Late last year, Capcom teased that there would be a big piece of DLC for their action RPG Dragon’s Dogma. Well, it’s 2013 and we finally got some details about the new content. Curious as to what will be included? Check out the list below the fold.
All of the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus…
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Capcom also promised a few tweaks to the gameplay based on player feedback. These run the gamut from improved travel to more streamlined menu systems. Once you buy Dark Arisen, these changes will be retrofitted to the first part of the game. You’ll be able to download the expansion pack, as well as purchase a physical disc containing both Dragon’s Dogma and Dark Arisen.