Does the end of E3 have you feeling a little down? E3 might be over, but that doesn’t mean the end of our coverage. Keep checking back for information about smaller titles that got lost in the rush and for in-depth gameplay previews and interviews straight from LA still in the works . In the meantime, maybe these screenshots from two upcoming Just Dance titles, Just Dance 4 and Just Dance Disney Party, will make you feel like dancing again. Just Dance 4 is one of several Ubisoft titles announced to be headed to the Wii U at Nintendo’s E3 conference. In addition to screenshots from the two games, you’ll also find partial tracklists and a list of new features after the break.
Just Dance 4 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B, country or funk, there is something for everyone. Confirmed tracks for Just Dance 4 include:
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Disturbia – Rihanna
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Maneater – Nelly Furtado
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
- Rock Lobster– The B-52’s
- So What – P!nk
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Wild Wild West – Will Smith
Just Dance 4 also includes an array of fresh new features and game modes, including:
- Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
- Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
- Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
- Nintendo Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
That’s not all. For the kids in your life (or the kids at heart who still love Disney), the tracklist for Just Dance Disney Party was also released. The classic songs listed below are just a part of a soundtrack that will also feature songs from Disney’s newer endeavors like High School Musical and Phineas and Ferb.
- “The AristoCats” ( “Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat”)
- “Beauty and the Beast” (“Be Our Guest”)
- “Bolt” (“I Thought I Lost You”)
- “Cinderella” (“Bibbidi-Bobbidi–Boo”)
- “Enchanted” (“That’s How You Know”)
- “The Jungle Book” (“The Bare Necessities”)
- “Lilo & Stitch” (“Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride”)
- “The Little Mermaid” (“Under the Sea”)
- “Mary Poppins” (“Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”)
- “Peter Pan” (“Following the Leader”)
- “Tangled” (“Something That I Want”)
- “Tangled” (“I’ve Got a Dream”)
- “The Muppets” (“The Muppet Show Theme”)
- “Tinker Bell,” “Fly to Your Heart”