Or, as it’s known in the rest of the world, the 1.01 patch. We’re betting city building fans around the world will be giving thanks for it, though. A patch note like “Stability of Item Slots Has Been Improved” might read like a minor issue at first glance, but when you’re literally under the gun, trying to load a transport up with emergency supplies to stave off a enemy drone attack, and the cargo interface is randomly rearranging itself as you click, you’ll understand how a patch note like that can make your holiday weekend.
We’ve got the full official patch notes – carefully purged of their casual spoilers – and Amazon sale info just after the jump!
The most important changes:
• Stability of multiplayer mode has been improved
• Stability of campaign mode has been improved
• Stability of missions has been improved
• In rare cases it was impossible to defeat (redacted by GamingTrend for campaign spoilers) in the last mission
• Stability of item slots has been improved
• A save game error which led to a warehouse being able to delete a nearby ark from the map was fixed
The full patch notes can be found by clicking the Press Release button below, or by heading over to the original post at the Ubisoft forums…but be forewarned that the spoiler we excised is there in the official version. It’s minor — the campaign missions are little more than an elaborate tutorial for a highly sophisticated game — but we figured you should have a choice in how much you know about the story going in.
Anno 2070 is available now through your PC digital distribution service of choice for a recommended price of $49.99, with a “Digital Deluxe” option for five bucks more. Amazon, however, is continuing a special this hour that brings their price down to $39.99 with an additional four dollars if you’d like the Deluxe content.