With beta codes floating around on the internet for the console versions of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, there’s a chance that you’ve gotten your hands on one and spent some time trying out the beta version of the game. One of the most hyped features of the upcoming Ghost Recon title is the Gunsmith, which allows tons of customization options for each of the over 50 weapons in the game. A trailer released today shows off what the new Gunsmith mode will bring to the Future Soldier experience. Check it out after the break.
- There are 52 guns in the game, each with up to 10 points of customization, which means there are over 20 million weapons at your disposal, so you’ll have the perfect weapon for any combat situation
- Customize your weapon in the Gunsmith mode to gain the unfair advantage on your enemies
- Choose from dozens of attachments and components
- Replace triggers, barrels, stocks and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own
- Test your weapon in the firing range before taking it into battle for ultimate accuracy and performance
- Compatible with Kinect for Xbox 360 and PlayStation Move for PS3
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and its new Gunsmith mode will hit shelves on May 22, 2012 for PS3 and 360, and June 12, 2012 for PC. Watch the Gunsmith trailer below to see the new features at work.