http://gamingtrend.com
July 30, 2014, 09:24:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360] Battlefield 2- Who's getting it.?  (Read 2674 times)
pingwrx
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2006, 12:44:02 AM »

hey I'll be on late tonight after I get back from the suns game if anyone gonna be playing tonight.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2006, 02:32:49 AM »

Playing the capture the flag maps can be very confined and fast paced.  On the conquest maps you can go for a while without seeing anyone.  During a CTF map you rarely go 30 seconds without seeing/shooting/being shot by someone.  Sometimes all at once.

Edit:  Friday turned out to be a day off from gaming.  Hoping to get some time in this afternoon/evening.  Exactly when depends heavily on when I actually get to sleep this morning.  Gotta love the midnite to 8am shifts.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2006, 05:40:48 AM »

couldn't make it online tonight due to some other plans.

but the weather for easter in this area calls for intense thunderstorms all day long.  and you know what that means....i'm putting my ass on the couch with the controller in my hands and a bag of chips near my eatin' hand tomorrow.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 01:54:59 PM »

You can't host your own games, but you can request a new server... so if one person did that then invited/had everyone join them, we should be able to get at least a few of us together.

Had some weird thing happen.  Was playing happily online, and then all of the sudden the screen goes dark.  No response from the 360, no sound in headsets.  Rebooted and checked the people I had been playing with, and none of them were on either.  Went back in and tried to start my own game.  Got to the game... 5 seconds later black screen.  

Really not sure what's up with this.

Edit: Okay... now I'm thinking that my 360 has decided to croak on me.  I can play for a few minutes... then there's a small 'pop' sound and it gets these nice intermittent vertical lines across the screen.  I hope that MS gave me a 90 day warrantee with this 360 they sent me... cause I'm looking at needing a repair/replacement again.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »

Quote from: "Jarrodhk"
Edit: Okay... now I'm thinking that my 360 has decided to croak on me.  I can play for a few minutes... then there's a small 'pop' sound and it gets these nice intermittent vertical lines across the screen.  I hope that MS gave me a 90 day warrantee with this 360 they sent me... cause I'm looking at needing a repair/replacement again.

from what i hear, microsoft has been really good at getting machines replaced/fixed and back to its customers in pretty short time.  give them a call.

i can't wait very long when even one of the people i play online with is out of commission, so let's get a move on, 'k?   :wink:

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2006, 03:36:22 PM »

Yeah, this is my second system.  frown  Time to call and find out if its still under warrantee.

Okay, just got off the phone with MS.  They're sending me a box.  <sigh>  I can't decide if I want to scream/cry/destroy things at the moment.  So I think I'll go with sleeping.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: