The all mighty computer company, Razer, has possibly taken a leap OVER our ideas of “future technology”, and has given the world something even better. Love.
Today at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX Prime), Razer, the leader in high-performance gaming hardware, unveiled the next generation of the world’s first true gaming laptop – The Razer Blade. Twice as fast as the first generation, the new Blade has incredible performance and is amazingly thin – at only 0.88 inches thin, and under 7 lbs. The new gaming laptop also has a completely re-engineered thermal system and the award-winning Switchblade UI – the unique LCD display/multi-touch panel and 10 adaptive tactile keys. The new Razer Blade will be available for pre-order on Sept. 2 and begin shipping Sept. 30.
Learning about this piece of art just made me want it, more, and more. Kudos Razer, for making me feel desperate. In addition to my melancholy, the Razer Blade will be priced at a fair $2,499.99, (Quite considerate). Razer has also given an exact detailed list of what this creation’s perks/specifications are, which is:
· Future platform with 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
· NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660M with NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology
2GB Dedicated GDDR5 Video Memory
· 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory
· 17.3-in. LED Backlit Display (1920×1080)
· Built-in HD Webcam
· Integrated 60Wh Battery
· 500GB 7200RPM HDD (Primary Storage)
· 64GB SATA III SSD with NVELO Dataplex™ Software (Cache Acceleration)
· Wireless Network 802.11 A/G/N + BT4.0
· 16.81″ (Width) x 10.9″ (Depth) x 0.88″ (Height); 6.6lbs (Weight)
More than Satisfactory, without a doubt. This is an absolute NEED for anyone. I could care less if you are a gamer or not, it’s for you.