The next Sins of a Solar Empire game enters into final stages of its beta testing today as the nomadic Vasari rejoin their TEC and Advent counterparts in a struggle to rule the stars. Adding in the third and final race from the original games is a good sign the real-time 4X strategy game is on track to make its June 12th release date, and we’ve got the full patch notes after the jump!
Changes From Beta 2c:
[ Graphics ]
- Further refined shield effects.
- Increased large debris sizes.
- Fixed some incorrect shield meshes.
[ Gameplay ]
- The Vasari Loyalists and Rebel factions are now available for play!
- All races Scout frigates should now be able to properly detect mines again. This ability has been made passive.
- Flagship’s no longer have a role type.
- Flagship’s now count as Battleships in terms of stats.
- Fixed bug that would improperly boot host and players from a Friends Only ICO game.
- Fixed bug that was causing abilities that target strike craft to fail.
- Added missing string for ally titan lost.
- Fixed bug were Research and Occupation victories would not cause a loss for opponents.
- Added Titans to new Titan statcount type.
- Fixed a possible false positive save state mismatch bug (multiplayer desyncs).
- Fixed bug with HyperspaceAntimatterCostAdjustment – was being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed a desync bug in multiplayer.
[ TEC ]
- Removed improper constraint on Corsev’s Boarding Party ability that prevented it from converting in non-Friendly gravity wells.
- TEC Loyalists – Furious Defense ability hull damage autocast levels adjusted per updated HP stats.
[ Advent ]
- Fixed bug with Cultural Integrity Envoy ability that prevented it from working.
- Fixed bug with Cultural Assistance Envoy ability that was causing it to increase, rather than decrease, planet upgrade build times.
- Unity Mass will no longer be buffed by illusion ships.
- Subjugating Assault ability will now properly toggle off
- Strength of the Fallen will no longer be buffed by illusion ships.
- Unyielding Will duration increased from 60/60 to 120/240.
[ Sound ]
- Fixed missing capital planet lost voiceovers.
- Fixed enemy research victory 50% complete voiceover.[ Modding ]
- Various Galaxy Forge bug fixes.
Participation in the open beta of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is currently available to everyone who preorders of the game. Full details are available at the game’s main website.