The team at Microsoft partnered up with Caesars Interactive Entertainment and Pipeworks Software to bring us a game that has been a bit on hiatus for a bit – World Series of Poker. This new iteration is entitled World Series of Poker: Full House Pro and is available today for FREE, exclusively on Xbox Live. Supporting single player, multiplayer, and even tournaments, the game will provide a free stack of chips every day to make sure you can continue to play. Let’s look through our little blue card visor hat and see what there is to see:
“World Series of Poker: Full House Pro” takes the Xbox Live arcade hit “Full House Poker” to a whole new level and brings the most realistic and authentic version of the World Series of Poker live tournament to Xbox Live. Poker players can build their bankrolls as they compete against opponents from around the world while personalizing their experience with flashy avatar accessories, amazing chip tricks, and real-world casinos.
Additional game features:
- From single-player mode, to single-table games and full-blown tournaments, you never need to worry about finding a game that suits your style.
- Jump in and play with real competitors any time, day or night.
- Receive a free stack of chips each day to kick start your climb up the leaderboard where you can challenge players at any level you wish!
- World Series of Poker on ESPN announcers Lon McEachern and Norman Chad provide commentary during play, giving gamers the authenticity as if they were on ESPN playing in the World Series of Poker.
- A constant stream of updates and new content, there will always be a reason to come back and see what’s new!
We’ve got a trailer below for you to check out, but given that it’s FREE, there is no reason you can’t just take it for a spin yourself!