If you’re still playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, and chances are if you’re reading this news article you are, then you should know that the latest content pack as now available for Xbox 360 players. Titled Annihilation, the new pack adds four new multiplayer maps and the “Zombie experience” to your game.
“Our commitment to delivering great new content for Black Ops continues with Annihilation,” said Treyarch Studio Head, Mark Lamia. “Annihilation offers four of the best Black Ops multiplayer maps to date, and a stunning new Zombies experience laden with deadly traps and dark secrets buried deep within the shifting walls of the infested temple.”
The Annihilation content pack’s new maps include:
- Hangar 18: Located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
- Drive-In: Where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960’s American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
- Silo: Where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
- Hazard: Located on the cliff sides of Cuba, gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
- Shangri-La: the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.
Annihilation is available now on Xbox 360 for 1200 MS points.