Do you fancy luchadors? Do you wish YOU were a luchador! Now you can live your stretchy-pants and masked dreams by winning a copy of Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition from Gaming Trend. Are you unfamiliar with why this version is absolutely awesome? Let me fill you in on the power of the STCE.
New Features for the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Include:
- Expanded Story – An expanded version of the game that includes new content and all DLC from the original
- New Game Areas – Players will ride boats through the Canal of Flowers to save a besieged fishing town, and avoid lava as they climb through the fiery Volcano
- New Boss – Face off against the deadly Trio of Death, a three-headed skeleton that lives in the Volcano, who helps the evil Carlos Calaca build his skeleton armies
- New Abilities – Maximize destruction with the powerful new INTENSO combat mode and dish out scrambled pain with powerful Chicken Bombs. Plus, swap dimensions independently in co-op play using the new Shadow Swap ability.
- New Enemies – Lethal new elite-class enemies that want to chokeslam luchadores to sleep
- Support for multiple save slots
- Dual currency system that supports permanent item unlocks
If you missed our review of this incredibly awesome game, you can check that here. Want to get in the heads of the Drinkbox team? Yea, we did that too. Not a PlayStation Plus member, or missed your chance to pick it up while it was a freebie for the PlayStation 4? Now’s your chance. (Protip – click the left and right arrows to select a platform. One winner per contest!)
Unfortunately these codes are restricted to North American accounts, so please only enter if you are able to use it. Big thanks to the Drinkbox PR team for hooking us (and you) up! Good luck!