If Injustice didn’t satisfy your desire for superhero/supervillian action (or if you just prefer Marvel over DC), the release of Deadpool is only a couple of months away. Developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision, Deadpool is a third-person action game scripted by former Deadpool comic writer Daniel Way. Fans of the infamous anti-hero will be happy to know that Activision has released a handful of new screenshots from the game, along with detailing the pre-order bonuses from GameStop and Amazon. The bonuses, as told by Deadpool himself:
GameStop and EBGames
- MY “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes – the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else – me!!! I’ll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. – U.S. Only
- A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
Deadpool is set to hit shelves for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 on June 25, 2013. Check out the screenshots below: