If I have friends who want to play a board game that usually don’t usually play board games, I usually pull out Ticket to Ride. To me, it is the best gateway game, and I’ve never had anyone who didn’t enjoy it. I have played many games of Ticket to Ride on my iPhone and iPad as well, against the AI and human players. Those who don’t have an iOS device haven’t been able to enjoy the game on the go yet. However, that has changed with the release of Ticket to Ride for Android.
Ticket to Ride for Android™ includes:
– SOLO and online game play on the classic Ticket to Ride USA map that made the original board game so compelling and popular (2 million copies and counting)
– In-game purchasing for all of the previously released digital maps and variants, including Asia, Europe, Switzerland, and USA 1910.
– Four distinct Ai personalities to compete against
– Players on Android can challenge rail barons playing on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, iPad, and onDays of Wonder’s online portal
– Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps– Leverages the updated graphics and UI design that debuted in the PC Steam version.