Dark Souls 2 is well into development and, despite there being no word on a release date, we’ve been supplied with a healthy dose of excellent screenshots and the box art. Developer From Software is promising improvements across the board, particularly on the PC version which they admitted was shoddy at best.
Here’s a taste of what we can expect in the sequel:
- A brand new graphics engine
- More customization options for weapons and armor
- An updated multiplayer experience
- Fluid motion-capture animation
- Upgraded combat system (upgraded how? we don’t know)
- More characters
Look forward to Dark Souls 2 on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.