If yesterday’s Dishonored gameplay trailer had you itching to order the game, you might want to think carefully about where you buy it from. Bethesda has released a list of the pre-order bonuses available from major US retailers for Dishonored, set to be released in October of this year. Have a look at the list after the jump.
With E3 less than a week away, expect to start seeing a lot more of Dishonored. To get a jump start, today we’re revealing US pre-order incentives that will be available at launch.
Physical and downloadable bonuses include:
- GameStop – Arcane Assassin Downloadable Upgrade Pack & Dishonored Tarot cards
- Best Buy – Shadow Rat Downloadable Upgrade Pack & Whale Oil USB Lamp
- Amazon – Backstreet Butcher Downloadable Upgrade Pack
- Walmart – Acrobatic Killer Downloadable Upgrade Pack
- Target – Smart Phone Dishonored Decal
More pre-order information, including details on territories outside of the United States, will arrive in the weeks ahead.
The images in the gallery below offer more details about the bonuses, and you can keep an eye on our E3 2012 coverage for more information about Dishonored and many other titles.