While Wizards of the Coast has plenty of success with selling Magic: The Gathering cards, the Online version of the game has plenty of followers as well. Now they are revamping the system with several improvements including the following:
- Streamlined download: 5 minutes vs. 2 hours
- Improved drafting and limited deck building scenes
- Updated navigation and visuals improve usability
- Combined collection and deck editor simplifies card management
- Floating windows take advantage of high resolutions and multiple monitors
- Full access to deck building, casual play, trading, and store
Sounds like a lot of new functionality. For more information you can check out the WotC web site here, and to get a sneak peak of the new client you can download it here.