I’ll admit it, I will take every chance I can possibly get to write about Deadly Premonition. In my mind, it’s without a doubt the most under appreciated game of the passed generation. It’s a video game filled to the brim with brilliance that some people get, and some people do not. It’s the magic of the whole experience, honestly. To compliment their great video game, Rising Star Games has announced that their wonderfully named “Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut: The Official Visual Companion” will be getting a healthy 40% price cut that will bring it down to $5.99.
The Visual Companion contains:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65′s developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive ‘drag & zoom’ maps showing everything in the game
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard, and listen to the game’s soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
- And much more!
So if you have yet to purchase this companion, it’s about that time to give those genius folks (and of course, Swery) a little more money. If you have yet to play Deadly Premonition, that’s a problem that needs to be immediately rectified.