A new trailer for tactical-RPG Jagged Alliance: Crossfire has emerged and takes us on a guided tour through Khanpaa, a nation under mercenery control. Crossfire is a standalone expansion to Jagged Alliance: Back in Action and adds all the stuff you would expect from an xpac: new merceneries, environments, weapons, missions, and more.
Here’s a list of reasons to invest in Crossfire:
- Tactical combat at its finest, using the enhanced “Plan n Go” system of plotting your team’s moves strategically, then executing them in nail-biting real time
- 10 new mercenaries round out your team, completing a roster of more than 50 distinct combatants with unique skills, weaknesses and quirky personalities
- 10 new maps set in the unforgiving, frozen countryside of the mountain nation of Khanpaa, will challenge your planning skills – rocky mountain terrain, narrow valleys and icy cliffs will provide new cover opportunities, chokepoints and offer optimum ambush points
- 15+ hours of gameplay across a brand new standalone campaign with a broad variety of missions
- New weapons, enemies and equipment – supplies are scarce, and your mercenaries will have to make the most of outdated weapons, limited supplies and equipment
- Enjoy the Jagged Alliance series as never before with vastly improved graphics, enhanced AI behavior, optional line-of-sight/fog of war, a polished interface and numerous performance and gameplay updates
Jagged Alliance: Crossfire will be available on September 25, 2012.