Telltale isn’t all about Bone, Sam & Max, and The Walking Dead – they’d also like to bring you to the table and take your chips. The sequel to the awesome hit Poker Night has hit XBLA with the PSN and PC launching on 4/30 and 4/26 worldwide, respectively. What’s Poker Night 2? Awesome – that’s what. Here’s why:
Poker Night 2 is the unnecessary sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory! In the original game, you played poker with a bunch of weirdoes for
fame and fortune Team Fortress 2 items and the satisfaction of beating the odds. Now, In Poker Night 2…
- A different bunch of
weirdoesofficially licensed, triple ‘A’ characters (Claptrap, Brock Samson, Ash Williams, Sam)
- More prizes than ever before (what you can win depends on the game system you’re using)
- From the Portal game series, your dealer is GLaDOS!
- Two poker styles – Texas Hold ‘Em and now Omaha!
- MORE satisfaction in beating the odds (though it’s not guaranteed, since satisfaction is subjective and it must be pointed out, not legally binding in any way)!
- Hilariously witty banter between your new poker buddies
- It’s a dream come true!
We’ve got a review coming very shortly, but this one looks like one you could pick up safely sight unseen. The hilarity alone should be enough to propel this into the awesome-sphere. Don’t believe me? Check out this trailer of pure badassery!