here, troll!  Tongue 

I'm really glad to see you're still enjoying this one, Caine!  This game is just made with systems that really lead to so many of those sorts of awesome, memorable moments.  It's exactly the kind of emergent experience that I really dig.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2013, 10:10:36 PM »

just saw that keyboard controls should be added in soon.  I also see you can do some modifying of files to get mouse/keyboard controls as well.

Because I can,
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2013, 10:13:17 PM »

if it was multiplayer, replace all that middle stuff with "then I was shot by another player who looted my body and pretended to tea bag my corpse while telling my I suck"

or "then the player who joined up thew a molotov cocktail at me while I snuck around the zombie house and then laughed at me while telling me I suck"

yeah, MP could be fun, but just like being a male nurse, sometimes you end up playing with dicks.

mouse and kb has been modded in a while ago and is mostly functional.  there are only a few notable issues left like the limited resolution options and lack of title music.  otherwise, it's very much a bug free game.  there are a few issues that affect some users though, although it's not known how many people are affected.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2013, 10:20:23 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 17, 2013, 10:13:17 PM

yeah, MP could be fun, but just like being a male nurse, sometimes you end up playing with dicks.

This is the best quote I've seen in a long time.   icon_lol

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2013, 07:42:26 AM »

Apparently their first patch for the PC keyboard and mouse interface has been released.  Screenshots in the link, notes below including more resolution options and bug fixes:

Spoiler for Hiden:
We are looking forward to your feedback, so we can patch again _next week_ with your comments in mind.

New features:

First pass mouse and keyboard UI interactions

o Keyboard mapping is the same. Primary difference is that you can now use the mouse to click on any elements you would have WASD’d and Spacebar or used the buttons for before. In practice, this means that you can control all UI except for containers using only the mouse. Container UI coming in the next patch.

Here is a personal note from Chris, one of the programmers working on the interface:

One of the nice things of the current setup is that you could swap between controller and mouse/keyboard on the fly - we chose to feature that.

To leverage existing resources to get results as fast as possible, we mapped mouse controls onto the UI we have today.

From there, we're going to pick off and attack the areas that could use mouse specific love and iterate. As such, this model is considered a rough first pass - we're already hard at work on the next revision - using hover more to streamline, for example. Once we land on keybinding and approach - we'll swap the buttons for their appropriate icons.

We'd love feedback!

For more information, please see the slideshow located here: http://undeadlabs.com/2013/10/news/patch-for-steam-first-pass-at-interface-making-mouse-awesome/

4:3 and 16:10 support.

o We had an option for 16:9 and 4:3; now an option for 16:10, 16:9, and 4:3

Support for more popular monitor resolution as per steam hardware survey

o Changed them to the most popular on steam hardware survey. There is no longer 2160p.

Bug fixes:

· Fixed a bug causing a player to lose their ammo on mg's with 100 round capacity.

· First pass on some UI alignment

· Sound volume balancing across the game

· Retuned loot distribution when starting a new game.

· Fixed an issue with the Leaderboards showing incorrect data

· Aligned aiming reticle UI

· Fixed an issue where mouse calls were being dropped

· Better mouse aiming (note from Sanya: Am nominating this for understatement of the year award)

· Addressed an issue that could occur with some SLI enabled machines

Known Issues

Display settings - Currently there is no way to preview the setting options without committing on selection change.

Gameplay - Still no binding to change firemodes on weapons where it should be available. Must use controller

Keys

On Foot

Movement: WASD
Camera: Mouse
Sprint: LShift
Defend/Stealth: LCtrl
Interact: E
Cycle Items: Mousewheel (need alt for no wheel — suggestion below)
Use Current Item: F
Reload Gun: R
Light: T
Melee Attack: LMB
Aim Gun: RMB
Shoot Gun: LMB
Zoom/Switch: Q

In Vehicle

Accelerate: W
Brake/Reverse: S
Steering: A/D
Camera: Mouse (not working)
Emergency Brake: Space
Door Attack: LMB
Headlights: T
Horn: Q
Get Out: E

Menus

Open Pause Menu: Esc
Open Journal: Tab
Open Radio: LAlt
Open World Map: M
Move: Mouse
Zoom: Mousewheel (need alt for no wheel)
Place Waypoint: LMB
UI Navigate: WASD
UI Select/Accept: Space
UI Back/Cancel: Esc

And for the UI:

A = space
B = escape
X = q
Y = e
rb = tab
lb = shift+tab
move = wasd
scroll = wheel

Bonus Notes:
- Fixed an issue where save files wouldn't load (if you have enclaves who are trying to claim another enclaves building).

And while we were at it:

- Added in container mouse/keyboard support

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »

sweet.  now to wait for a sale.  with Halloween coming up it wouldn't surprise me to see zombie related games getting deals soon.

Because I can,
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2013, 05:57:30 PM »

Yeah, I'm not sure if they will have a sale or not since it is still technically Early Access.  Of course they could be planning on getting the final version out by Halloween for some cross-promotion.  slywink

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2013, 07:20:17 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on October 19, 2013, 05:57:30 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure if they will have a sale or not since it is still technically Early Access.  Of course they could be planning on getting the final version out by Halloween for some cross-promotion.  slywink

they've had other early access games on sale before, so that wouldn't disqualify it from being on sale.  I remember the gnashing of teeth in the Kerbal forums when the Kerbal Space game went on sale over the summer.

Because I can,
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2013, 06:27:32 AM »

Apparently the final PC version will be launching this week. 

And I think the Breakdown is coming very soon as well.

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2013, 06:55:52 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on November 04, 2013, 06:27:32 AM

For real? I hope for them that the they have some hidden large developer patch somewhere that fixes the controls then, and the rest of the bugs.

A new one
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on November 04, 2013, 06:27:32 AM

EngineNo9, I know you've played this quite a bit, so I have to ask you. Do you think the game looks a bit grainy as well? Its very weird to me - I love the game, and played it a TON on the consoles, but for some reason I find it look a bit..ugly on the pc? My resolution is 1600x900 if that helps.

The controls are fine now, by the way ;-)

I'm currently waiting for the expansion myself, since I want to increase difficulty of the game :-)

A new one
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2013, 05:37:11 PM »

is Breakdown due on the PC soon, or just the 360?

Because I can,
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »

"soon" is the official word, but with 200 plus replies in the thread, it's not something I'm going to dig through just yet.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2013, 05:58:34 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 06, 2013, 05:37:11 PM

is Breakdown due on the PC soon, or just the 360?

They have said it should be releasing simultaneously on PC and 360.  They were in final 360 certification but a bug was found so they went back to step 1. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: