Minecraft creator Markus “Notch” Persson has announced a new space-themed game in the works, which he’s calling 0x10c.
The game is still very early in development, but here is a list of things we hope to include:
- Hard science fiction.
- Lots of engineering.
- Fully working computer system.
- Space battles against the AI or other players.
- Abandoned ships full of loot.
- Duct tape!
- Seamlessly landing on planets.
- Advanced economy system.
- Random encounters.
- Mining, trading, and looting.
- Single and multi player connected via the multiverse.
Details are pretty sparse at the moment, but the premise sounds interesting if he can pull it off.